Bundles.app

Bundle, bundle products, tiered pricing, auto sync inventory

From $14/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Increase your revenue by selling bundles & inventory syncing

Cast

Harold's service is amazing - super responsive and collaborative. App is a great solution for building gift sets.

متجر باندا

Location Saudi Arabia

These guys know what they're doing, BRAVO.
Since i used Shopify and i was looking for this easy feature, and they do it perfectly.

Atlas Target Works

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app is the single most useful app I have. I sell everything in bundles which helps my average order value and helps me keep inventory straight since I manufacture my own products. The developer is also great with my questions and the features that they've added since I've initially downloaded has added so much additional functionality. Easily my favorite app.

The Citizenry

Time spent using app Over 5 years

This app is robust (completely covers the gap in kitting functionality inherent in Shopify) while being super simple for the end user - basically the holy grail of technology. The app developer is incredibly helpful and continues to innovate on Bundles. Literally couldn't run our business without it!

iGUANEYE

Location France

Powerful. We could not have our shop running without this app. Our customer can mix and match colors and create a bundle from two items. Thanks to the Bundles app, our stock levels are always accurate. Very fast and effective support from Harold.

TeSelskabet

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 year

A very simple but great app. Together with Stocky Bundles it made it possible for us to track recipies and products in order to comply with the health authorities. Harold has listened to our requests and the fifth star is for the new interface coming soon with some new and important functionality. App is straightforward and works seamlessly.

Meeple Movers

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easily the best bundling app on Shopify and the only one that would work with separate created products. By far the best support, very responsive to our needs.

Survivor Filter

Harold @ Bundles has been extremely helpful in getting the app to function properly and troubleshooting any issues you may face in under 24 hours. We used Bold in the past and had issues with integration and scripts. We were looking for an app that could virtually bundle products, sync inventory and ensure it worked with our existing fulfillment APIs. Bundles does it all! Extremely clean UI dashboard that's constantly being updated and a dedicated developer who understands his customers.

tribeyarns

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I don't know what we would do without this app. It's worth its weight in gold. And Harold's customer service is second to none. Does he ever take a day off? I'm very grateful to you, Harold.

Madness Comics

I've found this product to be very helpful. It is helping me to better manage inventory for my TCG product, I inventory my booster packs and then collect them into boxes via the Bundle app. I also use it for preregistering my events. The support team has been very quick and helpful the few times I've had to reach out to them.