Bundles.app ‑ Inventory Sync

Bundles.app ‑ Inventory Sync

From $14/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 10, 2022

This app is going to solve os many issues for me - mainly overselling pre-order items because i have SO MANY BUNDLES created using the same SKU's. Harold has been SO helpful in guiding me with setting this up, it's totally worth the hard yards to set this up as once it's done I won't need to touch it again!

Vanda Baby
Time spent using app: 18 days
September 9, 2022

Awesome app! Solved my problem to track inventory in different products! Fast and helpful support. Recommend.

napping bear
Lithuania
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 6, 2022

The only app out there I've found to do exactly what it says on the tin without being a PITA to work with. It's allowed me to make multiple bundles of items that customers want to be able to pick easily, The customer service from the team is ridiculous good. I'm based in the same country as the developer and even at 10 in the evening I was helped quick and thoroughly with an issue I had (the issue being 100% me not reading the instructions correctly).

Undercover Otter
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 5, 2022

I really can't recommend this app enough, simple design to solve a complex problem thats not supported within Shopify. If you have this bundling issue, look no further. Key features are simply:
- CSV in (with a sweet little ID export), - multi-location support,
- data can be stored in metafields to map out, - super responsive and helpful dev, - quick calculation time of bundles.
- expand out components if needed (assume for 3pl) - single-item bundles (ie: SKUA = 1xSKUB)
- multi-item bundles (ie: SKUA = 1xSKUB+1xSKUC) Got me out of a tight bind. Only thing to note is that you need to not be pushing the bundle's SOH from another system (obviously).

Chameleon Brands
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 2, 2022

App does what it's supposed to do. Great service. Really promising looking upcoming features. 5/5 would install again.

onomao
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 30, 2022

We use the Bundles.app primarily to set the correct inventory for our kits/bundles, and it works extremely well. It's a simple tool and Harold with support has been extremely helpful answering questions pretty much day and night and he has even been receptive to some feedback for future improvements.

GreaterGood
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 29, 2022

Simple, well-designed, and works great. Better still: Harold, the dev, has always been super helpful and responsive. There are a lot of bundle apps but I can't recommend this one enough.

Milk Bar
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
August 23, 2022

We tried about four other bundle apps which all had some very big limitations. However, Bundles.app has been a perfect solution. The import feature has saved countless hours and the UI is intuitive and very easy to work within. The developer has been incredibly helpful and the app is constantly evolving with new functionality improvements and features. Highly recommend this app if your business needs a solution to product bundling and inventory management.

BabyDoc Shop Ireland
Ireland
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 23, 2022

I've tried a few bundling apps, and this one is the most simple and effective. I was trying to do something else with it and contacted customer service. I was REALLY impressed by how willing to help the developer was, and how fast he responded. Definitely recommend!

Mighty + Bright
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 5, 2022

Amazing app. Allows us to sell bundle products that we store separately in the warehouse. This was the only app that handled just the product inventory syncing as we needed and the support has been fantastic.

Nip + Fab