Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

Volume Discount, Product Bundles, Discounted Pricing

Ados deals

made bundles look very well presented, the app did as stated and was able to create some good deals for my site

N‎ünude

Great so far but it's only been 5 minutes..a review should be given after a few days of trialing not at the start

Beauty Import Singapore

great app! Super easy to use. And when I needed help, instant chat was there instantly. And were able to settle my issues on the spot.

Sanrio

Great App and Good support. Through the App's chat option we are getting support at realtime and getting quick response to our requires

My Holiday Traditions

This app is exactly what we needed to enhance our website and product offerings. Customer service was great. I knew if I asked a question, it would be solved overnight! Thank you, Thimatic!

Campo Alpaca

Bundles are working well. Only improvements: 1) I think the format - the bundle format measurements aren't even. 2) I wish I could bundle a TYPE of products like any sweater with any beanie.

Comfy Kicks - Your Ultimate Comfort

Terrible. Apps do not load. No customer service. Very disappointing. Customer service is important.

ShopMacc

It's working great so far! Fairly simple to use and install and makes running a business easier. Customers are happy with it too

Spartan Beast

One of the bests apps in my store! It help me to increase the sells and organize all my discounts and packs

Jackery

It is a helpful app for our website. The support team always be patient to customize something for us. Thanks!