AOD Instant Checkout

AOD Instant Checkout

by Apps On Demand

Get more orders with Skip Cart & Animated Buy Now on all pages

goibaby

I have experienced great customer service through this app. After encountering a small problem and contacting them, I received a quick response and they quickly resolved the issue. thank you very much!

CBD On Demand

Recommended by Shopify to boost our conversions. I messaged them on a Sunday, and they immediately got to work on my request. Customized in less than an hour. Great communication and skill. I recommend this app to anyone looking to add a BUY IT NOW button to their collection and/or product pages. A+. Happy.

PATRIZIA MONTANARI

I have experienced great customer service with this app. Had a small issue and contacted them, I received a quick response and they resolved the issue in no time. Thank you so much!

othersconcept

Très bonne application, le technicien m'a tout de suite répondu et à fait ma demander en 5 min. Je recommande !!!!

E-TRON TECH

This app is Amazing, the support help me fix all my problems, i recommend this app to everyone, love this app and love the support.

BlockchainStore

Thanks so much. Matt helped in fixing a slight issue. Quick and responsive. They got the job done twice as far as my whole experience with this app goes.

Blaster Boards

This app is just what I was looking for, giving me the ability to put in buy buttons in the Collections area. Surprisingly great and responsive customer service too!

LaMech

I use this app very well, technical support is very timely, this is the best app I have ever used. If you are still hesitant to use this app, install it, use it, he can bring you an unprecedented experience. I hope to use it to improve my store conversion

freshhiss

this app is helpful for my store,and the support is very well, they fixed my issue in half an hour,recommend

Rouler-futé.fr

PUTAIN D'APPLICATION DE MERDE JE L'AI DESINSTALLER ET CE BOUTON SUPER MOCHE NE VEUX PAS PARTIR !!!!!

May 3, 2019

Really sorry to hear this. We have mailed you personally and will solve this issue if you want us to look into this. I dont think, using such words is a nice option where a single mail to us could make difference.

Previous 1