MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle Products

Bundles with own product page | Mix&Match | BOGO | Upsell

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Lowgravityclimbing

Support was good. HOWEVER, I disabled the bundles while we worked on a few products. I've just came back to create a few new bundles and apparently MBC are taking credit for sales they never made. Pretty shady when their whole pricing structure is based on sales they made! all my trust is gone which is a shame as it started off so well.

February 24, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are always glad to help!

LBZSTORE

I am not getting a response to my inquiries. I have emailed back and forth with one person but nothing has been resolved. The app continues to state my bundle is out of stock when all my items are in stock. Also the widget disappears from the page when I click on a swatch. You state you have swatches for all basic colors yet black isn't one of them? This app is not working and I'd like to experience the timely response that others have posted. I have sales to promote and this is taking away from me doing so.

March 30, 2021

We appreciate your feedback. We apologize that you have faced an issue while using our app. But it was already fixed and we really hope that you will stay with us

Not Just For Vegans

Great app, simple and easy to use. The chat service is also a great help with any questions that I had.

February 16, 2021

Thank you for your review :) Contact us if you have any other questions

Noou

Wish I could found this app earlier! I'm 200% satisfied with MBC Bundles and their super pro service team! The App is very easy, straightforward to install and set up (you can also request for their developer to install it for FREE - which I did.) More importantly, I'm very impressed and appreciated their quick response/action! I also asked them to help me change the font type of the bundle widget, and everything was done within 48 hrs. Highly recommend!

February 15, 2021

Thank you for the review. Hope you get a lot of sales!

The Wine Cat

Simple and easy to use App. It was exactly what i'm looking for. You just create a bundle and can put it wherever you want on the website. You don't sell no problem you don't get. You just get charged on what you sell.

February 9, 2021

My Blender Buddy

The App is extremely easy to use even for a guy like me who has never worked with it before. The customer support is really fast and very helpfull, so props to you guys!

February 2, 2021

Thank you for this great review 🙏 We hope it brings you more sales

Ritual+Vibe

This definitely is a must have app if you want your customer's average spend amount to increase. Really easy to use, and my customers take to it well. I had.a small issue with re-installing it, and Valerii & the rest of the MBC team were very responsive and fixed my problem quick. Thanks!

January 27, 2021

Thanks for your review. We are always happy to help. Have a nice day

One Inclusive - For The Bold & Unapologetic

Excellent customer support with instant action and expertise in solving any arising problems. Highly recommended.

January 26, 2021

Thank you for your review. We wish you good luck. Contact us if you have any other questions. Have a nice day

MODISLIM

In the beginning was small incompatibility with my theme, but the helpdesk very quickly adapted a new solution for my page. Now it works great. Recommend.

January 22, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. We wish you lots of sales.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions

Garden of Eden Coffee, Paradise in a cup

I was having trouble connecting my bundles I created to be processed through a third party app through my Shopify store and customer service was very quick to respond and guide me through it. I am very happy about that oh, also they were friendly and courteous and I worked with Valerii, very pleasant person. Highly recommend this app!

January 18, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We are happy that our app is useful for you. Please contact us if you have any other questions, we are always glad to help!