4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy integration, customization options, and ability to reduce cart abandonment rates through a quick, secure checkout process. They value the analytics tools for tracking conversions and customer behavior. The customer support team is praised for their prompt, professional responses. The app's compatibility with other checkout systems like Recharge checkout is also noted. Merchants recommend it for boosting sales and improving the customer shopping experience.

Edited May 12, 2023

Extremely easy to set up. Your emails get responded to quickly from App support for any technical issues. Overall very positive experience! Highly recommend.

5/12/23...once again. Extremely fast response and support. Of all the Apps we use, Matt is the most reliable for quick action. I would vote 6-stars if possible.

MudDogs
About 2 months using the app
September 6, 2021

I'm just starting out and so far this is the best app. It allows my customers to make purchases from my homepage. The developers are amazing and placed extra buttons in important places. Super fast customer service! I love it!

Sunlight Native
About 2 months using the app
April 16, 2019

If I could give 10 stars I could!

There was an couple issues integrating the app into my custom coded theme and the support team was able to fix both issues in minutes!

Also, I'm starting to see a lot more conversions come in through the Buy Now button and the app has already paid for itself many times over.

Thanks so much AOD team!! :D

Optics Portal
September 21, 2022

Quest'app è fantastica. Si installa velocemente e si crea un tasto per velocizzare il processo d'acquisto da parte dei clienti. Poi volevo anche dire che ho scritto una mail all'assistenza e dopo 10 secondi avevo già ricevuto la risposta alla mia domanda. Servizio ottimo ad un prezzo veramente vantaggioso. Grazie

The Follower
Italy
June 12, 2020

I've been using this app to all of my stores. It's my go-to instant checkout app. Why? It's so easy to use and newbie friendly. And it does the job! I've contacted their support to make minor changes and they've been very helpful. Thanks again guys!

JCHomes
December 16, 2020

Fast - Fast - Fast to help out - Thank you
Great app and very fast service to help you out
I do recommend this app.

Jill & Julie
September 23, 2021

I have this app installed in all my stores.It is easily installed, works well, and since I have other buttons from the same developper on my product pages I have a nice color coordinated theme for all three. Support is excellent and fast at all times of day. Matt is super accommodating

Humanoid robots
January 23, 2023

I emailed for help and the support is amazing. No problems with the app at all very good and I highly recommend.

FOOTBALL CENTRAL STORE
November 7, 2020

This app did exactly what it was intended to do and added the buy now button on our products page. On a Saturday the developer was offering support and spent time with me to get the button on our list view pages as well as ensuring that the button had the proper look.

Beacon Fire Supply
February 28, 2022

So far so good! They did the installation which made it easy for me, Customer service is excellent and looking forward to seeing the benefit of the software.

GetSocked!