Bundles

Bundles

by Gazebo

Sync inventory for bundles,bundle discounts,raise order value

Pushing Pixels

Superb app - we sell a lot of items as individual products and kits and this app changed our business. Easy to operate and reliable.

Absolute Collagen Shop

Simple, effective app. Developer is very responsive. Instructions could perhaps include some YouTube tutorials e.g. Example 1, Example 2, Example 3

Simply Stylish Gifts

Fantastic app. I have been using it for months and it is super easy. I would be lost without it. I sell gifts, so need to "bundle" items. I had to capture all of my individual products initially (hidden on my website) for it to work for me. I highly recommend this app.

Petalon Flowers Ltd

Excellent product. Simple and effective

Dos Croquetas

This app is a HUGE time saver for our business. It allows us to make sure we dont oversell products we dont have. Also customer support is the best ive experienced in a while.

Jaowholesale

This app is really simple to install and works perfectly. Thanks. Recommended

Gold City Shop

Very solid app. No idea why Shopify does not make the function of bundling products by default!

Sgut 2

It doesn't create a new bundle product it just syncs stock. Not exactly a bundle app

How Much Ya Bench

The app is great. Easy to use and the best part is you don't need to do too much to get up and rolling.

Harold is a boss. Super responsive and quick to help.

Artistica Italian Gallery

FANTASTIC! Not Invasive, simple and it WORKS!
Very happy to spend the $10.00 a month.
Thank you!