Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Mr & Mrs Stork

Quick response and very supportive. The customer attendant understood my requirement and attended to it immediately and in a satisfactory manner. Very satisfied!

Roost Factory Hoosier Offroad USA

Awesome customer service! This app rocks for the price point and amount of features! You will enjoy the ease of integration.

cactuspartyshop

Thank you. They help me make the app display better on my website so I recommend this app. Now I am trying to write more because it says minimum 100 characters. Ok already now, bye.

rfdny

Support team was very fast and responsive, the App was working perfect and easy to install, specially the fact you can add the bundle any place in your theme, Just didn't work for our specific needs and we didn't use it.

The Hiden Collective

I just start to use the app and at the moment I am really happy with their customer service. I will definitely recommend this app!

The Melt Shop

amazing customer services, helpped me no end on how do set things up. not an easy thing to do with discounts and bundles but they helped no end

blur laundry

I used this app to help me add a 2 for $25 deal. Works great! so very incredibly awesome and I am just so happy

SA.AL&CO

Perfect, easy set up, and beautiful design! Looking forward to using the product to combine our products in great bundles!

Magic Body Brush

Good app and good support, fixed my problem real quick. I hope I'll get bunch of sells with that app !

Biohacker Center Store

Does what it's supposed to. No issues so far. Thought I had trouble with deleting bundle or changing a product but the support team quickly figured out that I just had another copy of the bundle with a different name so that kept on showing up.