Bundles

Bundles

by Gazebo

Sync inventory for bundles,bundle discounts,raise order value

Bedtime in a Box

Would highly recommend this app for any store selling bundled products. Great functionality, excellent customer service.

NebraskaBison.com

This is exactly what I needed to help me keep track of inventory with the custom bundles I have set up on my store! Works with tiered product pricing & custom bundles. Was easy to set up. This is going to save me quite a bit of time in the long run! Thanks so much!

thedharmashop

This app did everything we expected it to do and then it quickly did more! It's easy to use and perfect for what we needed. Our store has many jewelry items and gift sets that contain multiple components and products. This app allows us to easily bundle those items together for inventory and organizational purposes. The app support is great! Harold is so easy to communicate with and gets back to you with helpful information right away. Not to mention that after only a month or so of using the app, he's added features based on our needs that have been incredibly helpful. It's nice to know that he's always working to improve the app based on feedback from users. Highly recommend!

SimpleAddiction

When we first used this app, it was AMAZING! We have actually used it for some while and it was very helpful.. Then we got into our busy season. Issues kept coming up. The main 2 were about 1) the bundles updating to no inventory when there was inventory and 2) consistently overselling on our inventory.. Like outrageously. We reached out to the support team multiple times and every time we were told it was not them... Sooo, for the over 6 years we have been with shopify, haven't downloaded anything but simple apps until now, our inventory is now a mess.

February 12, 2020

Thanks for your review. Some of your bundles are broken because items that where in the bundles or where the bundles are removed from Shopify.

I solved the issues you had in October. In December I tried to help you, but you never responded on my last email where I explained that your bundles where broken.

I see you still have bundles installed and I see what there are still issues with your bundles, can you please contact me so I can help you further :)

Good Addiction

i should better not use this app cause it destroyed my printful product now i must do everythin new ..

February 4, 2020

Thanks for your review. In the couple of minutes you had Bundles installed it only updated the inventory for the single bundle you created. Bundles did not destroy your products, Bundles calculates and syncs the inventory for the items you link to each other with the app.

Please contact me so I can have help you understand what the app does and I can help you get it set up for your store.

Cheers,

Harold

WOOX

I've finally found an app the doe EXACTLY and ONLY what I need: synchronize and update the inventory of "components" to manage the inventory of the assembled finished products. We assemble to order so this app is a must!

Plus, I was stoked with the customer service of Harold, the developer. I've sent him 8 emails, and they were all answered within 10-15minutes. After 2 hours total I've got all my questions answered and all my concerns cleared.

Thank you!

CK Swagworks

I am utterly obsessed with trying new apps, and all I can say is... my god, I am so glad I tried this one out. This may be the single most useful app in the history of Shopify. I don't know how I lived without it. It saves me so much time!

VisiVite

Intuitive, easy app with superb support. We have several combination products in our store, and Bundles allows us to sell these combination products that are customer favorites.

WOVE

Probably the only app I couldn't live without - easy to set up and works perfectly at keeping inventory updated across multiple sku bundles.

Max and Neo Dog Gear

Works perfectly as described. Great for making 5 and 10 packs of a single SKU. Also, great for syncing wholesale products and retail products together.