Instant Checkout ‑ Buy button

Instant Checkout ‑ Buy button

by Apps On Demand

Fast Checkout, Boost Sales with bypass Cart,Buy Now,ReCharge

Kensington Brand

So far the app has been incredibly useful. It does exactly what it says it does and more. I struggled a little to get certain element set up the way I wanted them but fortunately, after a quick email, Matt was on hand to assist and made the changes for me in a matter of minutes. Great customer service. 5/5

Moayeba

Merci beaucoup pour cette aide rapide et efficace. je vous félicite pour votre support meme si je n'ai pas pu profiter des points positifs de votre application. J'en avais terriblement besoin.... c'est triste pour moi. Merci beaucoup.

CheekaBabies

Works perfectly! I've just added to my second store! Thanks Matt for the great support! Got this great BUY IT NOW feature up and running straight away!

UniqueThunder

Highly recommended! Very useful App! Matt was very knowledgeable with fast excellent support! Happy customer!

babyandv

Matt was fantastic. Answered all my questions, stayed in touch and was just an all round great guy. Thanks Matt.

HART

Super quick to respond and help me fix my problem. Button looks great on my page and I think it will help my business

Khai's Cake Haus

Does what it says. The developer is very helpful and got it setup for me how I wanted. I would recommend this app!

OREKS

Thank you Matt so much for the problem you resolved i appreciate Great app Merci beaucoup Mat j'apprécie beaucoup l'aide que tu m'as apporté se matin

Saree Suit

Good app for Buy now button need at shopify home page or feature collection. Quick support team. Thanks

Shop Earner

Great app, does what its supposed to do and the support is excellent. If you have any issue just reach out to the support and they will respond very fast.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9