4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with Shopify, offering an additional Amazon sales channel. They praise its user-friendly interface, customizable buttons, and reliable performance. Unique features such as the option to hide the "Add to Cart" button for a streamlined shopping experience are also highlighted. Exceptional customer support and compatibility with various themes and stores are other notable aspects. Some merchants note that it has enhanced their customers' shopping journey.

May 8, 2024

Steven did a great job updating my app when I changed my theme!

Ottos Grotto :: Stickers For Your Stuff
About 2 years using the app
JoJo Agency replied May 11, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind review and for trusting us with your store. We are pleased to help you sell more online by connecting your Shopify store to other marketplace listings where you sell your items. If we can be of assistance in the future please call on us anytime. Chad & Steven

May 13, 2024

Cant say enough. These guys went above and beyond to make sure the BNB App worked with my theme.

Computer Depot
Almost 2 years using the app
JoJo Agency replied May 16, 2024

Thank you so much for your review and for allowing us to help you with your store. Please reach out if we can be of any more assistance.

May 13, 2024

Steven was so helpful when I needed assistance with this app and overall it's very easy to use and manage.

ECR4Kids
Over 1 year using the app
May 1, 2024

Steven did a great work! He helped us made the buy on Amazon button work

Glashow
6 days using the app
JoJo Agency replied May 6, 2024

Thank you for your great review and for trusting us with your Shopify and marketplace integrations. Please call on us anytime if we can be of assistance.

March 16, 2024

Wow this is exactly what I wanted! After downloading about 5 other apps finally! At first, I thought it was going to be hard to install, but then I received an email first a personal email then a training email
Within the email video he says it's really easy and they all say that lol but it really was. His instructions were so clear it was perfect! Very happy definitely buy!

Trend Emporium
3 days using the app
JoJo Agency replied April 2, 2024

Thank you so much for that review and your kind words. We are here to help you anytime.

Edited January 26, 2024

App is great

Visor Buddy
4 months using the app
JoJo Agency replied January 26, 2024

Thank you for that review and for allowing us to serve your online store. If we can do anything for you in the future please reach out: support@jojo.agency.

February 25, 2024

Steven was so incredibly helpful! This Amazon BNB was so important to our store and Steven made the process seamless now and for the future. Thank you!

The Pip
4 days using the app
JoJo Agency replied February 27, 2024

Thank you so much for that review and for trusting us with your online store. Please reach out anytime we can be of assistance to you.

January 17, 2024

Thanks Steven for the excellent support and helping us set up the button on our store.

Hawke & Hanley
4 days using the app
JoJo Agency replied January 22, 2024

Thank you so much for your review and for allowing us to help you with your online store. Our support team is here if you need us in the future.

October 23, 2023

Steven was amazing in helping us with the BNB button. Regarding the button, it is an integral part of our e-commerce, since we sell items both through ATC and Amazon!

Tulsie
8 months using the app
JoJo Agency replied October 25, 2023

Thank you so much for trusting us to help you sell your items on Amazon through your Shopify store. We are happy to help anytime!

April 22, 2019

App works just like described, super straight forward. Customer Service was also really quick to respond and friendly when I emailed them a question.

The Farm Haven