Instant Checkout ‑ Buy button

Instant Checkout ‑ Buy button | Reviews

by Apps On Demand

Fast Checkout, Boost Sales with bypass Cart,Buy Now,ReCharge

THAIHOMESHOP

Great! service and quick repose. Look really cool on my shop. Recommended for any one looking for tools to make your shop look more conversed with your buyer.

IDOLPETS

Very patient, and its page is really great! Recommend it, buy this software if you just need it.....

Chic for Everyone

I started with this app and ended up installing 2 more from this developper. In all cases installation was quick and intuitive. I needed a modification with 2 apps, I emailed support and got an answer in minutes! Then Matt solved the problems in minutes also, unbelievable! Now the 3 buttons all have the same coordinated appearance. You can see the result on any product page on my website: amazon-visual.com Matt was also very friendly, we ended up having a personal relationship, between startups, :)

Sunlight Native

I'm just starting out and so far this is the best app. It allows my customers to make purchases from my homepage. The developers are amazing and placed extra buttons in important places. Super fast customer service! I love it!

pentru-party

Best app and great help from the creators thanks.This is first time I use this app and I want to say that is great

salltthatglitters

Simply the best app. Does the job amazingly. Great customer service as well. It was my first time using it and the support helped me all the way. Definitely recommended

Sotto il Mantello COVID

Sto usando questa app per scalare sul mio store, è molto semplice e serve tanto per gli store monoprodotto ma anche per altri. Ho auto bisogno di assistenza per fare un ritocco e Matt ha risolto subito la mia esigenza.

Vandvægten

Wonderful! Support helped me very quickly, with a specific logo on the buy now button. Can 100% vote in for the reliability of the app

Kensington Brand

So far the app has been incredibly useful. It does exactly what it says it does and more. I struggled a little to get certain element set up the way I wanted them but fortunately, after a quick email, Matt was on hand to assist and made the changes for me in a matter of minutes. Great customer service. 5/5

Moayeba

Merci beaucoup pour cette aide rapide et efficace. je vous félicite pour votre support meme si je n'ai pas pu profiter des points positifs de votre application. J'en avais terriblement besoin.... c'est triste pour moi. Merci beaucoup.