Instant Checkout ‑ Buy button

Instant Checkout ‑ Buy button

by Apps On Demand

Fast Checkout, Boost Sales with Skip Cart & Buy Now, ReCharge

Zensy Store

I love this App it has been very useful for my store and Matt has helped me a lot, excellent customer service.

FlipitCap

Just the app we've been looking for! When we needed help, Matt was very responsive. Highly recommend!

UNITED BY AESTHETICS

The best app for hassle-less one-click checkout. Serves the purpose it claims of. Great work by the developers

Emerald Aura

Highly recommend! We reached out and received an email within minutes to assist us! Matt was very professional and helpful!

JCHomes

I've been using this app to all of my stores. It's my go-to instant checkout app. Why? It's so easy to use and newbie friendly. And it does the job! I've contacted their support to make minor changes and they've been very helpful. Thanks again guys!

FreshFoodSolutions

on my first drop shipping e-commerce store was so lost. sent an email to customer support and they were soooo quick to help! made a customer out of me

Atypical Man

This app works EXACTLY like it says. It was easy to setup, and I emailed the app owner to add the button also to my home page, and he installed it within an hour. I'll be a long-time user

chicachicpr

Matt is a genius. I ask him to change the buy button a hundred times and he did it. I want it to see how the button looks in many positions on my website and he gave me the support that goes above and beyond. Awesome app and awesome support!!!

VélosElliptiques.com

Very satisfied with the application and the professionalism of the person managing it. He/She helped me implement custom styles that weren't manageable through the admin.

Spotless

i never leave reviews for apps however the price and simplicity of this one is amazing! helps conversions and so easy to implement. has animation, sticky and custom buttons for colours text font border colour and size. getting these through most people for all features be looking 3 times the price

Previous 1 3 4 5 6