Bundle Products | Upsell

Increase AOV by Bundles, Bundle Builder, Volume Discounts, FBT

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Bundle Products

YeyColor

Location Spain

I've tried to find a good-looking bundle app for a long time, and this one is the best one so far. The CS fixed the problem I had right away! Good job guys

June 20, 2022

Thank you so much for finding great value in our support. We are always happy to help merchants like you.

For further queries, feel free to contact us at hello@thimatic.com or via our in-app chat.

Miaskinz

Location Italy

This app is exactly what I was looking for my store. Easy to customize and the customer service is really fast and helpful!

June 20, 2022

Thank you so much for the good vibes and wonderful review!!

We are happy to see that our app meets your all requirement and you are satisfied with our service and app.

doughhousecookieco

I used this app to create a build a box for my customers and it has everything I need! The customer service was great and they helped me tweak some things to my liking. Highly recommend.

June 20, 2022

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied & happy with our app and service. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us!!

For further queries, feel free to contact us via our app-in chat or email us at hello@thimatic.com, we are always happy to help you.

Curated - The Artisanry

Location Malaysia

Just started using this app. Everything looks good to me! Looking forward to use this application more often in the coming future

My Vostok

Location Colombia

4 estrellas porque solo llevo 10 días utilizando la app. Es bastante flexible y permite hacer la mayoría de cosas que necesitas con estas apps. Su soporte es muy bueno, no tardan mucho en responder y suelen resolver los problemas rápido.

PetraDeals

100% the best customer service out there! The platform is perfect, very easy to use, and very effective, well done!

June 14, 2022

Thanks for the positive review!
We love hearing from our customers – especially when our product and support are able to make a positive difference to them.

For any queries feel free to contact us at hello@thimatic.com or in-app chat, we are always happy to help you.

NYNM

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 hour

They were so quick to respond and clarify all my concerns. An amazing support team. The team was able to setup the code flawlessly.

June 14, 2022

Thank you so much for taking your precious time to share your valuable experience with our app and service.
We are happy to hear that your requirements match with our app's feature.

The Flood Gallery

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Great customer service! They were able to fix my issue really quickly. They also have loads of bundle options

Thank you so much!!!
Making our customers happy is always at the top of our to-do list, and I’m glad to hear that you found our app and services helpful.

For any queries, feel free to contact us at hello@thimatic.com or in-app chat. We are always happy o help you.

Imaan Kidz

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app has been a life saver, been searching for something that had these functions for ages and finally found it. So easy to use and the support has been amazing!

June 14, 2022

Thank you so much, what a wonderful review!
It's a real pleasure to me that you are happy with our app and customer service. :)

For any queries, feel free to contact us, we are always happy to help you.

Ecodownunder

Location Australia

We have just installed the App and setting up, had some minor issues and the support was great, very responsive and easy to deal with. Looking forward to using this App, thanks

June 6, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing good vibes & great feedback.

Feel free to contact us for any queries at hello@thimatic.com or in-app chat, we are always happy to help you.