MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle App

Bundles Sales | Discount Products Kit | Custom Bundle Builder

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Magic Leaf Tees

Easy to understand interface. Developers are very responsive to any issues. Plus this one just looked the best with my theme - I use the Wokiee theme

March 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. If you have any other questions, we are always here to help you :)

The Luxe Nude

We required the ability to create item bundles on our store to help drive up sales. After researching alot of apps, this was best, easiest to use and quick creation process. The team at MBC were extremely helpful in helping us setup the app. The only draw back hence the lack of full 5 star is the fact that the bundle doesnt load immediately on the page. It relys on the customer refreshing the page which is abit of a downer.

March 30, 2021

Thank you for your honest and detailed review. We appreciate it. We hope you allow us to deal with the issue you got on your store

McSport Ireland

We needed an app that allowed us to create bundles that would add the products individually to the shopping cart. We've researched a lot of apps and they all just added unnecessary complexity. MBC Bundles fits like a glove for us, and the crew is very helpful when you need to clarify any questions you might have. The app is already driving up a lot sales on our store.

March 1, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. We wish you good luck.
Contact us if you have any other questions

Paleksa

Very intuitive application and the most important, the support is very reactive and get very clear help when you need !

February 25, 2021

Thank you for your 5-star review! Please contact us if you have any other questions, we are always glad to help!

Hardy's Coffee

Had an issue with the widget when selecting variants but support was great and very responsive. Got it fixed right away! Looking forward to the improvements of this app. Keep it up!

February 25, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We are happy that you liked our app and customer service 😊 We’ll do our best for you

Lowgravityclimbing

Support was good. HOWEVER, I disabled the bundles while we worked on a few products. I've just came back to create a few new bundles and apparently MBC are taking credit for sales they never made. Pretty shady when their whole pricing structure is based on sales they made! all my trust is gone which is a shame as it started off so well.

February 24, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are always glad to help!

LBZSTORE

I am not getting a response to my inquiries. I have emailed back and forth with one person but nothing has been resolved. The app continues to state my bundle is out of stock when all my items are in stock. Also the widget disappears from the page when I click on a swatch. You state you have swatches for all basic colors yet black isn't one of them? This app is not working and I'd like to experience the timely response that others have posted. I have sales to promote and this is taking away from me doing so.

March 30, 2021

We appreciate your feedback. We apologize that you have faced an issue while using our app. But it was already fixed and we really hope that you will stay with us

Not Just For Vegans

Great app, simple and easy to use. The chat service is also a great help with any questions that I had.

February 16, 2021

Thank you for your review :) Contact us if you have any other questions

Noou

Wish I could found this app earlier! I'm 200% satisfied with MBC Bundles and their super pro service team! The App is very easy, straightforward to install and set up (you can also request for their developer to install it for FREE - which I did.) More importantly, I'm very impressed and appreciated their quick response/action! I also asked them to help me change the font type of the bundle widget, and everything was done within 48 hrs. Highly recommend!

February 15, 2021

Thank you for the review. Hope you get a lot of sales!

The Wine Cat

Simple and easy to use App. It was exactly what i'm looking for. You just create a bundle and can put it wherever you want on the website. You don't sell no problem you don't get. You just get charged on what you sell.

February 9, 2021