Bundle Products | Upsell

Increase AOV by Bundles, Bundle Builder, Volume Discounts, FBT

$12.49/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Bundle Products

licase

Location Israel

Good app and support, helped me through installation with easy to use app and sections. highly recommended.

The Tech Geeks

Location Australia

This is a really cost effective App that does exactly what I needed. No fussy around. I had a couple of theme integration issues, but these were quickly corrected. Thanks again for making this so easy.

Heavenly

Location Australia

Jigs P spent hours assisting me on how to link my bundles to each one of my pages. Don't know how to thank you enough! Keep up with the good work! Highly recommend the app, so worth it!

September 23, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.

For further queries, feel free to contact us via our app-in chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

Lumnest

Location Australia

Great support. I had an issue with my product listing and it was resolved very quickly through email support and clear screenshots. Thank you

September 23, 2022

Thanks so much for your thoughtful and wonderful review. 🙂

Do get in touch for any queries at support@webcontrive.com and in-app live chat, we are always happy to help you.

Arna Miller Illustration

Location Netherlands

Installed it a few days ago, and so far all as expected, with great CS. We have a few items that we still need to add, so I can keep you all posted on how it works out.

September 23, 2022

Thanks for sharing your awesome experience with us. Your review and satisfaction mean the world to us!

Crochetree

This app helped me create lots of bundles. I was able to sell all my products in just one bundle a few times. Great app! Thank you

September 23, 2022

It’s always rewarding to hear kind words. You put a big smile on our face.

Kids Toys Warehouse

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The support team (Jigs) is super helpful. Fixed our issue within 24 hours. Hoping to make more sales with bundled products.

September 12, 2022

Thank you for sharing your great experience with our app and service. It means a lot to us!!

Kingdom Playroom

Location Australia

I installed & tried literally every bundle app and eventually found everything I needed in this one. It was visually the best looking (especially the landing page for the build your own bundle), very clean and modern UI, easy to use, and very decent pricing compared to some other apps. It did have some conflicting issues with the currency selector on my website, and there didn't seem a way to re-position the volume discount widget on the product page without getting help from support. I'm a very hands-on owner and a graphic designer by professional, so would've preferred to be able to make changes myself without having to go through the support team. If they could make the app allow for more visual edits, it would be an absolute dream. But still giving this 5 stars because it has surpassed every other app I've tried, so it's really the best option I've found!

September 12, 2022

Thank you so much for the good vibes and great review!!

Thank you for giving a precious suggestion of adding more customization, we will try to add it to our app's future update!!!

J.Clay

Location Germany

Very fast and reliable support after a small bug they helped us reliably. We are now testing the app.

September 12, 2022

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied & happy with our app and service. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us!!

Pfoten Store

Location Germany

Hilft auf jeden Fall die Verkäufe zu steigern, da man so gezielt Kunden fangen kann. Support ist auch Top, kann ich nur empfehlen. Zumindest die kostenlose Version probieren

September 12, 2022

Wir freuen uns zu hören, dass Sie mit unserer App und unserem Service zufrieden und glücklich sind. Vielen Dank, dass Sie Ihre Erfahrungen mit uns geteilt haben!!

Bei weiteren Fragen kontaktieren Sie uns bitte über unseren App-in-Chat oder senden Sie uns eine E-Mail an support@webcontrive.com, wir helfen Ihnen gerne weiter.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 66 67