MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle Products

MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle Products

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 16, 2021

Great! It works well, And the customer service has been very helpful, response quick and solved my problem

rihoas
China
Time spent using app: 28 days
MakeBeCool OU replied November 18, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate it. Kindly let me know if there is anything else we can do for you 😉

November 13, 2021

Really happy with this app so far and the customer service has been great- I had a couple of modification requests and the team jumped right on it. Very responsive and helpful!

Momma Trend Boutique
Time spent using app: 11 months

November 10, 2021

Intuitiva, chiara e veloce. Assistenza eccellente! Ho richiesto l'installazione assistita a notte fonda, dopo neanche 12 ore il lavoro era già stato fatto. Eccellente

RiVelami
Italy
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
MakeBeCool OU replied November 15, 2021

Grazie per l'ottima recensione! Siamo così felici che tu abbia apprezzato la tua esperienza con la nostra app. Il nostro team di assistenza clienti è sempre qui se hai bisogno di qualcosa.

November 9, 2021

Really good app! We have an aromatherapy shop and this upselling bundle tripled our sales within 6 months. The product page widget is super useful. Great app and also great customer support :) Fast & helpful

Difuuser Eesti | Looduslikud Õhuniisutajad Eestis
Estonia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

November 4, 2021

This app is fantastic. It took a bit of time to get the bundles set up and the widget functioning as we required, but the developers have been very responsive and helpful in achieving what we wanted. Thanks team :)

PopSockets® Australia
Time spent using app: 5 months
MakeBeCool OU replied November 5, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We wish you good luck💐

October 26, 2021

Super easy app to use. I love the bundle as a single product feature. Great and very quick customer service. Great pricing. I would recommend it 100%

Baby Elsa
Hungary
Time spent using app: 11 months
MakeBeCool OU replied October 27, 2021

Thank you for the kind words. We are really happy to see that you like our app and customer support and we'd love to continue providing great service to awesome customers like you. Thanks again!

October 19, 2021

Love this app and love the support. Extremely recommendable. Had been using since Oct 2021 and its a great product

Snackative
India
Time spent using app: About 1 month
MakeBeCool OU replied October 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are really happy to see that you like our app and customer support.
We look forward to working with you in the future!

October 13, 2021

Valerii has been extremely helpful and has really delivered! I highly recommend this app. Works well in multilingual stores.

Swedish Posture
Sweden
Time spent using app: 19 days
MakeBeCool OU replied October 13, 2021

October 11, 2021

Great customer service and very fast response. I also like that it allows me to put several items with variants in one bundle, which I didn't find in other apps.

Curls And Beyond
Bahrain
Time spent using app: 5 months
MakeBeCool OU replied October 12, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We wish you good luck💐

October 11, 2021

This company deserves 6 STARS!!! Beside the most helpful staff on earth - Valerii, I has made a request on their integration with Judge.me review app, and their CEO Andrei replied me in person and in less then a month, the integration succeeded!!! This app deserve 5 stars (all the logics and loading speeds are in top 3 among existing all bundling apps, which I had tried 8 apps ) , while the customer support deserve even 1 more stars!!! I really enjoy using this app, because I can feel that they take care of all the users. I would recommend everyone to give it a try, and you will feel that you are not simply using a lifeless app, while actually building a long relationship and partnership with the app support !

HeyChoices
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 2 months
MakeBeCool OU replied October 12, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate it. Kindly let me know if there is anything else we can do for you 😉