Bundles

Bundles

by Gazebo

Bundle Products,Sync inventory for bundles,bundle discounts

The Floral Project

I absolutely love this app. It is super simple to understand and use and it does exactly what you expect it to do. I've been using it for a couple of months and have had no problems whatsoever. The Support team are top notch as well.

Lawry's At Home

If you are in need of an inventory system, look no further. This program is absolutely amazing and couldn't be easier to use. The best feature, that most inventory management systems DO NOT have, is the ability to "bundle items" and allow you to inventory the components of a product. It is a GREAT value - you need no other purchase to have bundles function. The best part is the MOST responsive customer service by the developer, Harold. He answered all my questions, and personally validated something on my site for me to solve something I couldn't solve. No response has take more than a few hours, most were quicker than that. I promise you will not be disappointed - my entire set up was completed and working with in an hour, with 30 plus components on 4 products.

Public Goods

We've been using the Bundles app for years and it's super simple and helpful. We use it both to create bundles of mixed products, but also to be able to sell cases of products. A case is just a bundle of a bunch of one product. It keeps our inventory perfectly in sync when we sell a bundle or a case. Recently we set up a 2nd shopify store and Harold was super helpful at migrating our existing bundles from our original store to our new store.

Never Not Hungry

Really great app – does exactly what I need it to do, and when I didn't know what to do, Harold was extremely responsive, clear and very helpful! Definitely recommend this app.

The Little Things

I loved this app as it helps me manage the inventory accurately and is pretty easy to make and update bundles of products. ( in my case pre filled party bags ). However now I am in love with the service as well. I have been using this app for over a year and today had a bug for the first time. The developer assisted and fixed the bug within 2 hours of my email even though it is a Sunday. definitely recommend it to everyone :)

Games King Store

The developer reached out to me and was able to fix the little bit of trouble we had. Thank you Harold!

January 2, 2021

Hi James, thanks for your review, in your last email you told me you where able to use the search field and the issue was resolved. Please send me an email so I can help you further.

Japanny - Best Japanese Knife

The app works as advertised. More than that, service is top notch with prompt reply to queries. Highly recommended!!

Clinch Belts

We have many individual and grouped projects, this app is the best at managing our inventory to accomodate for our multiple product combinations available on our website. Their support is also fantastic.

SlimFast Store

Outstanding tool, crazy simple to use. We sell many items in multipacks of 3, 6, 12 and this is the only tool that works within our existing variant structure. A complete lifesaver for our inventory sync.

The Photo Album Shop

This is a brilliant tool. Does what it says on the box, simply and easily, but if you apply some thought, you can make it do so much more. We got it for the basic obvious functionality, but now find it indispensable. We sell some items in various pack sizes, and Bundles allows us to create distinct searchable products for these packs (eg small pack, and bulk pack with quantity discount) off the same inventory item. So we only have to monitor the stock level of one item, and Bundles turns this into the maximum number of different packs, so we maximise our exposure to the market whilst eliminating the risk of overselling. But it's also useful as a sales support tool, for instance we use it to create special packs (eg 'bonus item included' deals), and offering items with options (eg 'with or without deluxe box'), whilst keeping inventory levels correct. Thank you! We love it!