4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy integration, customization options, and swift, secure checkout process that helps reduce cart abandonment and increase sales. They find the reporting and analytics tools useful for tracking conversions and customer behavior. The customer support is often praised for its prompt and professional service. The app is seen as a transformative tool for eCommerce, enhancing the shopping experience and integrating well with other apps.

April 18, 2020

Excellent support, helped me make the button look the way I wanted, added the font I wanted to have to match the store's look. The app is very easy to use.

Roomie Design
Italy
February 27, 2020

These guys have done a great job and their customer service is top notch(helped me a lot with minor fixes that I needed).

The Precious Elephants
Bulgaria
June 4, 2021

So far the app has been incredibly useful. It does exactly what it says it does and more. I struggled a little to get certain element set up the way I wanted them but fortunately, after a quick email, Matt was on hand to assist and made the changes for me in a matter of minutes. Great customer service. 5/5

Kensington Brand
July 29, 2021

Wonderful! Support helped me very quickly, with a specific logo on the buy now button. Can 100% vote in for the reliability of the app

Vandvægten
Denmark
Edited April 15, 2020

The app is wo cool but. The support (Matt) is so kindly and he help me all time to set all! I really apreciate him!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Worflex Store
October 13, 2019

Recommended by Shopify to boost our conversions. I messaged them on a Sunday, and they immediately got to work on my request. Customized in less than an hour. Great communication and skill. I recommend this app to anyone looking to add a BUY IT NOW button to their collection and/or product pages. A+. Happy.

CBD On Demand
September 7, 2021

I started with this app and ended up installing 2 more from this developper. In all cases installation was quick and intuitive. I needed a modification with 2 apps, I emailed support and got an answer in minutes! Then Matt solved the problems in minutes also, unbelievable! Now the 3 buttons all have the same coordinated appearance. You can see the result on any product page on my website: amazon-visual.com Matt was also very friendly, we ended up having a personal relationship, between startups, :)

Chic for Everyone
August 6, 2020

I liked this app.
Stylish and beautiful animation of the Buy button attracts attention.
I contacted support for a click-through link
to a custom address.
Everything is working!
It's better than a regular button, it definitely boosts conversions!
Thanks to the people who did it!

Пледики с принтами
Ukraine
July 31, 2021

Sto usando questa app per scalare sul mio store, è molto semplice e serve tanto per gli store monoprodotto ma anche per altri. Ho auto bisogno di assistenza per fare un ritocco e Matt ha risolto subito la mia esigenza.

Sotto il Mantello COVID
United Arab Emirates
September 6, 2021

I'm just starting out and so far this is the best app. It allows my customers to make purchases from my homepage. The developers are amazing and placed extra buttons in important places. Super fast customer service! I love it!

Sunlight Native