Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Rejuve Motorcycles Ltd

This is not compatible with shopify multi-currency. All it does is change the currency symbol and not the amount. Then when the customer goes to pay it's back in your stores currency. Very confusing customer journey and very misleading to them on your prices.
Also, does not work with abandoned checkouts - this just creates a draft order anytime someone hits checkout. So it's impossible to see who that order came from to try and recover the sale if they leave it.
Very poorly designed, not well thought out. Certainly not worth the price. There's free apps more capable than this.

Blind Spot Pro

Wow! This app allows me to do exactly what I was looking for!
You can bundle variants of the same product along with separate products!
Great; Recommend !

apace | Activewear | Cycling | Triathlon

Well made app, does exactly what I needed from it. Also great online support. My concerns were understood and fixed very quickly and patiently.

stowed

5 star to the support of the app . support guys are quick and awesome .4.5 star to the functionality . overall there are some very good features like list as many bundle products on any page with bundle id . It will be great if you guys will enhance it to change bundle quantity on frontend .

Yookidoo Store

good app and great support. simple to configure and looks good on the site. had a question to the support team and got the solution very fast

Deckers Butchery

I have just installed this app and it has been easy to use. The support team were really helpful in getting me up and running. Looking forward to using it going forward.

ExcluQLF

Really usefull, only bad thing is they cant match their app with our customs checkout (checkout-x).

Dabpress

1, Great customer service - They always responded to me timely, most of my requirements will be fixed out.
2, The app works great to improve my sales.

Thank you!

Depot24

It works easy and good.
Lets See how fast we can make some sales
with this bundler. Maybe the 7.49 will be usefull

Sleepytot New Zealand

Easy to use seems great,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,