Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Shiny Wingz

very good support, replied instantly and helped me out. will use it again! Thank you support team!!!

Euro Security Systems

It does the trick for bundles and the support team is helpful. There are so many simple options they could add to make it so much better. I hope they will listen to their customers and make this much better and charge more.

Planetofgolf

The support was very helpful. I really recommend this app! Bundles are looking very good. It helped me a lot

Classy Cyclist

A great and easy-to-use app that does what it promises to do. Setting up bundles is super easy and they do actually generate sales!

Calcetines de Perritos

Support team was excellent! Very patient! Very professional! I had issues installing and customizing the app but they helped!

Breeches.com

The support team is very active and helpful. I will recommend this app to everyone. Their support team replies within minutes. Happy with the support team. They have a wonderful support team.

cosfun

good, the support is great, they use the online chat, and fix my problem very soon. so I recommend this app.

Asana New York

I used this app to help bundle my products and it has been working great. Customer service is there to help you too so that was a real positive experience.

The Natty

I was looking high and low for an app that doesn't cost an arm and a leg and mighty pleased when a friend recommended this brilliant app. Customer service is super helpful too!

Rumex

I am going to use this app in my store. It covers big range of bundle options, has flexible settings and friendly support!