Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Pactimo

Easy setup very straight forward. Just created my first bundle. Hopefully we will get more sales with this app.

Drawlz Brand Co.

Great app but even better customer service! It is 1am and their service team quickly attended to my needs! Highly recommend!

Twosister's The Label

Great support team! They were quick to respond and helped me with what I needed in a really quick turnaround time. Their bundle app looks great on our front end and it's customisable with the help of their brilliant developer team :-)

Girls.co.uk

Absolutely terrible app! The resources load from the dev's cheap awful server, dragging down page load speed overall. The bundles fail to load 4/10 times and the 6 times they do load, they are so slow your customers would of scrolled past them and missed it! Put tickets in to support, answered within 24 hours, said fixed it but all the did was destroy my custom styling. App runs ok until their server breaks again. This app should be avoided at all costs, it will be a total waste of money trust me! You will gain nothing by installing this app, because your customers wont see it half the time! Not to mention it takes just as long to show the discounts on the cart pages, really really really bad app! Should be removed from the store as it simply is not fit for purpose! Absolute waste of money, Scamming poor quality devs!

Yolo-Hebe

We have just started using it, It was easy to create a bundle. Good support from the support team. Thanks

DETOXMETEA

Great support and fast. Very knowledgeable and great attitude. A++++
totally recommend it. running this app fulltime now...

Lecomte Alpinisme et Randonnée

This app is clearly useful. It let you make bundle like you want, in the way you want. BUT MOST OF ALL, the support rocks. So patient, so helpfull in any circumstances, even if the app have incompatibilities with other apps. If you need bundles, it's the go-to app !

139DEC

Terrible experience, this app started to cause errors due to which the site could not load completely!!! Beware of using this app.

August 25, 2019

Hi We are really sorry for the problem you faced. You might get error when we are doing our server up-gradation. So can you please install it and take look it is working fine in all store. Let us know if you still face any issue we will make sure our app works completely fine in your store and you can generate more sales using our app. Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Thimatic Support Team

NK Sports

Good app, which works well for our needs, had a slight problem which was sorted straight away, Good price as well!

17 Sundays

Theoretically the app itself seems to be great but the lack of support and the absolute lack of comprehension and action regarding the functionality problems is starting to impact my business.

I have had the dysfunctional integration of this app, visible on my site for the past 5 days. Once it became crystal clear the tech working on my case could not speak or understand English I have repeatedly asked, day on day to have this app removed and terminated instead of trying to have the functionality resolved as the problems simply weren't comprehended, the reply..... radio silence.

I HATE leaving terrible reviews as owning a brand myself I understand how hard it can be to get it right all the time but the ongoing bungling of this case is absolutely ridiculous and is impacting our trading and we also don't want our site to become a broken app junk yard or have to pay an independent tech to remove this app!

The function this app allegedly offers is important for selling online apparel and should be offered by shopify and not just available via these 3rd party developers.

If our experience is anything to go by I'm extremely confused as to how this app is actually ranking so high.

1 - the app only bundles selectively
2- if your customer bundles then adds an extra item to the cart the discount is removed from the bundle
3- if you then remove the single item the discount is nor re-added back to the bundle.
4- don't even start on the mobile functionality, there were so many problems there I didn't know where to start.

Every time a tech did something to fix these problems the standard response was : "its working perfectly please change your review to 5 stars , here is the link"

Look in to this with caution.

After I asked them numerous times to remove this app they final did but have repeatedly asked me to change my rating and review, (?!?!?!) which I will not be doing.

Hopefully the reality of this app and customer service ( as covered here ) will help some other businesses make more informed decisions.