4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and effective sales-boosting features. They appreciate its seamless store integration and personalization flexibility. The free gift feature and easy product bundling are particularly praised. The customer support team is noted for their quick responses, professionalism, and ability to provide clear guidance and solutions. Merchants report improved conversion rates and enhanced user experience.

April 23, 2024

Bundle Bear is one of the best discount apps on the Shopify app store. Their app has definitely accelerated my business. My favorite feature of their app is the free gift feature. The widget integrates seamlessly with my product page. Customer support is top-notch as well. High recommend this app!

Sparko
About 2 months using the app
Conversion Bear replied May 17, 2024

Thank you for the kind review and happy selling!

April 18, 2024

Very happy with their new CS agent; Itai. very helpful and directly available on European hours.

Min lille Mus
Netherlands
11 months using the app
Conversion Bear replied May 17, 2024

Itai is a rockstar! Thank you for your kind review and words. Our team is always available to help

April 19, 2024

Great experience using this app and can bundle all of my products easily. I ran into a small issue and their team fixed it in a matter of minutes and we're great to work with. Thanks Abuzar for the help!

Loo Drops
2 months using the app
Conversion Bear replied May 17, 2024

We so happy to hear you got the support you needed, please let us know if you need further help with anything.

Thank you for your kind review, and happy selling!

May 15, 2024

Worst customer service I've ever seen from an app with such a high rating. Itai from customer service reads your messages and ignores you when they are clearly online.

Be aware: everything was working fine for a few months until the discount stopped working on its own. We didn't change anything or even install new apps. I contacted support to fix it and got no help. It's been over a week without a solution or even a reply. They change settings on the app without telling or consulting with you, despite being told not to do so.

Thrive Beam
3 months using the app
April 23, 2024

Ready to assist you right away, this app definitely helped me increase my average cart! THANK YOU!

LuxeChaussures
Romania
8 days using the app
Conversion Bear replied May 17, 2024

We are delighted to hear that!

Please let us know if you need any assistance with anything, our team is on standby to help :)

May 21, 2024

Amazing app with amazing customer support they reply super fast and they can fix everything

blije poten
Netherlands
28 days using the app
April 19, 2024

Great Experience and amazing support. Keep Doing the Good work.

Sketch Nova
About 1 month using the app
Conversion Bear replied May 17, 2024

Thank you for your kind review, here's to many more sales!

April 29, 2024

Great support from Abuzar. He gave me a quick solution for my problem. 100% recommended app

RANICMA
Germany
16 days using the app
Conversion Bear replied May 17, 2024

Thank you for your kind review.

I will pass your message on to Abuzar and the support team who are always delighted to help!

May 9, 2024

very good support thank you very much

HARIELLE
Switzerland
3 months using the app
Conversion Bear replied May 17, 2024

Thank you for your kind review.

I will pass your message on to the support team who are always delighted to help!

May 15, 2024

So far so good. Still in testing phase to see if the app increases my add to cart.

Cross Nation
3 days using the app
Conversion Bear replied May 17, 2024

Thank you for your kind review!

Please let us know if you would like the team to look at your Bundles to give some advice and tips on how to grow your bottom line!