Instant Checkout ‑ Buy button

Instant Checkout ‑ Buy button

by Apps On Demand

Fast Checkout, Boost Sales with bypass Cart,Buy Now,ReCharge

G&R electronics

The app is great, and really easy to use, plus the costumer service is amazing !Totally worth it. Thank you !

iMOGO

Really helpful, repond was fast. And solved my problem immediately. Thank you so much. Wish you all the best.

My First Prints

The app is really great, it allows me to customize my checkout button and provides me with the option of removing the Add to Cart button and leaving only the direct checkout button on my page, which is very nice and has been increasing my conversions!

Also, support is amazing. Everytime I have some doubt or setup problem, I just chat them and they solve it almost in real time, fantastic. Price is also fair.

Sian Grayham™️

Very helpful and with a fast response. its a great app to help with conversions.
will use for all my stores.

CIGSFX

Great app, easy to use and great customer service, does what you need it to. Its also the only App i found which is compatible with ReCharge as i offer subscriptions. Thanks again.

The Precious Elephants

These guys have done a great job and their customer service is top notch(helped me a lot with minor fixes that I needed).

The Wardrobe Outlet

Brilliant APP! so smooth the guy helped out quickly too, don't hesitate to download!
- the wardrobe outlet

DailyJocks AU

Needed customising, Matt fixed the issue very quickly. Easy install. Hoping to see an increase in conversions now.

sellget

Great support .fast and friendly service app is wonderful it gives nice look to the store recommend for others

SOFYA STORE

A wonderful application, helped set up, completely satisfies what I was looking for. does not require special knowledge, not expensive, it helps to increase sales, from experience. Online help, fast, high quality and convenient. Recommend