Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

Volume Discount, Product Bundles, Discounted Pricing

Kidsimply GmbH

I have only been using the app for a few days and in that time have been really impressed with the quality as well as the high level of customer service. It is very straightforward to set-up a product bundle and when I needed some assistance, getting in contact with support was quick and seamless, Jack who helped me to resolve a technical issue was very helpful and quickly fixed my issue.

WildPoppyPerfumes

Customer service was fantastic to help set up a dedicated page on our website. I would highly recommend.

OuroHermetica

Literally just spent hours trying to get another app to work. Finally gave up and found this app - within 10 minutes everything I wanted was done. I'm sold. 10/10

Beauti Deck

Great app, and customer services are very helpful too, got my issue solved within 10 minutes. Definitely recommend.

KeepITHandy

I can't do everything is want, like changing the position of the bundle hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

April 28, 2021

Sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced.
You just have to change our bundle shortcode position where you want to set the bundle.
If you are not familiar with the HTML then please contact us or send the email to "support@thimaitc.com". We will help you to change the bundle position.

Thank you.

Dabeleza

Very nice app and support thank you, this app working good and improve experience for customers to boy a lookbook, thanks dabeleza.com.br

Landjäger.ch

super app, fast service for individual questions. I can highly recommend it when it comes to combining different offers.

Strokes

I like the app, it meet my requirements but I hope they will add more functions on creating a bundle

Nicobar Global

Loved it. The app is great and does exactly what I wanted from it. Thanks a ton for this team. I wanted to achieve bundling in this way since long and your has come to the rescue.

PITAYA yoga

The support of the app is awesome, I didn't like that lots of functions have to be adapted with code, but again the support team was very helpful with it.
In general the app is good

April 29, 2021

Hey, Jack here from support team.

Bundle products app needs coding as you need to show that discount in Cart page and every theme’s cart page structure is different based on design. So please let me know if you are not familiar with HTML/CSS so we can help you with the setup.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks