Bundle Products | Upsell

Bundle Products | Upsell

$12.49/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
October 14, 2022

Quick help and perfect problem solution. Thank you very much - I'm very happy with using this App :-)

Feliz & Henri
Time spent using app: About 2 months
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied October 17, 2022

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. 🙂

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or through in-app chat, we are always happy yo help you.

October 11, 2022

I've used this app for months now and It caters to all my bundling needs. Just recently I had an issue and it was resolved (via live chat) within 20 mins. I can't recommend these guys enough, the customer service was amazing and super quick!

XCLUSIVE-SKIN.COM
Time spent using app: 3 months
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied October 11, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing feedback. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our app features and service.

Do get in touch for any queries at support@webcontrive.com or in-app chat, we are always happy to help you.

October 10, 2022

The app is really nice, for me the best bundle app; you can use it and exceed the 100 variant limit. Customer service really helpful and can help you on the dev of the app to improve it. I really recommend

uniphorm.
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 1 month
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied October 11, 2022

Thank you for your amazing review!! It means the world to us.🙂

Do get in touch for any queries at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app chat, we are always happy to help you.

October 10, 2022

i have update my theme and have to do it manuelly , cause customizing a lot of things. and it doesn´t matter when i try to call the support. they always helped very fast and professional.
with all my problems. great app and great support.

MRM-BODY
Time spent using app: 16 days
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied October 10, 2022

Thanks for sharing your awesome experience with us. Your great review and satisfaction mean the world to us! 🙂

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

October 10, 2022

Without question a must-have app. Instantly increased revenue. Literally within 15 minutes of having it set up properly the first bundle deal was purchased. But most importantly the customer service is top-notch. The live chat has different working hours though, as I believe the team is located in another country. So before you wonder why you aren't getting an immediate reply from customer support, they need to sleep too okay! But seriously, when you are live chatting with customer support, they are the best. They have resolved every issue I had. If I could give 6 stars, I would. Great term and great product!

Clap Cleats
Time spent using app: 25 days
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied October 10, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We’re grateful for your amazing feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our customers. :)

Do get in touch with us for any queries through in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

October 7, 2022

Jigs was really helpful and promptly resolved all of our issues! We used this app to create bundles for our store

HAN Skincare Cosmetics
Time spent using app: 18 days
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied October 10, 2022

Thank you for your great feedback, it puts a big smile on our face and helps us to improve our app's features.

For any queries, feel free to contact us through in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

October 5, 2022

We've tried, a lot of apps before this one.
We can only say that we have hit the mark.
EXCEPTIONAL app and EXCELLENT support.
Jigs and the others are very responsive and friendly, and they met all of our requests.
Avoid wasting time and try this app first.
(the description should be updated, because the app does more than the written one)

cliCHair
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 2 days
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied October 6, 2022

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share your experience. It is always rewarding to hear kind words. :)

October 3, 2022

Terrific app with awesome functionality and support. Had an issue with a bundle placement and the developers went ahead and fixed it right away.

CaseTopp
Sweden
Time spent using app: 10 days
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied October 6, 2022

Thank you so much for the review, It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our customers. :)

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app chat, we are always happy to help you.

October 3, 2022

I just love the app! It works great and I had some trouble with installing the app and the support helped me within 10 minutes!

Anmalove
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied October 6, 2022

Thank you so much for this wonderful review.
We really appreciate you being a Bundle Product user and helping to share the word about us.

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

September 28, 2022

I run theveganlifeshop.com and I added the Bundle Products app to help me create a few specific product bundles. I created them easily. There was an issue with the combo bundle and their instructions to hide the default add to cart button on my theme, so I reached out to the tech team for support and they responded to each of my questions within 24 hrs. I don't have a lot of confidence in editing code, so I asked if they could make the changes for me, and they did so quickly! Very professional and courteous assistance! I do wish the app would allow you to do a bundle and then include the bundle with a frequently bought together package (they told me that's not possible at this point). And I wish the app had a little bit more direction as to the different type of bundles and what the end product would look like. I had to play around with it a bit until I really found the right kind of bundle I was envisioning. A little more up front description would be helpful! But overall, I'm happy with the bundle app so far.

The Vegan Life