Buy Button channel

Developer
Shopify
3.6
January 7, 2020

App helps makes it easy for customers to 'buy' anywhere on the website. Easy to use. Highly recommend.

getCrewd Party Card Game
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 1, 2020

It’s really helpful and integrates pretty well with wix, though many features are missing from a true Shopify site. We cant add a cart as each individual code goes in its own HTML box, and we can’t sort the products as each product and code is individual. More integration with other companies would help

GiftsUnder$25
Time spent using app: 3 months
Shopify replied January 15, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. While you're right that the Buy Button doesn't create the same cart features as are available on a Shopify store, there are some options.

Depending on the exact set up you'd like to achieve, you may be able to use Collections with the Buy Button (http://bit.ly/2mIfRIL) or Checkout Links (http://bit.ly/2pfEQnI)!

I’ve also reached out to you via email so we can chat further and I can share your thoughts with our development team. Hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

December 27, 2019

I've used the Buy Button within text/chats to send a product link to a client so they can checkout. I don't see a way to add multiples of the same product in one link.

Tiger Lily Candle Co
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 11, 2019

I used the app to put through a sale of an item I didn’t want published on our website. The button worked perfectly, my only comment is that it wasn’t immediately obvious where to put a promo code (this was on a mobile), but once we realised you just needed to click on the ‘total order summary’ at the top it was fine.
Also, it would be great to have a feature where you can add multiple lines - unless I missed something? Overall very good.

The Kindness Co-op
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Shopify replied December 16, 2019

Thank you for writing your review and I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed using the app. I have come across merchants who have reported the same difficulty in finding the discount field at an initial glance, and I'll be passing your feedback on this to our development team, along with your suggestion of having multiple lines available. If you have any further questions or comments on the Buy Button app, please contact our support team at any time. -Victor, Shopify Support

December 7, 2019

I am using this to show my products on a custom Wordpress site I built. The core functionality is solid, although there are 2 things I would add.

1. The ability to redirect to Checkout in the same tab. (I had to mess with the code of the buy button for a while too figure this one out. I was able to accomplish it but it would be much nicer if it was an option like in the sidebar when creating the buy button)

2. Since I do not have an actual strorefront on Shopify (I own my own domain) when users are redirected to checkout the url changes to my shopify store url. I would rather have the url stay the same because if someone inputs the shopify store url into their browser they will get the blank default theme. If I switch to the Shopify Lite plan then I loose some of Shopify's functionality and plugin ability (Most notably Kit)

Bad Basketball
Time spent using app: 13 days
Shopify replied December 10, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review. Your feedback is valuable for app development. I see that you've reached out to us regarding this, and a member of our Support Team suggested a workaround - have you tried this already?

Nevertheless, I've gone ahead and sent you an email to follow up to see if there's anything I can do to support you with those steps. Hope to hear from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support