Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Was fast installed, does what it is supposed to do. i am curious if it will boost sales. thank you so far :)

Lunar Libra

So far so good! Very easy to use. We'll see how much money it brings in to the shop but i know my customers will want it. Saves me time of having to create bundle products on my own.

Clinique Virtuelle

Very good customer service. They help us to fix a problem very quickly. I like this app and i will continue to use for all of my websites.

Bare Kollections

Amazing customer service. As far as the app, it is very intuitive and easy to use, however it is a bit limited. I wish you had an option for CREATE YOUR PW PACK|BUNDLE <<< so customers can create their own pack of 2 or 3 products (on products page - utilizing the product images that are already on products page and only adding a button that says: build your own pack of 2 or build your own pack of 3 .....

Zorali

Game changing app. Great design. Incredible features. And the customer service team is amazing! Would definitely recommend.

Rubyskinpro

Cool I have download it and it is working perfectly. Thank you very much.
No bugs for the moment. We can see bundles on my product page

Gifts of Love

We had been searching for a Bundles app for a while. Did a fair amount of research. Also tried out a few apps. This was the closest match to what we wanted. Easy to use, install and smooth to function. It looks great both on a desktop and also a mobile. The support has also been great. We needed some help with a few modifications and it was done almost instantly by the team. A great experience.

VikingFireCo

Super easy to use and very helpful! I like how it gives you different bundle options and gives you a cheat sheet to help make the process easier and quicker!

Horizon Micromobility

Had a play with many app, this one seem to meet our requirements, easy to use and support that are helpful.

Birds Piano Academy

It looks great on my product page, and the developers provide excellent and fast customer service. 5 stars!