Bundles

Bundles

by Gazebo

Bundle Products,Sync inventory for bundles,bundle discounts

Good Addiction

i should better not use this app cause it destroyed my printful product now i must do everythin new ..

February 4, 2020

Thanks for your review. In the couple of minutes you had Bundles installed it only updated the inventory for the single bundle you created. Bundles did not destroy your products, Bundles calculates and syncs the inventory for the items you link to each other with the app.

Please contact me so I can have help you understand what the app does and I can help you get it set up for your store.

Cheers,

Harold

WOOX

I've finally found an app the doe EXACTLY and ONLY what I need: synchronize and update the inventory of "components" to manage the inventory of the assembled finished products. We assemble to order so this app is a must!

Plus, I was stoked with the customer service of Harold, the developer. I've sent him 8 emails, and they were all answered within 10-15minutes. After 2 hours total I've got all my questions answered and all my concerns cleared.

Thank you!

CK Swagworks

I am utterly obsessed with trying new apps, and all I can say is... my god, I am so glad I tried this one out. This may be the single most useful app in the history of Shopify. I don't know how I lived without it. It saves me so much time!

VisiVite

Intuitive, easy app with superb support. We have several combination products in our store, and Bundles allows us to sell these combination products that are customer favorites.

WOVE

Probably the only app I couldn't live without - easy to set up and works perfectly at keeping inventory updated across multiple sku bundles.

Max and Neo Dog Gear

Works perfectly as described. Great for making 5 and 10 packs of a single SKU. Also, great for syncing wholesale products and retail products together.

Zesty Technology

This app does exactly what it is supposed to do. It keeps track of our complex parts and makes managing our inventory possible.

There are two things that stand out for me here:
1 Ease of use. Fill it in and forget. It simply works.
2 Support. I asked a question and got a reply, within minutes.

Final note, the app keeps improving. Nice to see that it is getting better and better.

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

Bundles is an essential app for my gift basket business. It keeps all components, packaging, and elements tracked across multiple products. It also integrates with the Stocky app for inventory forecasting. Great email support as well!

Print Your Mind 3D

We were looking at a lot of alternatives for a solution to our specific needs for bundling. This app was the perfect fit. It does take some time to set everything up but it works as advertised. We use it at www.printyourmind3d.ca.

Smith Teamaker

Perfect for tracking inventory on our bundles. We use the same parts in a lot of different bundles and this app insures we always have them in stock. The app is very easy to use and helps highlight any errors so we can fix them quickly.

Most impressive is the support. We've only had a few minor issues and we got a response within minutes and a resolution just as fast. Amazing support team all around!