Bundles

Bundles

by Gazebo

Bundle Products,Sync inventory for bundles,bundle discounts

Scratch Supply Co.

This is the only app we've found that lets us do what we were looking for: keep inventory accurate when selling kits made up of individual inventory items (without having to take those items out of inventory to make the kits). I'm sure there are lots of industries where this is useful, but I can speak the most to my own - yarn shops, this is the app you're looking for. Excellent technical support and customer service, too!

Big Boutique

After months of inventory issues with an other app, I "took the plunge" and switched to Bundles.
I needed reassuring that this big switch was going to run smoothly and that the new app would meet my needs. Harold was with me every step of the way, replying to emails within minutes. I am so happy: the installation was quick and easy, the app runs fine and I ran a deep inventory check last night to make sure everything was ok and it is. If I could give more than 5 stars I would.

humanx

Easy to integrate, simple instructions and works exactly as expected! My main concern was making sure the inventory of the bundles is tied to the inventory counts of the individual skus, so if one item in the variety pack is out of stock the whole variety pack is out of stock - this is exactly what the app does! Also, if you have single sku bundles( i.e. 3 pack or 6 pack ) and you have only 5 units available it will show out of stock for the 6-pack and if inventory drops down to 2 units available it will show out of stock for 3 packs too. Lastly a nice bonus feature is that it calculates and shows the discount related to the bundles! - Helped me catch a pricing error I had on a bundle

Pals Socks

I love this app. It is SO simple to use, and it allows me to 'kit' individual products into bundles and case packs easily, and when I sell a bundle/case pack, it adjusts my individual inventory counts accordingly. All you have to do is add your individual products to Shopify. Add your bundle/case pack as a product to shopify (give it a unique SKU). Add the bundle/case pack to the Bundles app. DONE! Customer Support is also quick to help, and - in my experience - always provides a solution. Highly recommend!!!

Perfect Little Bundles

Fantastic app and just as good service. Harold replied to my emails within an hour and even created a custom solution for us helping us with our fast changing stock levels. Highly recommdned and well worth the small cost.

FootClothes

I downloaded every app in the app store looking for one that would autofulfill bundles for me, split into line items, and not double shipping weights, while calculating inventory accurately and let me tell you - THIS IS THE ONLY ONE. IT'S THE ONLY ONE THAT WORKS. Harold, the developer, is a godsend. I sent him and email about the feature I would like to see, he coded it and had it up in the app in 3 days with personalized communication the whole time. If you have any questions, he is so helpful, and if there's a feature you don't see in the very simple interface, like the line items splitting in orders, he will just add it for you. You just need to accept some access permissions and send him an email. THANK YOU HAROLD. 100% hands down recommend.

Doubletake

I compared 20 bundle/cross-sell apps (lots of cross-over between the two) and ended up choosing "Bundles" for bundling. It was extremely easy to set up my bundles and they work perfectly. The service is amazing too! I had one small inventory issue because I have multiple locations and Harold fixed it right away and then followed up to make sure it was still working.

Oh, Keycaps!

LOVE this app. I was using connected inventory before. This is much better for two very important reasons: 1. This app will actually adjust the inventory of the main item based on the inventory of the bundled items. This is huge, and makes all the difference. 2. CSV upload to create bundles. I can't tell you how much time this has saved me. I have to create HUNDREDS of bundles, so this app was a no brainer.
Also I have gotten quick responses and help from the developer of this app. Highly recommend this app.

Huffkins Bakery | Official Online Shop

This app was ideal for us as at Huffkins we sell gift sets (www.huffkins.com). We don't want the customer to see every item listed separately, but we do want each individual item within the gift set to be destocked automatically on the system when a gift set is purchased. So for example, if we have a Tea & Cake Gift Set with a lemon drizzle cake and a tea caddy delivered in a jute bag, the customer just sees the gift set, but if they purchase one, the app ensures that one of each item is deducted from the individual products. We used to have to do this manually in Squarespace! It's so helpful, saves time and avoids us selling things that are out of stock. It even allows you to set up products with variations, so using the gift set example again, the customer could choose from 3 different bag colours and different cake flavours. It still works the same. Instructions were good to work out how to set it all up. Would absolutely recommend this app. Good value for the time it saves us. We would now love to see a fulfilment app which works in sync with this Bundles app to break down the gift set products on a Picking list. If the developer is up to the challenge, we'll be your first customer :-)

July 2, 2021

Thanks for the review, great to hear the app saves you time.

No need to use an separate fulfilment app, There are some tricks to get the components on the Picking List. Please send me an email so I can help you set it up. :)

Re-Up Refills

Things I love about this app: #1. Harold, the developer, is extremely responsive. He responds within the day, always. And if changes are possible, he makes them for you just as quickly. If you have been a Shopify store-owner for a while, you know this responsiveness is one of the most important "features" of any app. #2. The app does what it says it will do. All of our products are basically "bundles", since they combine various raw materials. So, we use this app to be able to track all the component materials' inventory correctly. Plus, there's a bulk import feature, which is huge for shops like us who have 1000's of bundles. #3. Straightforward and easy-to-use interface. #4. Integrates with Stocky. Things I'd like to see: #1. Some sort of UI that makes it easier to navigate for shops like us that have 1000's of bundles. And a change to the bulk import feature so that it will "update" existing bundles. (sidenote: I have reached out to Harold about these and it seems like these are on the roadmap) #2. Stocky doesn't accurately calculate the bundle cost. It should be based on the bundle components. For some reason, this isn't working. I think this is more Stocky's fault than the Bundles app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12