Bundles

Bundles

by Gazebo

Bundle Products,Sync inventory for bundles,bundle discounts

Republican Coffee

This app is amazingly simple, yet does its job exactly as described. It has helped relieve our inventory management headache of product bundling, at a fraction of the cost of other apps. A must-have for stores that like to bundle various products but don't need all the extra functions of pricier apps.

The developer (Harold) has been attentive and great at listening to feedback, giving me confidence that this app is going to just keep getting better.

Greenlightsurfsupply

Thank you Bundles!!!!

We sell a lot of "kit packages" and inventory management has always been an absolute headache. We've been waiting for an app like this for years, using several e-commerce platforms to handle multiple SKUs packaged together... it has never been successful until now. Bundles has solved our kit package inventory problem and has freed up our inventory and time which translates into profit!

Top notch customer service as well.

Very excited to have this app up and running for our store!

*****Highly Recommended*****

Fleet Sheets

Exactly what I needed without spending $$$$ on other apps claiming to do the same thing. I can bundle my products together for a discount and not have to manually adjust the inventory every time there is a bundled purchase. This app automatically syncs my inventory for each separate SKU in the bundle. Works great!

Vaporstate

Nice app that allows you to easily create simply bundles of products. Great support service if you have any questions to.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next