Reviews (917)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, flexible bundle settings, and unique bundling features, especially for businesses offering bundle solutions. It's praised for its ability to boost sales and customer engagement with features like Mix and Match bundles. The support team is noted for their responsive and efficient service. Merchants find it a valuable tool for enhancing upselling and improving basket sizes.

September 14, 2023

Amazing app, generating a lot of sales. it's easy to use and the support team are amazing. Thank you

blandostore
Kuwait
7 months using the app
WebContrive replied September 18, 2023

Thanks a lot for taking your precious time to share your great feedback with us!!!!!!!!!!

Do get in touch if you have any queries at support@webcontrive.com or through in-app live chat, we are always happy to help you.

June 23, 2023

Sorted my problem within ten minutes, thank you. My quantity break was in the wrong place and they put it in the right place

Auray Lights
About 1 month using the app
WebContrive replied June 29, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent feedback.

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or in-app live chat, we are always happy to help you.

October 24, 2023

The support was incredibly helpful, and the execution was flawless. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Ontrail Store
Türkiye
8 months using the app
WebContrive replied November 2, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your great and valuable feedback with us!

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

November 8, 2023

very good! it is very useable and support pretty well.
very quick very kind!

センイルJAPAN
Japan
22 days using the app
WebContrive replied November 27, 2023

Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience with the app!!!

Do get in touch with us for any queries through in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

October 3, 2023

The app works great and is affordable! They even adjust the adjusted the layour for me with custom coding. Thank you very much guys!

DailyDay.nl
Netherlands
28 days using the app
WebContrive replied October 4, 2023

June 22, 2023

Love this app and the service is great! Everyone is so friendly and quick to help when I need help and something fixed.

Ghost Controls
About 2 months using the app
WebContrive replied June 29, 2023

Thank you!! We’re grateful for your amazing feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our customers. :)

February 12, 2024

わからない部分をしっかりサポートいただけました。
色々バンドルアプリを比較しましたが、一番よいと感じています。

Deerskitchen
Japan
2 months using the app
WebContrive replied February 15, 2024

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share your experience. It is always rewarding to hear kind words. :)

For any queries, feel free to contact us through in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

Edited April 22, 2024

App is down and no support reachable.

Infused energy
Germany
4 months using the app
WebContrive replied January 25, 2024

We appreciate your kind words and are delighted to know that you are enjoying your experience with our app. Thank you very much for sharing such great feedback with us!

If you have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@webcontrive.com or through our in-app live chat. We're always here and happy to assist you.

November 1, 2023

I recently started using this app and have been impressed with its quality. Not only does it work smoothly, but the customer service is the best I've encountered. The support team is quick to respond and has been really helpful with all my questions. Highly recommend!

PIYO
2 days using the app
WebContrive replied November 3, 2023

We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app and service!!!

October 13, 2023

I finally found a bundle app that suits my needs. I have found a great use for the 'build-a-box' feature and have found the support team to be useful.

It's not quite so easy to change the formatting of the bundles/boxes myself. However, the support team have followed every formatting request perfectly.

RuralView.uk