Bundle Products

Bundle Products

by Thimatic

An intelligent way to improve sales with product bundles

Harvey Helms Beauty

Great app for my site and extreme helpful support staff that had me up and running in no time at all.

Find Your Feet Australia Pty Ltd

The support team was super quick and helpful to implement the code into our theme so we could start using the app straight away. Would love to see an update that allows you to take $ (e.g. $10) discounts off instead of just an overall percentage (e.g. 20%). But it is a great app and looks really professional and easy to create with :) Thanks guys!

J.ING (Demo)

We have compared all bundle apps but this one will possibly be the ultimate choice for us. And the Thimatic team react very quick and helped us a lot. We have confidence that they can solve any problem to make this app a perfect bundle solution.

Port Products

We tried a few bundle apps and there seemed to always be something that was a deal-breaker, so we kept looking. When we came across this this one, we almost thought it was too good to be true. It's simple and straight-forward and the team is quick to respond and assist. Thanks for making a great app, and we look forward to seeing what else you guys come up with.

Bojo Boutique

Great and fast support.

Needed help with installation and setup and the team managed to solve it all within an hour.

Keep up the good job!

The Quality Collection

Wakanda Girl Shop This app has been tremendous! Very easy to use. The customer support is top notch! I've had several times that I have needed their assistance and they have always responded quickly and immediately helped me. They even checkin to see if everything is working to your satisfaction. I am very impressed with the service and the price is extremely affordable. I will definitely be using more of their apps in the future!

Joah Love

Very responsive support team. Helped create an enhancement for our shop so we could have a page showcasing all our bundled products. Only app that can display bundles on their own page and not just as part of an upsell or recommendation.

Galactic Snow Sports

Very simple and easy app to work with. The developers are very quick to respond on help requests, open to improvement suggestions and make the app better by each day! Very Impressed!

Piccona

Team was very quick and responsive in helping me set up the app properly in my store. It is a flexible app that can be adapted to the store to achieve your goals. Thanks!

❤ فاشن اب

I used this app to help me to generate sales, its great app waiting for sale the Thimatic team very helpful recommended theme store.

Previous 1