Bundles.app ‑ Inventory Sync

Bundles.app ‑ Inventory Sync

From $14/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 23, 2022

We tried about four other bundle apps which all had some very big limitations. However, Bundles.app has been a perfect solution. The import feature has saved countless hours and the UI is intuitive and very easy to work within. The developer has been incredibly helpful and the app is constantly evolving with new functionality improvements and features. Highly recommend this app if your business needs a solution to product bundling and inventory management.

BabyDoc Shop Ireland
Ireland
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 23, 2022

I've tried a few bundling apps, and this one is the most simple and effective. I was trying to do something else with it and contacted customer service. I was REALLY impressed by how willing to help the developer was, and how fast he responded. Definitely recommend!

Mighty + Bright
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 18, 2022

We consider this app a simple app to track the inventory if you set up bundle products. However, it doesn't support customizable bundles (let customer build their own bundle by choosing their preferred products) at all. We may consider another app if this is something they can't support us.

Herbaland Canada
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Gazebo replied August 18, 2022

Thanks for your review! You can absolutely have bundles with options using Shopify's variant system. Most of my customers use customisable bundles like that. Please send me an email and I'll help you get it set up.

August 5, 2022

Amazing app. Allows us to sell bundle products that we store separately in the warehouse. This was the only app that handled just the product inventory syncing as we needed and the support has been fantastic.

Nip + Fab
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 31, 2022

Really great app! Bundles app is very easy to set up and use. Once we set up our bundles (super simple to do), we just "set it & forget it" and have never even needed support - it just works seamlessly. It keeps our inventory correct without any extra effort on our part and makes selling bundled products fun and simple. Highly recommended!

Downtown Tabby Pet Store Gainesville, FL
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 29, 2022

Bundles helped us out a lot. Having a lot of combined products, they kept our inventory count nice and tidy. Support was always fast and friendly. We're moving to an all-in-one service, so we don't need the app anymore, but for anyone out there needing this service, I can highly recommend it.

CITY OF GOLD
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 28, 2022

Customer service is fantastic for this app. Harold gets back to you and provides screen shots to help get things sorted right away.

Class Tracker
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 22, 2022

Smooth running app and great customer support!
I've been using this app for a couple years now and never had an issue. I recently opened a new store and had to move my bundles from one store to another, which was not a problem at all. I messaged customer support and Harold supported me through the process and moved everything over in no time without any issues. Definitely would recommend this app.

Wild Craft Co
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 18, 2022

I have used this app for years. It is simple to use and I have never had any problems with it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone grouping products.

Bump & Bunny
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
July 15, 2022

We have used bundles to solve a huge problem we had with suit separates. This app has been a game changer for us. Also their customer service has been awesome. I got quick responses and fast solutions.

Modern Missionary