Instant Checkout ‑ Buy button

Instant Checkout ‑ Buy button

by Apps On Demand

Fast Checkout, Boost Sales with bypass Cart,Buy Now,ReCharge

Gorgance

Very fast support, did the job perfectly! Thank you. Will for sure be using this app for a while!!!!

Worflex Store

The app is wo cool but. The support (Matt) is so kindly and he help me all time to set all! I really apreciate him!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Testerpods

GREAT SUPPORT! and works as described, and very useful to my store. I highly recommend trying this out!

BeSpartanFit

I used this app to update my custom theme. It really helped me give a better and easier buying experience for my customers. The customer service was incredible as well! Highly recommend this app and cannot understand why anyone would give less than 5 Stars. Check out my store and see how it looks. BeSpartanFit.com

Kaktuson

AMAZING SERVICE! HELPED ME WITH ALL MY IDIOTIC QUESTIONS !
VERY GOOD APP! 5 STARS! This button skips the cart and goes all the way to the check out!

Activeral Store

Excellent app, I had some technical problems but the support team (especially Matt) was very kind and friendly and helped me! Great

Karantinuok

App works great, you can customise the button too, which is cool :) I needed to skip the product page and put "BUY NOW" button on the home page and Matt sorted me out real quick :) absolute bossman. Definitely worth the money!

G&R electronics

The app is great, and really easy to use, plus the costumer service is amazing !Totally worth it. Thank you !

iMOGO

Really helpful, repond was fast. And solved my problem immediately. Thank you so much. Wish you all the best.

My First Prints

The app is really great, it allows me to customize my checkout button and provides me with the option of removing the Add to Cart button and leaving only the direct checkout button on my page, which is very nice and has been increasing my conversions!

Also, support is amazing. Everytime I have some doubt or setup problem, I just chat them and they solve it almost in real time, fantastic. Price is also fair.