Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Blind Spot Pro

Wow! This app allows me to do exactly what I was looking for!
You can bundle variants of the same product along with separate products!
Great; Recommend !

apace | Activewear | Cycling | Triathlon

Well made app, does exactly what I needed from it. Also great online support. My concerns were understood and fixed very quickly and patiently.

stowed

5 star to the support of the app . support guys are quick and awesome .4.5 star to the functionality . overall there are some very good features like list as many bundle products on any page with bundle id . It will be great if you guys will enhance it to change bundle quantity on frontend .

Yookidoo Store

good app and great support. simple to configure and looks good on the site. had a question to the support team and got the solution very fast

Deckers Butchery

I have just installed this app and it has been easy to use. The support team were really helpful in getting me up and running. Looking forward to using it going forward.

ExcluQLF

Really usefull, only bad thing is they cant match their app with our customs checkout (checkout-x).

Dabpress

1, Great customer service - They always responded to me timely, most of my requirements will be fixed out.
2, The app works great to improve my sales.

Thank you!

Depot24

It works easy and good.
Lets See how fast we can make some sales
with this bundler. Maybe the 7.49 will be usefull

Sleepytot New Zealand

Easy to use seems great,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Dylios

Outstanding support that understand the needs perfectly! Customize the location of the bundle app as per my wish!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19