Instant Checkout ‑ Buy button

Instant Checkout ‑ Buy button

$4/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
April 3, 2021

Does what it says. The developer is very helpful and got it setup for me how I wanted. I would recommend this app!

Khai's Cake Haus
Time spent using app: 21 days
March 28, 2021

Thank you Matt so much for the problem you resolved i appreciate Great app Merci beaucoup Mat j'apprécie beaucoup l'aide que tu m'as apporté se matin

OREKS
France
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 8, 2021

Good app for Buy now button need at shopify home page or feature collection. Quick support team. Thanks

Saree Suit
India
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 6, 2021

Great app, does what its supposed to do and the support is excellent. If you have any issue just reach out to the support and they will respond very fast.

Shop Earner
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 29, 2020

This app is exactly what we needed. We also asked for some customization to adapt it to our website structure, and Matt solved everything quick!

Avangard Diamond Tools
Italy
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 27, 2020

great personalized service and did exactly what i needed by having buy now button on collection pages and home page

Studiosoundz
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
December 16, 2020

Fast - Fast - Fast to help out - Thank you
Great app and very fast service to help you out
I do recommend this app.

Jill & Julie
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 11, 2020

Great support from the developer with set-up on our shop. He got us up and running in no time and customized the app exactly how we wanted it. Thank you!

Style Edit
Time spent using app: 9 days
November 23, 2020

I would like to offer a FIVE Star review for the customer service Matt offered. I had trouble with the "Buy Now" showing in my theme. He accessed my account ,added it and got it working within minutes. Thank you

Guitar Crazy
Time spent using app: 20 days
November 7, 2020

I have this app on my web shop and had some problems, did not take many minutes to email Matt Charles and he fixed all my problems, super app and support.
Wanja