Delivery Date & Time Slot

In store pickup and local delivery date picker & time slot

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

The Real Gamer

Location Singapore

Excellent app and great customer support team are efficient and helpful in assisting my issue. Thank you very much!

SunnyHills Singapore

Location Singapore

Great documentation for further customization. The order tags are a great help in arranging our fulfillment. Support is proactive and a great help!

Snirkleriet

Location Denmark

Excellent app that allowed me to create a booking system for my cake business. The customer support is quick, efficient, helpful and kind!

Karaf Coffee

Location Philippines

Aside from being able to start with a free plan, this app has the best customizable date and time picker among all the other apps we've tried.
Also Gabriel is the best! Thanks for resolving our sites cart issues.

Maui Berries

I installed Buunto and another app on my shop and they were interfering with each other. I worked closely with support from both apps and they found a way to fix the issue. Very happy with their reliable customer service. Thanks again Sylvain!

June 8, 2022

You're very welcome! I'm so glad we were able to help you resolve this issue. All the best. Sylvain

East Ocean Aquatic

Location Singapore

Support was great! Sylvain was prompt with reply and very patience with my queries and help me thru every one of them.

Hydro Juice

I tried a bunch of different local delivery and pickup apps. This is the only I’ve that actually works efficiently. My customers can even choose shipping when they aren’t local. This app has been a life saver!!! The customer service is prompt and effective. I’m very satisfied.

April 30, 2022

Thank you so much!
We are really glad the app works for you and we were able to help :)

Invis Furniture

Location Singapore

We have been searching through different apps from Shopify App Store, and we found it! So far, this is the best among the apps. ➀ The support team is fast and efficient, they assist us to customize the CSS Code. We really love their customer service!
➁ The app itself has a clean and user-friendly design. It is not only for the customers but also for the back-end operation.
➂ There are 3 plans and the price is reasonable, all are depending on your needs. Thank you Buunto and have a nice day!

Guuuu

We need an App that would allow our customer to pick their preferred delivery date. This App fit all our criteria. Not to mention that it has great customization option and reasonable pricing plan! Also their customer service is top-notch. Response is quick and they answer our request quickly.

SAMURICE for 日本人学校中学部

The App is simple, just to let your customer select a date and time. But it's able to customise many parts such as design, language, blackout day, cut-off time, lead time...etc. And customer support is quite helpful, they always fix the request promptly for us. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4