Bundles.app ‑ Inventory Sync

Bundles.app ‑ Inventory Sync

From $14/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Gazebo
4.9
June 15, 2022

Love this app. It did exactly what I needed it to do. Perfect for adding individual items into bundles and having inventory automatically update for each item

Debart Designs Embroidery
June 8, 2022

I've tried a handful of "Bundle" apps available on Shopify, but they were all unnecessarily complicated and expensive. I came across Bundles.app by chance and after some testing, switched to it very quickly and have not looked back. It is extremely simple to use, yet still has the needed functionality for a very reasonable price. Like I mentioned, it is very simple to use, but there were a few times I had questions or needed clarification, and Harold has always been VERY helpful and quick to respond.

engraveit.com
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited June 3, 2022

This app is great and works perfectly. Inventory levels are updated reliably, instantly and always sync correctly. This is not a small feat and it's clear that this is battle tested and works well. Harold is great. We've been using it for years on several of our stores. Best bundles app.

Swiss RX
June 3, 2022

This app and its developer deserve 10 stars. We have used it for several years to manage inventory for bundles as well as virtual products like embroidered items. Harold (the developer) provides amazing support. Every time I have contacted him, he has responded almost immediately with a helpful answer or solution. He has also improved the app over the years we have used it. The new multi-location feature is perfect for anyone who uses Shopify POS for retail stores in addition to a warehouse for online orders.

Onward Reserve
May 31, 2022

App works great. Harold is absolutely fantastic and provided needed solutions in a very timely manner. In addition to improving search function within the app, Harold's improvements also allow for us to easily identify all bundles associated with a specific sku.

Cable Bullet