4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable bundle options, including AI-generated and mix-and-match collections. It's known for seamlessly integrating with Shopify, boosting sales, and increasing average purchase rates. Many commend its excellent customer service, performance, and reliability. Some have successfully used it for over three years, indicating its durability. It's affordable, multilingual, and reported to enhance revenue and conversions.

February 15, 2021

Great app, simple and easy to use. The chat service is also a great help with any questions that I had.

Not Just For Vegans
United Arab Emirates
Capital Apps OÜ replied February 16, 2021

Thank you for your review :) Contact us if you have any other questions

May 24, 2021

Gives you all the options you need with an excellent pricing plan. Support is exceptional - had some trouble moving the widget and they sorted it immediately.

Rawfully Good Blends
Capital Apps OÜ replied May 24, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We are happy that our app is useful for you. Please contact us if you have any other questions, we are always glad to help!

April 17, 2020

Just started using this app. I liked it because of the design. Had a little problem setting it up but had great and super fast support. Thanks a lot

flowcopenhagen.com
Denmark
Capital Apps OÜ replied April 17, 2020

Thank you very much! We were happy to help with setting it up!

November 23, 2021

Very great application and makes your bundles look like a real product page, which is very very good! THank you

Aware Nutrition
Sweden
Capital Apps OÜ replied November 23, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We wish you good luck💐

February 9, 2023

The app is great! it has almost all the options we think of for each bundle and the have great customer support too!

Deco por ti
Chile
Capital Apps OÜ replied March 3, 2023

Thank you for your feedback - it helps us improve the app!

September 7, 2021

I just love this app! Great support and its working amazing! I wanted a custom change on my store and almost 10 minutes later everything was changed!

2-FITT
Germany
Capital Apps OÜ replied September 7, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We wish you good luck 💐

November 9, 2021

Really good app! We have an aromatherapy shop and this upselling bundle tripled our sales within 6 months. The product page widget is super useful. Great app and also great customer support :) Fast & helpful

Difuuser Eesti | Looduslikud Õhuniisutajad Eestis
Estonia
Capital Apps OÜ replied November 15, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate it. Kindly let me know if there is anything else we can do for you 😉

September 14, 2021

This app is perfect for the bundles I have found everything I was looking for and the app customer service is very helpful if you have any issue they will fix it.

Feelinxunderwear
United Arab Emirates
Capital Apps OÜ replied September 14, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad that you liked our app and our customer service. We’ll do our best for you :)

November 10, 2021

Intuitiva, chiara e veloce. Assistenza eccellente! Ho richiesto l'installazione assistita a notte fonda, dopo neanche 12 ore il lavoro era già stato fatto. Eccellente

RiVelami
Italy
Capital Apps OÜ replied November 15, 2021

Grazie per l'ottima recensione! Siamo così felici che tu abbia apprezzato la tua esperienza con la nostra app. Il nostro team di assistenza clienti è sempre qui se hai bisogno di qualcosa.

September 21, 2022

Very good application for selling bundles or combo products. I spent considerable time researching suitable apps and this one came out on top by a long way. The styling and overall interface is intuitive and their support is superb (usually within the hour). Since installing the app there have been a number of positive updates (good to see) and their team reach out to our team on a regular basis with tips, suggestions and to canvas our thoughts on new features. Whilst there is a cost associated with each purchase, it is quickly offset by the sheer volume of bundled orders each month. I think it is incredibly good value for money and would not hesitate to recommend.

Tractor Ted
Capital Apps OÜ replied September 27, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you 😎