Bundles.app | Inventory Sync

Bundle, bundle products, tiered pricing, auto sync inventory

From $14/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Increase your revenue by selling bundles & inventory syncing

The Buffalo Wool Co.

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app really helps with inventory control and selling multi-packs of our socks. The support from Harold has been stellar... we had a couple of questions and had a self-inflicted issue, and he resolved it quickly and perfectly. Totally recommend Bundles for anyone selling multi-orders.

Soap & More

Time spent using app About 2 years

This is an amazing bundling app. Very elementary and quick to create new bundles. We absolutely find this app invaluable for this purpose.
Harold does a great job and the service/support are #1. You will not regret using this app should you need bundles in store.

Yarn Folk

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

For maker stores, Bundles provides the ability to offer customers everything they need for a project, with the ability to offer multiple sizes. With the addition of automatic weight calculation, listing kits for sale is even easier. Easy to learn, easy to use, and excellent product support.

George & Willy Trade

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 20 hours

This app has been super helpful across all of our stores, and whenever we need a hand, Harold is there to help out.

Total Recoil

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent App! Very easy to understand and configure. Even better now it can manage bundles for multiple locations!

namokiMODS

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 years

We've been using the Bundles app for years now and it works great for us. Amazing support as well. Would recommend to anyone who bundles their products or that sells in sets, managing inventory is a cinch. Thanks!

Headstart

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I have been using the Bundles app for years - it is a fantastic app that does exactly what it says it will do and importantly works perfectly with many other Shopify apps. A crucial app for any new merchant.

The Foggy Dog

I've really enjoyed this app and the customer support has been amazing. Any issue we've run into has been worked through and I love how the app is consistently adding new features and continuing to make the customer experience easy!

Abboo Candle Co ®

Hands down one of the best apps on my store! Love how easy it is to navigate and Harold's customer service is top notch! This app allows me to create more product offerings without adding new products. The inventory sync is amazing!

Vanda Baby

Location Australia

This app is going to solve os many issues for me - mainly overselling pre-order items because i have SO MANY BUNDLES created using the same SKU's. Harold has been SO helpful in guiding me with setting this up, it's totally worth the hard yards to set this up as once it's done I won't need to touch it again!