4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its flexible bundle settings, user-friendly interface, and ability to boost sales and customer engagement. They value features like related product suggestions, bundle discounts, and auto-generated discount codes. The customer service is praised for its quick and effective problem-solving. The clean design, especially for volume discounts, and the app's ability to manage any bundle and track stock effectively is also commended. Merchants recommend it for its simplicity, ease of use, and its enhancement of upselling and cross-selling.

November 29, 2023

really love this apps, fast response, easy to use

Telaga Biru Sdn. Bhd.
Malaysia
2 months using the app
WebContrive replied December 27, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your great and valuable feedback with us!

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

October 9, 2023

This has been one of the best apps that I have installed for my store. I have used it a little less than a year and It has been amazing. The support team is always ready for timely help incase you encounter an issue. If you are looking to upsell and cross-sell, this is the app for you.

sated-skin
Kenya
10 months using the app
WebContrive replied October 10, 2023

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share your experience. It is always rewarding to hear kind words. :)

For any queries, feel free to contact us through in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

October 19, 2023

I've only just installed this app and their support is SECOND TO NONE. They have helped me customise the entire build box to match my theme & the end result is exactly what I wanted.

Really happy with this :)

PERL Cosmetics
About 1 month using the app
WebContrive replied October 24, 2023

Thank you very much for sharing your great experience with our app & service, It means a world to us. 🙂

Do get in touch for any queries at support@webcontrive.com or through in-app live chat. We are always happy to help you.

November 7, 2023

The support team is always responsive and courteous in sharing their answers!
I received the most polite and clear answers I have ever encountered.

私のストア
Japan
About 1 month using the app
WebContrive replied November 27, 2023

Thank you very much for sharing the valuable & great feedback with us, It means a lot to us !!!!!

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app live chat, we are always happy to help you.

December 4, 2023

Great response rate with support and an easy app to set up and start working with in general.

Yagya
Sweden
3 days using the app

November 8, 2023

very good! it is very useable and support pretty well.
very quick very kind!

センイルJAPAN
Japan
22 days using the app
WebContrive replied November 27, 2023

Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience with the app!!!

Do get in touch with us for any queries through in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

October 17, 2023

this app is good, but I want this module can be more small, then it will looks more tidy.

Hohem Official Store
Hong Kong SAR
2 months using the app
WebContrive replied October 24, 2023

November 1, 2023

I recently started using this app and have been impressed with its quality. Not only does it work smoothly, but the customer service is the best I've encountered. The support team is quick to respond and has been really helpful with all my questions. Highly recommend!

PIYO
2 days using the app
WebContrive replied November 3, 2023

We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app and service!!!

December 13, 2023

Great customer service. Would recommend 100%

K-HOUSE
South Korea
8 days using the app
WebContrive replied December 27, 2023

We are grateful to hear such kind words and to see that you are enjoying your experience with our app, Thank you very much for sharing great feedback with us!!!

November 8, 2023

Great app. they supports system guide me through and was patience and fixed all issues i had. They gave me what i have been looking for . Thank you Jigs P!

Trondheim Sjokolade