Bundle Products | Upsell

Increase AOV by Bundles, Bundle Builder, Volume Discounts, FBT

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Bundle Products

Cloud Point of Sale

This app solved our bundling problem and it is so great that it can split out the individual products on the order for deployment purposes. The support staff was super helpful and responded very quickly!

Official Parissa® Store

After installing the app, we saw the code wasn't implemented to the cart page. I got onto their live chat and was welcomed with open arms. We got our issue fixed within 10 minutes and everything runs smoothly now.

Hamelin Store

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This is a fantastic app! 10/10 service & easy to use, they helped us out super quickly and we saw results. Would recommend to anyone!

EMMA Nail Co.

Location Australia

All questions that I have, Jigs P from support is always happy to answer and fix any problems that I have. I highly recommend this app!

Avalanche Safety Solutions

Time spent using app Over 1 year

such great customer support - they solve problems almost instantaneously and the app works perfect for my bundled packages. absolutely the best app of it's kind.

Légende d'Oro

Location France
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Excellent service client réactif et précis, application superbe.
Je la recommande à toute personne souhaitant crée des produits groupé.

grafipress

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Really appreciated the customer service/technical their team provided and how quickly they were able to resolve my issue.

Leoberry Gifts

Location India

This app is great. I'm using this on my website to let customers build their own box. The customer service is beyond amazing and fast. They are very patient and helped me set the code. Definitely recommeded this app to everyone.

MESAUDA

Location Italy

We used the app for our make-up store. The customer service was really fast and patient helping me with the code installation. Really suggested

Big Boss | the menswear concept

Location Netherlands

Great support (very fast response) and willingness to think in solutions! App works easy and does it's job!