Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Meza-style

Great support, had an issue with the quantity bundle, contacted the support via the live chat and got a quick reply, the issue was dealt with quickly , thank a bunch for the dev team.

The baby travellers

Great customer service, quick and efficient.
Special mention for Jigs and his developer team they deserve 5 stars !

John & Clark

AWESOME support! The app works perfectly and the price is fair. 5 stars! We had to change a couple things on product page code to best serve our purpose and the support team did it for us in minutes.

FirstPrintCo

this app has generated me over 69% of my sales and its making me write a minumin of 100 charcters so im just gonna fuck my gf

Discount Supplements

Support was really helpful in fixing an issue. Would recommend to anyone wanting to build x + y bundles.

Made for Mama Shop

The app was a little confusing to set up with the code, so I reached out to customer service and got very quick service! Thank you!

SnazzyBabe

Easy to set up, easy to use. Support is awesome! Had an issue and messaged support. They responded quickly and went in to solve the problem for me! Thank you!

EveryTool Limited

Great app, very helpful team. We use it to help boost sales on slow-moving items. Highly recommended.

VITALIST FOOD

So this app does not work for my case, but it could for someone else very easily. I was disappointed at first with their support not being clear to the issue. But I asked them to clarify and they did. It does not work with ReCharge subscription and only 1 bundle discount at a time. They were to edit some other fixes. In the end, it doesn't work with an app i need. It's too bad, but I know someone may find it useful if they just want to create bundles with 1 bundle discount at a time.

August 17, 2020

Thank you much for updating the feedback.

The Lip Plumper

This help is great for creating bundles and increasing average order value! Make the most out of all the traffic you drive to your store!