Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to allow customers to select a later ship date, ideal for businesses with seasonal orders or varied product offerings. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, seamless functionality, and high customizability. It's particularly beneficial for businesses with local pickup orders, offering flexibility in setting available shipping/pickup dates. Merchants appreciate its value for money and time-saving capabilities. The customer support team is noted for their responsiveness and helpfulness. Continuous improvements and a professional look are also appreciated.

January 14, 2024

I really love this app and appreciate the help that the support gives. Anytime I have questions or any feedback, I get a reply very quick. Big thanks!

foodpipe
Germany
11 months using the app
January 31, 2024

Buunto is user friendly and I can’t say enough amazing things about the customer service… theirs response time is amazing!

Twelve17 Designs
About 1 year using the app
December 28, 2023

Maren and Andres were very professionnals with their update.
The app is really smart one and the team clever, so what else? ;) ;) ;)
Thank you for all.

The French Comte
About 1 year using the app
November 19, 2023

We have a seasonal business where many of the orders are for holiday gifts. We want to give our customers the option of ordering and selecting a later ship date, and the Buunto app has been perfect for our needs. We did need to do a little coding to fully integrate it with our site in the way we wanted, but the Buunto team was extremely helpful and very responsive. They also provide a lot of customization options with detailed guides to walk you through editing the code that allows even a non-technical person to implement many of the options. We also have a small amount of local pickup orders that this app has also been great for. They provide a lot of flexibility with setting the available shipping/pickup dates. Definitely recommend this app!

Leckerlee
About 1 month using the app
November 8, 2023

Having the Buunto App makes life so much easier to schedule collections and available dates for customers. Very helpful & responsive support team too!

Zest Food
Ireland
Over 1 year using the app
January 5, 2024

I was very happy with a prompt response and careful attention to what i was needed to do with the app!

Lavender Blue Floral
9 months using the app
January 22, 2024

This is an excellent app, it was recommended to me and I’ve had no problems. It’s easy to use and when I have had questions the support team are quick with a response and so helpful!

Dukes Barkery
New Zealand
About 1 month using the app
February 4, 2024

Works really well! Awesome customer support

Padaria Gamela
Portugal
3 months using the app
December 21, 2023

Some issues with setting things up, but the customer service team replies basically every question within minutes. Very fast and highly recommended!

relaxzetels.com
Belgium
6 days using the app
January 7, 2024

If you face any difficulties using on your website, just contact them! Their team is very fast and efficient in understanding your problems and helps you solve them instantly! Love it :)

Partybang - Helium Balloons Delivery Singapore