Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Topitop

okasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Stormy paris™

thanks to the support team, very helpful, I recommend it, it has a lot to offer, it's affordable and customizable

The Cover Collective.

The support from the developer has been outstanding. More store required a little more help and jack was there every step of the way.

He would email me back immediately and always fix my problem.

Couldn't be happier.

ROLLINGPAPERASIA

This is my first review.

I actually tried a few bundle apps prior to this. This is the one that i finally settled down for.
It allows bundles that i needed which gives customers the option to choose (in my case - flavours).

Dev is a gem of a guy. He helped me to set up the app exactly the way i wanted it to be (which includes coding). He was always accomodative regardless how demanding i can be.. Im sorry Dev, I just needed everything perfect and you made it in this case!

I wouldnt say that this app is something one can use with ease without any basic knowledge in coding but with Dev around... close your eyes-shake your legs-have a pint! TOP! 10/10 would recommend!

Thank you again Dev and team! I hope the momentum doesnt fade.

Minor improvements : lock items, lock bundle price instead of discounted value, allow to give customer option and lock some options in one bundle.

10/10

~Rolling Paper Asia~

LenChil

The team supported very fast. Currently, I'm happy with the app. Will update more information once my store goes public.

MOO+TWIG

This app does exactly what I was looking for in terms of bundling and discounts and the support team were super helpful too! Thank you!

WaterLily Turbine

Bundles are easy to add and to manage.

Support team was very helpful with installation on our custom theme.

Super Hero Army

Great help from support, after emailing then to help me set up bundles they did it really fast and without any mistake! really appreciate it!

Le Cube Artisan

Awesome app. we use it on our store and it helps up to increase our sales. I recommend, support is awesome too.

Online Makeup Courses

Can someone email me at andreania@aol.com or call me I need to set this up and I need help. Ive email several times already/ Many thanks