MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle Products

Bundles with own product page | Mix&Match | BOGO | Upsell

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Art Life Practice

I had a question that needed support and I was very quickly responded to and the developers were super helpful and clear. Highly recommend! Thank you for your help!

May 27, 2021

Thank you for your review! Contact us if you have any other questions

paperhouseproductions

Excellent customer support! The app was so easy to install and we had only a minor issue with how it applied to our custom theme. Upon reaching out, MBC responded almost immediately and offered an expert install to help. It's working seamlessly now and we so appreciate the help! Looking forward to how this app will help us grow our business!

May 27, 2021

Thank you very much for this great review. Hope you get a lot of sales!

Rawfully Good Blends

Gives you all the options you need with an excellent pricing plan. Support is exceptional - had some trouble moving the widget and they sorted it immediately.

May 24, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We are happy that our app is useful for you. Please contact us if you have any other questions, we are always glad to help!

AvonQA

Great service, whilst the app hasn't quite given us the functionality we require, the team have been really quick at making changes to improve it and are working with us to get us what we need.

May 20, 2021

Thank you very much! We are glad that we were able to help you configure the app the way you wanted!

Poetica Natural Beauty

I really enjoyed setting this app up. I love the design aesthetic and the simplicity, plus the support is stellar. Looking forward to more sales!

May 18, 2021

Thank you very much for your review 🙏 We hope it brings you more sales

Blake Rings

Easy to use. And you only pay when the app helps you to sell something. I wish all apps had this setup....

May 13, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We wish you good luck💐

Ani-Swiss GmbH

I use this app to bundle products first to realise higher return per order. Next step is to open free combinations to customer. Support made me really happy and resolved my issue with the stock of SKU's out of a bundle. Thanks you!

May 13, 2021

Thank you :) We wish you good luck! Contact us if you have any other questions. Have a nice day

shopsonderclothing

the app is great for selling bundles, it is just what i needed. I had a small problem with my shopify theme and the support team responded quickly and solved the problem in no time.

May 6, 2021

Thank you for the great review 🙏 We hope you get a lot of sales!

AVON Malta

Really good and quick support team. The app is great and very easy to use, I was able to built perfect bundles.

May 5, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad that you are satisfied with the app. Contact us if you have any other questions

Delicy.de by Foodnewcomer

The only plugin that has exactly the features we need for our store. Many thanks to the support for the special integration into our theme. Everything is working great now. Thank you for the great service.

April 27, 2021

Thank you for your honest and detailed review!
We were happy to help you with configuring the app and it's great that it is useful to you