Bundle Products

Bundle Products

by Thimatic

An intelligent way to improve sales with product bundles

17 Sundays

Theoretically the app itself seems to be great but the lack of support and the absolute lack of comprehension and action regarding the functionality problems is starting to impact my business.

I have had the dysfunctional integration of this app, visible on my site for the past 5 days. Once it became crystal clear the tech working on my case could not speak or understand English I have repeatedly asked, day on day to have this app removed and terminated instead of trying to have the functionality resolved as the problems simply weren't comprehended, the reply..... radio silence.

I HATE leaving terrible reviews as owning a brand myself I understand how hard it can be to get it right all the time but the ongoing bungling of this case is absolutely ridiculous and is impacting our trading and we also don't want our site to become a broken app junk yard or have to pay an independent tech to remove this app!

The function this app allegedly offers is important for selling online apparel and should be offered by shopify and not just available via these 3rd party developers.

If our experience is anything to go by I'm extremely confused as to how this app is actually ranking so high.

1 - the app only bundles selectively
2- if your customer bundles then adds an extra item to the cart the discount is removed from the bundle
3- if you then remove the single item the discount is nor re-added back to the bundle.
4- don't even start on the mobile functionality, there were so many problems there I didn't know where to start.

Every time a tech did something to fix these problems the standard response was : "its working perfectly please change your review to 5 stars , here is the link"

Look in to this with caution.

After I asked them numerous times to remove this app they final did but have repeatedly asked me to change my rating and review, (?!?!?!) which I will not be doing.

Hopefully the reality of this app and customer service ( as covered here ) will help some other businesses make more informed decisions.

Kolkus

I starting using this app to increase my ROA"S as it was recommended by my mentor. Will leave a second review once i get results. Customer support i should rate 5/5. Very supportive, patient and helpful.

IGIST

Excellent app! Works great in our store. Plus the Thimatic team is very helpful. They'll answer your questions quickly and help you resolve any issues in a timely manner. Highly recommend!

Ninja Brand Inc

What they don't tell you is that if you use this app, you cannot use any discounts. So, you can kiss all of your sales and marketing promotions you have good-bye...

August 3, 2019

Hi, Sorry for the problem you faced. Our logic behind Bundle product discount is by creating draft order otherwise you have to create duplicate product for it so in Shopify they are not giving option to add additional discount code in draft order. So please check this and let us know if you have any questions we are happy to assist you. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and Regards,
Support Team @ Thimatic

Prosportsae.com

A very nice and easy to use app. I can also create a new drop down menu on my main menu displaying my bundles. I had a few suggestions that the Thimatic support team took very well and implemented at the same time. I am super impressed. The support team is very very helpful and patient and dealing with the customers. I would definitely recommend to everyone out there.

Buythevalue.in

I used this app really very well. I got some error on my store but our support team solves this very quickly.

AQUAPARX XL BV

Bundle app works great and in-app chat support is awesome and fast. Had a small conflict with another non-crucial app, the issue was found quickly and problem was resolved.

DNA Collectibles

Wonderfull app!
I made more than 11% of my turnover with the App during the last 4 months.
I have to highlight the support and technical service behind, those guys are nice, quick and dedicated to you when you need their support.
So thank you guys! Always keep this high standard of service, and you will reach the stars.

Best regards

VapeBunkerUK

Highly recommended. Were really fast to reply to my emails. Answered every question i had. Were able to assist on what i wanted done in a very short space of time. Fantastic app.

Hommentario

Absolutely useful and needed for my store App. Have some problems with correct setup - i asked support. Friendly, fast and with no any troubles support, and most important - free help with setup. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14