Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts

Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts

by Conversion Bear

Volume discount, quantity breaks, product bundles & free gifts

ThriveRoyal

Bundles Bear is a great, unique app with awesome features and a terrific support team. Conversion Bear consistently makes some of the best apps on Shopify.

Anio

We used this App in order to sell a special edition in a bundle and we needed one product to only be addable in combination with this bundle.
Had some big complications integrating the whole thing the way we needed it to be ( which the app simply is not exactly made for) but Itai and especially Jonathan from the team were so incredibly helpful and managed to improve our coded solution in order to make it work. Big thanks to the team for always helping out!

Move Blue

Love this app! Great customer service and very easy to use. I especially love the design of the volume discount and how easy it is to translate and design everything. Definitely 5/5 stars just like all other Bear apps!

Aide Bodycare

Needed something adjusted and they fixed it for me right away! Best app for my business. Can't thank you enough!

Cali Tiger

We don't think this app deserves 5 stars we had a simple issue where the bundle was not showing the discounts on checkout page but they absolutely refused to look into this and claimed it was our fault.

July 11, 2021

Hi there,
our support team was able to confirm bundle discounts are applied and working in your checkout page.

I guess you mean discounts are not shown in your ajax / drawer cart?
That might happen.

No worries, it's an easy fix.
Here's how to add support for showing discounted prices in your cart:

Need a hand? Our team would love to help you get that done.

We deliver best in class support and are eager to solve any issue our customers face - big or small.

125 five star reviews will vouch for that.

Our team is at your service.

Jonathan.
Founder @ Conversion Bear

Hustic Market

Great App, but when I asked the customer service about certain function is not doing well with my current theme, they said couldn't help because this is not their area, the theme should make a change. Well, I guess all themes should make a change to suit this App too. Luckily secured a free version, but there's always a better choice for the price.

Moses Tee Shop

The team replied very quickly to my questions - thank's a lot.
And I appreciate the stack discount very much.

Cloud Nine Fragrances

Works wonderfully for the customer, has the best display and layout compared to all other apps and the customer service is brilliant.

Sass and Salt

Easy to use, great communication And resolved an issue I had within minutes & it has boosted sales!

Wuvve

I had a problem with the currency converter and the bundle app and my personal theme not working good, which resulted in some customers getting discount of 100$+ on 3 items. So some just paid 10$ where they normally had to pay 110$. I told the support and it was not an easy solution but after a day of them looking for solutions they found one! Here's what I told them: "Thank you so so so much! Your support is unbelievably good. Thank you for handling it so fast. Thank you for checking all the options. For answering back so fast. Thank you, thank you!" I can only strongly recommend all of their apps and even more their support!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13