Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

OUD COLLECTION

Great App I must say. I wasn't going anywhere when I was trying to install it but one email to the support solved everything. Really impressed by the customer service provided by Jack.

Shopinbucket

The best app I have ever tried for my store and the best part of this app is I can put bundles where ever I wanted.

NoNetz

This has made it so much easier to not only manage my inventory without assigning another bundle sku, but has given my customers a really efficient way to purchase products. Support is over the top fantastic.

FiestApp

Best support ever had! Thank you so much guys! You guys saved my day!
I had a lot of issues creating bundles, not anymore due this amazing guys.....

vshoesshop

very goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery good

store.alexpfeffer.co

This app is absolutely worth it, My sales increased a lot and the team is super nice and helpful! Don't be distracted in case something isn't working out as expected, simply contact this team and they will all set it up for you! Rock on!

Juicy Depot

Very good app and very very good support team, they helped me a lot in the beginning to understand everything.

Pactimo

Easy setup very straight forward. Just created my first bundle. Hopefully we will get more sales with this app.

Drawlz Brand Co.

Great app but even better customer service! It is 1am and their service team quickly attended to my needs! Highly recommend!

Twosister's The Label

Great support team! They were quick to respond and helped me with what I needed in a really quick turnaround time. Their bundle app looks great on our front end and it's customisable with the help of their brilliant developer team :-)