AOD Instant Checkout

AOD Instant Checkout

by Apps On Demand

Skip the Cart and Send Users Direct to Checkout Page

Optics Portal

If I could give 10 stars I could!

There was an couple issues integrating the app into my custom coded theme and the support team was able to fix both issues in minutes!

Also, I'm starting to see a lot more conversions come in through the Buy Now button and the app has already paid for itself many times over.

Thanks so much AOD team!! :D

Sportz Source

We downloaded the App and wanted to make some personal adjustments that needed proper coding. We reached out to customer service and they responded to us each time within minutes, surprisingly even at midnight. We really appreciate the quick response time and they were very effective in helping us get the results we were looking for with our buy button. I 100% recommend this App, trust me they will get the job done. Thanks AOD Instant Checkout

Crown Jewelry USA

This app is awesome... your customers can just check out with one click.

There customer service is awesome too!

April 06, 2019

Thank you so much! We are always dedicated to clients queries 😀

CATHEA

Great app and the best customer support. Just emailed them and they fixed it in no time! Must have and worth every penny!

Roses On Roses

This app does the job and has everything I need for users to show direct checkout. Also the support is very good, they answer really fast to requests and resolved every problem and question I had since I use the app. Cheers for the app developers and surely highly recommended. :)

Aqua Tropic

Great app and the customer service team are super helpful! Best instant checkout app in the market. I would definitely recommend.. :)

Wearabelle

I love this App because their support is fast and friendly . it was nice having conversation from them

Letter Bomb

Fantastic and cheap app, does the job as said. It makes life easier if you want to show direct checkout button. It is easy to install and support is great.

Sportsman's Outfitters

The app allows us to do exactly what we are expected when we want to add a animated direct checkout buy now button on product page.

The support team is awesome, really professional, kind, and reactive.

If you are looking for an instant checkout app, don't look any further !

Highly recommended :)