Bundles.app | Inventory Sync

Bundle, bundle products, tiered pricing, auto sync inventory

From $14/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Increase your revenue by selling bundles & inventory syncing

Wild Craft Co

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Smooth running app and great customer support!
I've been using this app for a couple years now and never had an issue. I recently opened a new store and had to move my bundles from one store to another, which was not a problem at all. I messaged customer support and Harold supported me through the process and moved everything over in no time without any issues. Definitely would recommend this app.

Bump & Bunny

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

I have used this app for years. It is simple to use and I have never had any problems with it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone grouping products.

Modern Missionary

We have used bundles to solve a huge problem we had with suit separates. This app has been a game changer for us. Also their customer service has been awesome. I got quick responses and fast solutions.

SpeedyFPV

This app works well to synchronize products that are bundles. Easy to setup, nice features, works great. I missed in the documentation that the order edit feature does not work for imported orders (ie ebay), but the synchronization feature still works and the developer is very helpful if you encounter any issues. Would recommend, good app.

July 14, 2022

Thanks for your review. When you don't use the order-edit feature then my app will sync the inventory for imported orders just as it would for any order that comes into your store.

But the optional order-edit feature does indeed not work with imported orders. That's because Shopify currently doesn't allow imported orders to be edited. When Shopify changes their policy about what orders are allowed to be edited the app will automatically be able to process imported orders.

Housecore Records

I highly recommend the Bundles app. The developers are very responsive. They provide great product support.

erinsfaces

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

We've been using Bundles for a few years now and it really allows us to combine sets in an easy way as well as have wholesale sites like Faire talk easily to Shopify. Harold is also very responsive and helpful when you have a hiccup.

Simplisav Boutique

Time spent using app About 7 hours

At first I was very lost with this app and I uninstalled it. Harold reached out to me to see if there was something he could assist with, once I explained what I was trying to do, he assured me this app could do that and more. The customer service, one on one support and assistance was by far the best I have ever experienced. This app isn't overly complicated and you have someone literally holding your hand the entire way. Worth every cent, I would give ten stars if I could!!

JustHatched

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We're really please with Bundles. It does what it says it does and reliably/performance are both very solid. App support is top-notch and any questions we have are quickly addressed.

Beiam

I've been using this app for 4-5 years, it is great! Harold is super helpful when you reach out too. This app makes syncing products together really easy.

August 5, 2022

Thanks for your review and for using the app so long, great to be able to help you move your bundles from your old store to your new store!

PLANT

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app is awesome and it works well! Pretty easy to use! Harold is very helpful whenever needed. Highly recommended.