Bundles.app ‑ Inventory Sync

Bundles.app ‑ Inventory Sync

From $14/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 8, 2023

A must have (if your into MoSoCoW)! Bundles app does bundling and kitting (that Shopify should but doesn't) which means you dont have to use an expensive third party inventory management solution. Save time and money using Bundles, its fast and easy to setup and ensures that you keep your inventory up to date. Couple this with Shopify flow or Zapier, and set reorder alerts/inventory warnings. The UI/UX is easy to operate. Bundles app just works and makes life easier for you.

Ellus & Krue
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
December 29, 2022

This app is super simple and rock solid! I also love that new features are added along the Shopify roadmap - love it! Best of all is the support, any questions is answered extremely fast and with valuable tips & tricks.
Best in class!

Morfars.dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 22, 2022

I don't normally write reviews but am so impressed with this app. It's perfect. It syncs my alias skus and bundles perfectly with their components. It's very user friendly and took me no time to figure it out. The best part is that it splits up the syncs to different locations which is the winning feature for me. All of the other apps I tried would add the inventory up from multiple locations and sync the total which isn't what I wanted. Now I have my skus synced for both my warehouse and my storefront. 5 stars!

Om Organics
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
December 20, 2022

I don't know what I would do without this app!

Critical to keeping inventory in line for my complex bundles. Support also responds quickly to help if you are stuck.

Even better is they continue to improve the app without adding cost to you! Who does that?

Happy to support these reasonable app fees!

Five stars ++++

VGoodiEZ
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
December 20, 2022

This app completely solved the inventory sync problem I was having across bundles, variants, etc. Using it is SO SIMPLE and it works flawlessly. If this app was a child I would try to adopt them.

WINPRO Pet
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
December 14, 2022

It's a bullet proof app that we've been using for years as a Shopify Plus customer. I strongly recommend this app over others.

Korendy Türkiye
Turkey
Time spent using app: About 3 years
December 12, 2022

Insanely fast response and implementation for a custom feature change.
Highly recommended.

Tons
Denmark
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 8, 2022

Bundles is a great app once you understand the mechanics of the set up! It has allowed us to sell bundles of items and keep the inventory component inventory levels in sync.

Support is also always speedy and helpful!

The National Society of Leadership and Success
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 7, 2022

- Still keep evolving with new feature
- Great customer support, very helpfull and reactive

==> 5 x ⭐️

My Beer Box
Belgium
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 5, 2022

The app is solving our issues perfectly. Also, best support ever!!! We received an answer within minutes.

Montanablack
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
Gazebo replied December 6, 2022

Great to hear the app is helping your store! Thanks for the review! :)