Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts

Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Volume discount, quantity breaks, product bundles & free gifts

VM Aquatics

I've tried a couple of other apps but this is by far the best in terms of features and ease of use. Plus their support is very quick and efficient. Highly recommended!

OREON-light™

Good Job!
I've been using the app for 1 year at least. And it still be an important add-on for almost every store. It's very stable, very good customizations on buttons, labels, options, variations etc. Love it

Vinolog24.com

This app is the best i have found and i' m using for quantity discounts, bundle discounts and more. Special thanks to Linda for her constant and prescious support. I highly recommend this app.
Regards.
Antonio
vinolog24

parallelolab

I used this app to offer volume discounts and I found it perfect and very easy to install and manage. Support was great when I had issues related to my specific theme, they answered immediately and implemented perfect solutions for my website.

Omamans

I used this app to make a marketing offer Buy 2 Get 1 Free , Great app , very easy to install ,and change color to make it in harmony with my store, Team responsive, very fast and helpful , i recommand , Thank you

PixaThis

Great Apps, most feature-rich, and the best support around!
Cant recommend Bundle Bear enough.
Clearly made by people who understand CRO!

TACTINET™

Great app and great customer support. They helped me customize my bundles in the best way to make it look amazing in my store. Thanks

HiHeatless

Excellent to increase AOV. Had problems with installation and customer service team came back t me super quick and installed it, all done in 5 minutes. Great product, great service.

During the Day with us

Fast Support , Works perfect no app is better than this one ! Its very Easy to handle and there is still nothing to say more I Like it ! 5 stars from me

Waste Less Green

I've tried this app against over volume discount apps and this one has worked better every time. This weekend, I ran into some tech issues, reached out to the support people, and they were helping me within minutes. The app is really helping and I recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15