4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of product bundling options and user-friendly interface, noting its positive impact on sales and conversions. They praise its seamless integration with inventory tracking and analytics. The support team is often highlighted for their quick responses and customization capabilities. Regular updates and improvements demonstrate the developers' commitment to the app's performance. Some merchants report significant revenue generation, indicating a high return on investment.

August 25, 2021

I found this app after I trialed multiple bundler apps and this is the only one that offered me the functionality I was looking for in a interface that was easy to use and manage. Their greatest strength, however, is the excellent customer service that is offered. I have been back and forth with queries on how to adapt the app in my store environment and each query has been addressed effectively and patiently. A special thanks to Valerie for the great support.

Miracle Multiples
Capital Apps OÜ replied August 26, 2021

Thanks for your review! Your feedback is very important to us and we are happy that you liked our app and support service

May 12, 2021

I use this app to bundle products first to realise higher return per order. Next step is to open free combinations to customer. Support made me really happy and resolved my issue with the stock of SKU's out of a bundle. Thanks you!

Ani-Swiss GmbH
Switzerland
Capital Apps OÜ replied May 13, 2021

Thank you :) We wish you good luck! Contact us if you have any other questions. Have a nice day

September 10, 2021

Great App. I couldn’t figure out how to do exactly what I wanted at first (user error lol) because the apps functionality is simple to use there were just options to choose from and I didn’t originally know which one I wanted for my store. However, the customer service was immaculate. They were quick to respond to me and my needs from the app and walked me through setting things up. App is functioning great in my store.

Rocky's Creations
Capital Apps OÜ replied September 14, 2021

Thank you for your review :) Contact us if you have any other questions

February 10, 2020

Very good & useful app. So far so good. We already sold a few bundles. The support team is also very helpful.

vintagemarket
Ukraine
Capital Apps OÜ replied February 10, 2020

Thank you for your review. Our support team is always here to help you

November 20, 2020

Really good app! Costumer service is also great. Got a coding problem and they fixed it immediately.

MrCozy™
Germany
Capital Apps OÜ replied November 20, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you are satisfied with the app

August 31, 2021

The app is very easy to use and setup bundle offers! The support was super fast and solved a problem I was dealing for some time with other apps. Always look for a great support guys, a good designed app is not enough. Thanks again Valerii!

Creek Cave
Greece
Capital Apps OÜ replied August 31, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad that you liked our app and our customer service. We’ll do our best for you!

November 27, 2020

Great app, very easy to use and the customer service is great. Valerii from the customer service team helped me out very quickly with an issue I had with my store.

Terra Active
Netherlands
Capital Apps OÜ replied November 30, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are happy that you liked our app and customer service 😊 We wish you lots of sales!

June 7, 2021

Je souhaite féliciter toute l'équipe qui a répondu à toutes mes questions et trouvé la solution à mon problème avec une rapidité remarquable Professionnel dynamique et performant Superbe application que je recommande sans hésiter Vraiment merci du fond du coeur

Force Addict Pro
France
Capital Apps OÜ replied June 8, 2021

Merci beaucoup pour votre avis. Nous sommes heureux que vous ayez aimé notre application. Bonne journée

March 1, 2021

We needed an app that allowed us to create bundles that would add the products individually to the shopping cart. We've researched a lot of apps and they all just added unnecessary complexity. MBC Bundles fits like a glove for us, and the crew is very helpful when you need to clarify any questions you might have. The app is already driving up a lot sales on our store.

McSport Ireland
Ireland
Over 1 year using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied March 1, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. We wish you good luck.
Contact us if you have any other questions

March 7, 2022

this guys is amazing! thank you for great product and service! i generate more conversions with this app

Algaemor spirulina
Israel
Over 1 year using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied March 9, 2022

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate it. Kindly let us know if there is anything else we can do for you 😉