Bundle Products

Bundle Products

by Thimatic

An intelligent way to improve sales with product bundles

NoNetz

This has made it so much easier to not only manage my inventory without assigning another bundle sku, but has given my customers a really efficient way to purchase products. Support is over the top fantastic.

FiestApp

Best support ever had! Thank you so much guys! You guys saved my day!
I had a lot of issues creating bundles, not anymore due this amazing guys.....

vshoesshop

very goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery good

store.alexpfeffer.co

This app is absolutely worth it, My sales increased a lot and the team is super nice and helpful! Don't be distracted in case something isn't working out as expected, simply contact this team and they will all set it up for you! Rock on!

Juicy Depot

Very good app and very very good support team, they helped me a lot in the beginning to understand everything.

Pactimo

Easy setup very straight forward. Just created my first bundle. Hopefully we will get more sales with this app.

Drawlz Brand Co.

Great app but even better customer service! It is 1am and their service team quickly attended to my needs! Highly recommend!

Twosister's The Label

Great support team! They were quick to respond and helped me with what I needed in a really quick turnaround time. Their bundle app looks great on our front end and it's customisable with the help of their brilliant developer team :-)

Girls.co.uk

Absolutely terrible app! The resources load from the dev's cheap awful server, dragging down page load speed overall. The bundles fail to load 4/10 times and the 6 times they do load, they are so slow your customers would of scrolled past them and missed it! Put tickets in to support, answered within 24 hours, said fixed it but all the did was destroy my custom styling. App runs ok until their server breaks again. This app should be avoided at all costs, it will be a total waste of money trust me! You will gain nothing by installing this app, because your customers wont see it half the time! Not to mention it takes just as long to show the discounts on the cart pages, really really really bad app! Should be removed from the store as it simply is not fit for purpose! Absolute waste of money, Scamming poor quality devs!

Yolo-Hebe

We have just started using it, It was easy to create a bundle. Good support from the support team. Thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15