Bundles.app

Bundle, bundle products, tiered pricing, auto sync inventory

From $14/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Increase your revenue by selling bundles & inventory syncing

VELCRO® Brand

I really want to use this app but unfortunately if you have a warehouse and staff picking your items no SKU data come through to the order. So they can't locate the item. Such a shame.

March 29, 2019

Hi Velcro Brand,

Thanks for your review, Like mentioned in the FAQ there are several options to get all the components to the warehouse. Please send me an email so I can help you get the right one set up for your workflow.

Cheers,

Harold

Jr Guards

Time spent using app 14 minutes

I want the customer to be able to choose the size of the variants not me. I was unable to let the customer choose the swimfin size and then the bodyboard size and then the swimsuit size. You have to choose the sizing for the customer so you could end up with a many many bundles for every size of all the products in the bundle. I know this app doesn't create the bundles but that is a limitation of Shopify.

March 3, 2019

Hi Jr Guards, It's totally possible to give customers choices, most shops use my app for bundles where the customers can choose sizes and/or colors.

Please contact me trough the email address in the app or the support button on this page and I'll be more than happy to explain you how to set it up. :)

Sgut 2

Time spent using app About 1 hour

It doesn't create a new bundle product it just syncs stock. Not exactly a bundle app