Bundles

Bundles

by Gazebo

Sync inventory for bundles,bundle discounts,raise order value

Japanny - Best Japanese Knife

The app works as advertised. More than that, service is top notch with prompt reply to queries. Highly recommended!!

Clinch Belts

We have many individual and grouped projects, this app is the best at managing our inventory to accomodate for our multiple product combinations available on our website. Their support is also fantastic.

SlimFast Store

Outstanding tool, crazy simple to use. We sell many items in multipacks of 3, 6, 12 and this is the only tool that works within our existing variant structure. A complete lifesaver for our inventory sync.

The Photo Album Shop

This is a brilliant tool. Does what it says on the box, simply and easily, but if you apply some thought, you can make it do so much more. We got it for the basic obvious functionality, but now find it indispensable. We sell some items in various pack sizes, and Bundles allows us to create distinct searchable products for these packs (eg small pack, and bulk pack with quantity discount) off the same inventory item. So we only have to monitor the stock level of one item, and Bundles turns this into the maximum number of different packs, so we maximise our exposure to the market whilst eliminating the risk of overselling. But it's also useful as a sales support tool, for instance we use it to create special packs (eg 'bonus item included' deals), and offering items with options (eg 'with or without deluxe box'), whilst keeping inventory levels correct. Thank you! We love it!

Topologie International

Harold is hands down the best customer support representative we have ever came across with. App works well as described too.

Beau's All Natural Brewing Company

The developer is terrific, responds to any inquiries within the hour it seems, and works through the A-Z until a solution is made. This app allows me to properly bundle different products into a single pack, and correctly tracks all of the necessary stock levels.

Keto Store NZ

This app is a great way to manage our inventory. We have multiple bundles running, and it works in a straight-forward manner. I like how you can use them with variants as well.
We've been able to add many more products using this app in addition to our standard range, which means we can sell more product :)
Friendly customer support is a bonus as well!

Love From Aunty

If I could give it 10 stars, I would. I was keeping track of my bundle inventory manually and it was becoming increasingly difficult to manage. This app is perfect. Even if I have 1 unit in stock, it shows the item as in stock in the bundle and as a stand alone product on my website. Both items instantly move to out of stock to prevent over selling when the last unit is sold. It was incredibly easy to set up. While I was on the free trial I contacted the help desk to ensure there wouldn't be any down time when my free trial ended and they responded within a couple of hours. Great customer service.

MyVitro

This is a straightforward app that works as advertised and saves me about an hour of tedious manual work each week. I had some questions about how to configure our specific use cases and Harold, the developer, responded right away.

Klar Seifen

Awesome app, awesome support!! Absolutely covers all the necessities for creating and updating bundles!