Instant Checkout ‑ Buy button

Instant Checkout ‑ Buy button

by Apps On Demand

Fast Checkout, Boost Sales with bypass Cart,Buy Now,ReCharge

Style Edit

Great support from the developer with set-up on our shop. He got us up and running in no time and customized the app exactly how we wanted it. Thank you!

Guitar Crazy

I would like to offer a FIVE Star review for the customer service Matt offered. I had trouble with the "Buy Now" showing in my theme. He accessed my account ,added it and got it working within minutes. Thank you

Partyshoppen

I have this app on my web shop and had some problems, did not take many minutes to email Matt Charles and he fixed all my problems, super app and support.
Wanja

Beacon Fire Supply

This app did exactly what it was intended to do and added the buy now button on our products page. On a Saturday the developer was offering support and spent time with me to get the button on our list view pages as well as ensuring that the button had the proper look.

Jenpharm

I Loved the app and the support is great. Replies on time and fixes the problem asap! must have app.

Shoplovers

I use this app to increase my convertion rates. It is easy and simple to personalise. The support is fast.

ComfySkinCo

Great Customer's service, replies within seconds! Also, great app features do exactly what it says.

The Given Style

App does exactly what it says, super fast and easy to customize and their customer support is amazing!

Dallmann Confections

I would give 10 stars if i could. The apps are very simple to install and Matt has been beyond helpful in helping me get everything set up. Would absolutely recommend

The Wally store

Great App for Fast checkout
Great Fast support to add button to all your product pages collections