Delivery Date & Time Slot

Delivery Date & Time Slot

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Buunto
4.9
December 1, 2022

J'utilise cette appli pour mon commerce et elle m'aide fortement, le SAV a était réactif quand j'ai eu besoin , c'est appréciable.

Terroir d epicure
France
Time spent using app: 8 days
November 22, 2022

I have been using this app for a couple of months now and I absolutely love it. Great service also by the developer. He's really helpful and that makes the experience even better!

Pieperpost
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 16, 2022

This is the best app I've ever installed! Have been trying out numerous fulfilment apps over the years, but none of them really worked for me. There were too many limitations for dummies like me. Would rather pay more for a much seamless integration. Such a breeze using it!

The Butcher's Table
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
November 7, 2022

I had an issue related to an invalid delivery date that appeared from in an order after a customer resumed his purchase by clicking on the link in the abandoned cart e-mail. After contacting Buunto support, Sylvain explained me that the URL form the abandoned cart e-mail needed be redirected to the cart instead of the checkout page in order for customers to be able to select a new date after clicking on the "abandoned cart" e-mail link. Sylvain offered fantastic support and the problem could be solved very quickly. I can definitely recommend this app, it is very easy to install and works perfectly well. Also, as mentioned, I greatly appreciate the outstanding support. Thank you so much!

Caseros
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 7, 2022

Excellent app and fantastic support from Sylvain. This is the first app we've installed without any issues, so it was a very seamless process from what is clearly a very experienced team of developers. Highly recommended. Thank you.

GC Couture