Bundle Products | Upsell

Increase AOV by Bundles, Bundle Builder, Volume Discounts, FBT

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Bundle Products

Myhairvitamins

Location Sweden

Best service (24/7 service) and best bundle app on the market. I highly highly recommend you guys to install this app, they will customize it from toe to forehead until you're happy :)

Lure Me

Location New Zealand

Great app, off season for us @ https://lureme.co.nz but early signs are encouraging, and intend to do a lot more with it over coming months. Had a few teething issues getting setup but support was great.

ZOKshop

Location Germany

If you ever want to experience god-like support, this is your team/ product/ app. Absolutely amazing. Highly recommended!

SSODA Shop

Best bundle app I've tried so far on Shopify. The app works great. I needed very little support installing and configuring it, but the team was very helpful and quick.

Volleyllamapickle

Incredible app and perfect for product bundles and mix & match / build your own bundle boxes. UI is great and the developers / customer service team are extremely helpful and very timely. highly recommend

YeyColor

Location Spain

I've tried to find a good-looking bundle app for a long time, and this one is the best one so far. The CS fixed the problem I had right away! Good job guys

June 20, 2022

Thank you so much for finding great value in our support. We are always happy to help merchants like you.

For further queries, feel free to contact us at hello@thimatic.com or via our in-app chat.

Miaskinz

Location Italy

This app is exactly what I was looking for my store. Easy to customize and the customer service is really fast and helpful!

June 20, 2022

Thank you so much for the good vibes and wonderful review!!

We are happy to see that our app meets your all requirement and you are satisfied with our service and app.

doughhousecookieco

I used this app to create a build a box for my customers and it has everything I need! The customer service was great and they helped me tweak some things to my liking. Highly recommend.

June 20, 2022

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied & happy with our app and service. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us!!

For further queries, feel free to contact us via our app-in chat or email us at hello@thimatic.com, we are always happy to help you.

Curated - The Artisanry

Location Malaysia

Just started using this app. Everything looks good to me! Looking forward to use this application more often in the coming future

My Vostok

Location Colombia

4 estrellas porque solo llevo 10 días utilizando la app. Es bastante flexible y permite hacer la mayoría de cosas que necesitas con estas apps. Su soporte es muy bueno, no tardan mucho en responder y suelen resolver los problemas rápido.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62