MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle App

Bundles Sales | Discount Products Kit | Custom Bundle Builder

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Blake Rings

Easy to use. And you only pay when the app helps you to sell something. I wish all apps had this setup....

May 13, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We wish you good luck💐

Ani-Swiss GmbH

I use this app to bundle products first to realise higher return per order. Next step is to open free combinations to customer. Support made me really happy and resolved my issue with the stock of SKU's out of a bundle. Thanks you!

May 13, 2021

Thank you :) We wish you good luck! Contact us if you have any other questions. Have a nice day

shopsonderclothing

the app is great for selling bundles, it is just what i needed. I had a small problem with my shopify theme and the support team responded quickly and solved the problem in no time.

May 6, 2021

Thank you for the great review 🙏 We hope you get a lot of sales!

AVON Malta

Really good and quick support team. The app is great and very easy to use, I was able to built perfect bundles.

May 5, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad that you are satisfied with the app. Contact us if you have any other questions

Delicy.de by Foodnewcomer

The only plugin that has exactly the features we need for our store. Many thanks to the support for the special integration into our theme. Everything is working great now. Thank you for the great service.

April 27, 2021

Thank you for your honest and detailed review!
We were happy to help you with configuring the app and it's great that it is useful to you

Avamaeva

A great app that is easy and simple to use. The support team are quick and super helpful too which is always an incredibly important component of choosing the best apps.

April 26, 2021

Thanks! We are happy that our app is useful for you. Please contact us if you have any other questions, we are always glad to help!

OISTR

The customer support is fantastic , I had A LOT of questions and Valerii answered all of them patiently. I wish I could customize the style and look of the bundles without having to go into the code though so that would be my only criticism

April 22, 2021

Thank you very much! We are glad that we were able to help you configure the application the way you want!

Vitamer South Africa

Customer service is excellent! Was able to built perfect bundles for all my products. Thanks MBC for the app!

April 19, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! If you have any other questions, we are always glad to help!

INCYLENCE

We needed an extra feature for our theme. The support was super fast and the developers came up with a great idea in no time. Thumbs up!

April 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. If you have any other questions, we are always here to help you!

Jeff Mack Supply

I searched high and low for a bundle app. I actually downloaded and deleted over 25 apps before going with this one. It does about 95% of what I need and when I came across a small issue, I reached out to support and they were working on the issue within minutes. I would highly recommend this app before digging through all the rest. I look forward to creating many bundles to increase our sales and improve our customer's experience.

April 19, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you are satisfied with the app. Contact us if you have any other questions :)