AOD Instant Checkout

AOD Instant Checkout

by Apps On Demand

Skip the Cart and Send Users Direct to Checkout Page

freshhiss

this app is helpful for my store,and the support is very well, they fixed my issue in half an hour,recommend

Rouler-futé.fr

PUTAIN D'APPLICATION DE MERDE JE L'AI DESINSTALLER ET CE BOUTON SUPER MOCHE NE VEUX PAS PARTIR !!!!!

May 3, 2019

Really sorry to hear this. We have mailed you personally and will solve this issue if you want us to look into this. I dont think, using such words is a nice option where a single mail to us could make difference.

Rosé Rockers

I love how the app is fully customizable. Matt and the team immediately helped me resize it for mobile. They are very fast and responsive- hopeful it helps drive more sales!!

April 23, 2019

Thank you for getting in contact :) We are happy to help our clients.

Optics Portal

If I could give 10 stars I could!

There was an couple issues integrating the app into my custom coded theme and the support team was able to fix both issues in minutes!

Also, I'm starting to see a lot more conversions come in through the Buy Now button and the app has already paid for itself many times over.

Thanks so much AOD team!! :D

Sportz Source

We downloaded the App and wanted to make some personal adjustments that needed proper coding. We reached out to customer service and they responded to us each time within minutes, surprisingly even at midnight. We really appreciate the quick response time and they were very effective in helping us get the results we were looking for with our buy button. I 100% recommend this App, trust me they will get the job done. Thanks AOD Instant Checkout

Crown Jewelry USA

This app is awesome... your customers can just check out with one click.

There customer service is awesome too!

April 6, 2019

Thank you so much! We are always dedicated to clients queries 😀

CATHEA

Great app and the best customer support. Just emailed them and they fixed it in no time! Must have and worth every penny!

Roses On Roses

This app does the job and has everything I need for users to show direct checkout. Also the support is very good, they answer really fast to requests and resolved every problem and question I had since I use the app. Cheers for the app developers and surely highly recommended. :)

Aqua Tropic

Great app and the customer service team are super helpful! Best instant checkout app in the market. I would definitely recommend.. :)

Wearabelle

I love this App because their support is fast and friendly . it was nice having conversation from them

Previous 1