Instant Checkout ‑ Buy button

Instant Checkout ‑ Buy button

by Apps On Demand

Fast Checkout, Boost Sales with Skip Cart & Buy Now, ReCharge

Atypical Man

This app works EXACTLY like it says. It was easy to setup, and I emailed the app owner to add the button also to my home page, and he installed it within an hour. I'll be a long-time user

chicachicpr

Matt is a genius. I ask him to change the buy button a hundred times and he did it. I want it to see how the button looks in many positions on my website and he gave me the support that goes above and beyond. Awesome app and awesome support!!!

VélosElliptiques.com

Very satisfied with the application and the professionalism of the person managing it. He/She helped me implement custom styles that weren't manageable through the admin.

Spotless

i never leave reviews for apps however the price and simplicity of this one is amazing! helps conversions and so easy to implement. has animation, sticky and custom buttons for colours text font border colour and size. getting these through most people for all features be looking 3 times the price

ZeruraCosmetics

Thank you for all the help , I highly recommend this app very help and went the extra mile with great customer service !

Furthr

Brilliant app so far, brilliant support so far in setting it up, especially since we have a customized site and needed an integration with recharge subscriptions. definitely deserves all these 5 start reviews!!!

Geek Fashion

I use this app for 2 months now and it helps me a lot to increase conversions.
I contact them and they help me quickly. Nice support and communication.

Trendy-Hub

its really a good apps for me, and I ask help from Matt charlies, they have very fast reply and help me to solve what I need, really nice,

ovfmedia

I really needed a button created for my new project. I could find anything I liked until now! This was perfect! Thank you guys so much!

hearSecure.com

Exactly what I needed. Fast checkout to improve overall website experience. Simple easy to use, and fast customer service. Thank you!