Bundle Products

Bundle Products

by Thimatic

An intelligent way to improve sales with product bundles

Little Print Studio

Decent app! I had some funky code issues in the cart preview, but support fixed it ASAP, which was awesome. Only feedback is how you list product bundles - you have create nad list them in separate pages, instead of products.

BOTANYCL

AWFUL experience!!! I contacted support to as I needed help and they did not understand my simple request and kept calling me "bro". I am a female!!

Shaggy Pup

Amazing support love this beautiful app and I will use this app for my other stores is well, I am enjoying Thanks

aaashade

Awesome support! Wow! Great app!!!!! Was able to complete everything I needed. Thank you so much! Amazing!

Guitar Head

This is damn nice app. I have been using this ti boost my sales. Awesome customer support replies very fast and accurate

ortc Clothing Co.

The app works great and the service I received was fantastic. Needed some help with the input of code to allow bundles to only show on one page and they were very efficient!

OUD COLLECTION

Great App I must say. I wasn't going anywhere when I was trying to install it but one email to the support solved everything. Really impressed by the customer service provided by Jack.

Shopinbucket

The best app I have ever tried for my store and the best part of this app is I can put bundles where ever I wanted.

NoNetz

This has made it so much easier to not only manage my inventory without assigning another bundle sku, but has given my customers a really efficient way to purchase products. Support is over the top fantastic.

FiestApp

Best support ever had! Thank you so much guys! You guys saved my day!
I had a lot of issues creating bundles, not anymore due this amazing guys.....

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16