Instant Checkout ‑ Buy button

Instant Checkout ‑ Buy button

$4/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
September 2, 2021

Best app and great help from the creators thanks.This is first time I use this app and I want to say that is great

pentru-party
Romania
Time spent using app: 2 days
August 31, 2021

Simply the best app. Does the job amazingly. Great customer service as well. It was my first time using it and the support helped me all the way. Definitely recommended

salltthatglitters
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 31, 2021

Sto usando questa app per scalare sul mio store, è molto semplice e serve tanto per gli store monoprodotto ma anche per altri. Ho auto bisogno di assistenza per fare un ritocco e Matt ha risolto subito la mia esigenza.

Sotto il Mantello COVID
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 29, 2021

Wonderful! Support helped me very quickly, with a specific logo on the buy now button. Can 100% vote in for the reliability of the app

Vandvægten
Denmark
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 4, 2021

So far the app has been incredibly useful. It does exactly what it says it does and more. I struggled a little to get certain element set up the way I wanted them but fortunately, after a quick email, Matt was on hand to assist and made the changes for me in a matter of minutes. Great customer service. 5/5

Kensington Brand
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited May 14, 2021

Merci beaucoup pour cette aide rapide et efficace. je vous félicite pour votre support meme si je n'ai pas pu profiter des points positifs de votre application. J'en avais terriblement besoin.... c'est triste pour moi. Merci beaucoup.

Moayeba
Belgium
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
May 12, 2021

Works perfectly! I've just added to my second store! Thanks Matt for the great support! Got this great BUY IT NOW feature up and running straight away!

CheekaBabies
Time spent using app: 22 days
May 4, 2021

Highly recommended! Very useful App! Matt was very knowledgeable with fast excellent support! Happy customer!

UniqueThunder
Time spent using app: 12 months
April 21, 2021

Matt was fantastic. Answered all my questions, stayed in touch and was just an all round great guy. Thanks Matt.

babyandv
Time spent using app: 5 days
April 19, 2021

Super quick to respond and help me fix my problem. Button looks great on my page and I think it will help my business

HART