MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle Products

Bundles with own product page | Mix&Match | BOGO | Upsell

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

The Last Stitch

Great app that works exactly as promised. I like how easy it is to create bundles using this app, very intuitive with no fluff. I've had it up running now for a week and it has already increased my bundle sales due to the great positioning of the bundle offer on product pages. It has a much more sophisticated and clean design compared to most other bundle apps, which makes it easy to align visually with your Shopify theme. Note that if you have Ajax themes you might need to get some custom coding done to make everything work, and support was very quick to fix those issues for me. In future updates I would like to the ability to offer more custom options for individual bundles (such as headings, look and buttons), but that's a minor issue imo.

November 6, 2020

Thank you for your honest and detailed review!
We were happy to help you with the app and it's great that it is useful for you.
We will take into account your wishes when implementing new features in the app!

FransWorldByFrances

Love this app so much! so easy to use and it is perfect for creating bundles on m website! I had some technical issues and the team were amazing helped me out and fixed the issues in no time!

November 4, 2020

Thank you for your review! We were glad to help you. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions or need help with the app.

DUŠA & KAMEN

The app works really good and the support is fast and helpful. Especially the pricing plan with starts with a free version gives you the chance to test and try everything

March 30, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you liked our app

Meat the Boss

I was looking for an app to bundles several of my existing products into one product to sell. I kept looking around for long time as there are not many available in the app store, I can say MBC should be the only one offering the bundling function together with inventory management of individual products within the bundle. Very easy to use interface, works with Ajax cart (with backend modification) and most importantly very prompt and reliable support.
I had an issue with the layout of the bundle product page, these guys are responsive, kept trying to resolve the problem and of course, succeed eventually.
Highly recommend this app and this company.

August 21, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! If you have any other questions, we are always glad to help!

Global Formulas

MBC Bundles does exactly what it says it does. No worries with inventory as it takes from current products and if one product in the bundle is out the bundle will not sell. Customer service is great too. We had a small problem and they worked to corrected. Highly Recommend.

August 20, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are happy that our app fits your needs!

SpillTheBeautySecret

Your APP ruining my fucking shopify THEME!!!!! IM sO MAD i iinstalled your app and now my theme gone

July 22, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience you've got while using our app. We fixed all issues. Can you give us a last chance to set up the app for you?

GYM SUPPLEMENTS U.S

This app management are really great and very helpful. This app has one problem. this app affected my product quick view option. our quick view option views was changed .

July 3, 2020

Thank you for your review! This probably was occurred due to the compatibility problem of our app with your theme. We will be glad if you allow us to fix this issue in your store

Earebel GmbH

Great app, for me the best Bundle app so far. Super easy and intuitive to use.
And what really blowed me away is the support. Always online and so quick. Hope those guys develop more apps soon. Love the app and the support.

June 19, 2020

Thanks! We are glad that you love our app and support. Let us know if you have any other questions

Artisan Market Online

This is a great app, easy to use, gave me what I was after plus more options and the support is great!

June 18, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you liked our app.

SHOC

At first, I was skeptical. This is THE only app I could find that would make a NON-popup permanent product bundle. Something you would think is simple but not available readily. The App allows me to track multiple SKU's in a kit on the front of the order. From Shopify into SKUVault and Shipstation. And then print to the order the kit contents so the team can pick and pack properly.
The guys at MBC told me it would work, and I worked with them to implement the app on to my website SHOC.com
It has been turned "on" and I am super happy to see it working AS promised. And So far I am LOVING It. Tech support has been amazing as promised, they follow up to my inquiry and feedback very personably and they were able to integrate with my custom theme. Some custom code was required and that was done rapidly to get this up and running for a product release that I needed to perform. Team MBC delivered 100% There are more features the team is developing into the APP and as an e-commerce entrepreneur, I am excited to see what else they can do.

June 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad that our app met your requirements and as a result, it works for you as you wanted!