4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its excellent customer support, user-friendly interface, and easy installation. They appreciate its flexibility and customization options for creating various bundle types, positively impacting sales and inventory management. The clear pricing structure, wide range of features including AI-generated bundles and upsell options, and seamless integration with existing systems are also praised. The developers' responsiveness to updates and customizations based on merchant needs is noted. The app is recognized for its quick loading and efficient performance.

September 10, 2021

Great App. I couldn’t figure out how to do exactly what I wanted at first (user error lol) because the apps functionality is simple to use there were just options to choose from and I didn’t originally know which one I wanted for my store. However, the customer service was immaculate. They were quick to respond to me and my needs from the app and walked me through setting things up. App is functioning great in my store.

Rocky's Creations
About 2 years using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied September 14, 2021

Thank you for your review :) Contact us if you have any other questions

February 10, 2020

Very good & useful app. So far so good. We already sold a few bundles. The support team is also very helpful.

vintagemarket
Ukraine
About 2 years using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied February 10, 2020

Thank you for your review. Our support team is always here to help you

November 20, 2020

Really good app! Costumer service is also great. Got a coding problem and they fixed it immediately.

MrCozy™
Germany
Capital Apps OÜ replied November 20, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you are satisfied with the app

August 31, 2021

The app is very easy to use and setup bundle offers! The support was super fast and solved a problem I was dealing for some time with other apps. Always look for a great support guys, a good designed app is not enough. Thanks again Valerii!

Creek Cave
Greece
Capital Apps OÜ replied August 31, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad that you liked our app and our customer service. We’ll do our best for you!

November 27, 2020

Great app, very easy to use and the customer service is great. Valerii from the customer service team helped me out very quickly with an issue I had with my store.

Terra Active
Netherlands
Capital Apps OÜ replied November 30, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are happy that you liked our app and customer service 😊 We wish you lots of sales!

Edited December 19, 2021

Looks great! Very easy to use in comparison to other apps. The support was fast and efficient. Thanks

Sommet Recovery
Capital Apps OÜ replied December 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are really happy to see that you like our app and customer support.
We look forward to working with you in the future!

June 7, 2021

Je souhaite féliciter toute l'équipe qui a répondu à toutes mes questions et trouvé la solution à mon problème avec une rapidité remarquable Professionnel dynamique et performant Superbe application que je recommande sans hésiter Vraiment merci du fond du coeur

Force Addict Pro
France
Capital Apps OÜ replied June 8, 2021

Merci beaucoup pour votre avis. Nous sommes heureux que vous ayez aimé notre application. Bonne journée

August 26, 2022

Switched to this app after using Bundle Products by Webcontrive. They had a shortcoming when it comes to creating bundles with different individual quantities.
This app works great & the best part is their support team. They are quick & responsive.

Kettlebell Kings
Capital Apps OÜ replied August 26, 2022

Thank you for your review 😇 We’re so happy that you like our app. Our team is always here to help you 😎

March 1, 2021

We needed an app that allowed us to create bundles that would add the products individually to the shopping cart. We've researched a lot of apps and they all just added unnecessary complexity. MBC Bundles fits like a glove for us, and the crew is very helpful when you need to clarify any questions you might have. The app is already driving up a lot sales on our store.

McSport Ireland
Ireland
Capital Apps OÜ replied March 1, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. We wish you good luck.
Contact us if you have any other questions

March 7, 2022

this guys is amazing! thank you for great product and service! i generate more conversions with this app

Algaemor spirulina
Israel
Capital Apps OÜ replied March 9, 2022

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate it. Kindly let us know if there is anything else we can do for you 😉