Bundles.app | Inventory Sync

Bundle, bundle products, tiered pricing, auto sync inventory

From $14/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Increase your revenue by selling bundles & inventory syncing

Shoxtec Suspension

The app manages the product perfectly and Gazebo is really good at solving all problems in a timely manner. The new interface also lets me manage the bundle easily! Love it!

Les Garçons

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I thought I had left a review already... omg, I use that app daily to manage "kits". It simplifies my life so much, as I only have to manage the inventory for the individual parts. It's still being updated and new features are added, so it's definitely worth it.

The Little NB Box Ltd.

This app suits our needs perfectly and is so user-friendly. I was looking for an app to replace Connected Inventory for our shop. Besides the syncing inventory functionality, we were specifically looking for an app that would not allow bundles to sell when components of the bundle were sold out. Also, I wanted an app where I could duplicate and modify bundles, so that I didn't have to create them from scratch each time to account for bundle variants. This app does both things so well, and keeps the inventory clean. Also, I messed up part of the setup and Harold was very helpful. He is communicative, prompt and polite.

Spinnaker Chocolate

Fantastic app and the developer is great. Super fast response time and is working hard on making the app better all the time. We're happy customers.

HUNTMASTER WHOLESALE

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

The best app for creating and managing bundles. The support team is super responsive and collaborative!

Lone Wolf Paintball

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is a total game changer if you're do bundles or kits that consist of different products! Just set up the bundle rule for what items you need to complete your kit or bundle and the app will automatically calculate how many kits you can sell and remove the individual items each time a kit is sold. We used to pull our hair out with trying to keep track of inventory before we found Bundles. The customer support from Harold has also been incredible. They recently added a new feature to sync with a shipping app to make things even easier on our shipping team. I cannot recommend this app enough!

Sensory Ready Store

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Just installed the app, love it! Does exactly what l want. I create lots of bundles, and controlling inventory has been a nightmare. I also had some extra work l needed done and Harold did it instantly!! Very very impressed!!

Cast

Harold's service is amazing - super responsive and collaborative. App is a great solution for building gift sets.

متجر باندا

Location Saudi Arabia

These guys know what they're doing, BRAVO.
Since i used Shopify and i was looking for this easy feature, and they do it perfectly.

Atlas Target Works

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app is the single most useful app I have. I sell everything in bundles which helps my average order value and helps me keep inventory straight since I manufacture my own products. The developer is also great with my questions and the features that they've added since I've initially downloaded has added so much additional functionality. Easily my favorite app.