Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Duoviz

The support was exceptional. They installed this for me and assisted with some tweaks to my store!!!

Urban Artisan Kitchen

The apps design layout looks great, and it had everything we needed, including a code to put all the bundles on a separate page.

astoriacars

Great support from the customer support team! They helped me setup up the app so it looks perfect on my product page and checkout.

FOS Drinks GmbH

Sadly not compatible with our product, but the support team is very good. Fast replies and helping always. Thx for the good work

Carolina Hemp Company

I am very pleased with the support from this team. We had some suggestions to make this app work to our needs on our website. They were quick at responding to my questions & also fixed all my suggestions so the app worked on our website perfectly within 24 hours from my first email. This app works great & this team is amazing. Keep up the great work.

Senselife

It is very difficult to improve the performance before applying this program. I look forward to driving the sales of the product through the bundling between the products and increasing the sales performance of the customer's unit price. Before the mall had no bundling sales and could only complete the sales of single products, it was difficult to increase the unit price of customers, and it was impossible to improve performance when it was difficult to obtain traffic.

WhatIF Foods

If you need this to work with multi-currency, don't waste your time. It does not work with multi-currency. Probably a support person error, but they told me it definitely works with Shopify Multi-Currency and I spent quite some time getting it to thematically match our site and to work well, only to switch currency and find it doesn't switch lol.

For a good bundle system that can do multi-currency and multilingual (with many other things like upsell and cross sell) check out Selly in the Shopify app store.

This app will work fine if you don't need multi currency

KiLu Travels

super happy with the product, its working great! nice, friendly and fast support! 10 out of 10! 5 stars!

GO DESi

We loved the app, especially the way it appears on the product page, and it really helped us to increase the AOV.

OPUSMUG™

Thanks for the great support team and the great app. Very useful and brings a lot of value. They helped me in 5 five minutes !