Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts

Volume discount, quantity breaks, product bundles & free gifts

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Luxe and Stone Clothing

I wanted a user friendly app that would enable me to create bundles of products for my customers, sync with my Shopify store, and update my inventory. Bundle Bear was the app for me. The app lays out your choices of how you can offer different types of discounts to customers. The staff was very helpful when I had any questions or issues.

StickerSocials

Location Australia

The apps great and actually looks apart of my website :) My theme generally makes it much more complex to install extra features from apps. Contacted Lynda at bundle bear and it was installed extremely quickly as well as a little tweak just for me!

Urban Maille

I don't like to leave reviews until I've used an app long enough to really *know*. I really like Bundle Bear and I've used it long enough to know for sure. It's never given me a bit of trouble, it does its job and looks good doing it. But the reason I'm writing this review today is because last night the very nice people of Conversion Bear solved a serious upgrade problem on my site, which they were not responsible for, while I was sleeping. After weeks of dealing with incompetence IRL lately, it was such a joy and a relief to wake up to that. I love the Bear, and you will, too. -- Aislyn
Urban Maille

Gentle Day

Location Lithuania

Nice app. It's easy to use and customer service is excellent. Fast help when it's needed. All the recommendations!

nellani

This app is amazing, and the customer service team is jaw dropping. They helped me with every request that I had and they had it done in such a timely fashion. I would recommend them to everyone!

Aloeveraplaza

Location Netherlands

Great app. Works intuitive and quick. Only annoying thing is the advertisements for the HoneyComb. Please stop showing me that...

Audiobiography Partners

I fumbled around with various tiered price break apps that didn't work for us. They either caused problems in the cart or checkout, or the way items were selected on the product page was clunky. And we had to do a little bit of custom coding to get the cart looking right, buttons in place, etc. I found Bundle Bear and seriously all those problems went away. Like poof. I'm using the Brooklyn theme. It came together smooth as butter. Product page looks great. Cart and checkout are in-tact and perfect. Good job Bundle Bear team!

Rushmere Soaps

Since installing the app lots of customers have been buying bundles leading to higher revenue. The customer support from the team is outstanding. I had a small issue where the sales weren't showing on my dashboard and Lynda and the team worked with me to get the issue fixed. I was really impressed with their incredible customer service.

Gatch Case

I have used this app before and it's the first one I download when I open a new Shopify store. Pays for itself in no time.

Glitzerstift

I really like the app and its service. Help within 24 hours if you have issues. Fully recommend this app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18