Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

GoodyZone

my bundle looks good and program places bundle in a great position on page. Thanks for all the help.

Wild Nutrition

Fantatsic support. Very fast, and thorough. The developers actually helped us with styling and some key things we couldn't fix ourselves. The app wasn't able to do one key thing we wanted (multiple collections pages featuring bundles for different genders) but we are just working around that right now. Hopefully a solve for that comes soon.

NatureJewelry.co

This app helped us with up selling products, as well as inventory management for our fulfillment center. Their customer support team helped us with on demand fixes. Highly recommend!

Voodoo Ride

this app works meet my needs, easy to create bundle kits, add to product details page, and create bundles page. their support team is very helpful!

Só Lenovo

Pratico e facil de operar!

Monro Pets

I really like this app because it allows me to sell multiple products together as a set. I like that it is easy to set up. I also had an issue with the sizes not displaying a dropdown menu and contacted them. They helped me fix the issue. I really appreciate them taking the time to do so.

DW3ACCESSORIES

So far it has been a challenge to get it installed correctly. They keep sending me emails saying it is installed correctly...but it is not. I have screenshots showing the bundles do NOT show up. they sent me a link to where the bundles show up...but as I have said to them...I have a 1 product store...so why would bundles be shown on a page (products/collections) that isn't even in the menu for customers to see?
It needs to be in the shopping cart page when they check out

Form Assist

I had some issues, they listened and solved the issues. I strongly recommend their support team. I will be working with them after the trial period.

Animalia

THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME SO QUICKLY WHEN I REACHED OUT WITH CONFUSION. APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND CLEAN LAYOUT. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Cielten

Using bundles on custom pages was what I was looking for and this app is the (only) one that makes this possible. Also, they have a very cooperative support team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17