Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

eCom Buys Ltd.

I'm implementing the app on my store, it's working great, and very helpful to increase your AOV. I had help installing it at the beginning, technical support are very friendly and super helpful, I highly recommend.

Lulu Funk

Looks good so far, but have only just installed it, will come back if it's not so good after all but it was one click and done :)

TandiHandStore

Good so far! It's not good how we have to write a review when we have only just created the first bundle though... but seems to be working great so far.

Bubs Own

Just installed, seems really easy to use. Still have to play around with features to make the most of the app.

Babysoy

Great product, helped us to create the bundle/gift sets that we needed and their support team had been really helpful to help us to achieve our goals!

800X

I'm using this app for both of my stores. This app definitely increased the average order value. Superb customer support!

Beestetic

Very fast support, they helped to me reach my goals. I recommend the bundle quantity that is really easy to use.

makohouse

Added a quantity bundle and when customers order said bundle it immediately takes customer to checkout so they cannot add other items from your store. Useless.

TOKON SHOP Global - New Japan Pro-Wrestling of America

I used this app to make a bundle and it worked pretty easily. It would be nice if I didn't have to write this review to proceed though...

Chancla

I got harassed into this review but the app seems legit, I actually like it a lot I hope it makes me sell!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48