4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and customization options. It's praised for expediting customer purchases, reducing cart abandonment, and boosting sales. The reporting and analytics tools are valued for tracking conversions and customer behavior. Support is noted for prompt, professional responses. The app's compatibility with custom themes and shopping carts is also highlighted. It's seen as a game-changer for eCommerce, enhancing the shopping experience and increasing conversions.

September 2, 2020

Wow it is by far one of the best app. I try my best looking for one so here I will uninstall the other one I previously installed. thank you for your help Matt

UPick IDrop - UPID
26 minutes using the app
Edited May 14, 2021

Merci beaucoup pour cette aide rapide et efficace. je vous félicite pour votre support meme si je n'ai pas pu profiter des points positifs de votre application. J'en avais terriblement besoin.... c'est triste pour moi. Merci beaucoup.

Moayeba
Belgium
12 minutes using the app
December 19, 2018

Great app and the customer service team are super helpful! Best instant checkout app in the market. I would definitely recommend.. :)

Aqua Tropic
Mexico
1 minute using the app
May 3, 2019

PUTAIN D'APPLICATION DE MERDE JE L'AI DESINSTALLER ET CE BOUTON SUPER MOCHE NE VEUX PAS PARTIR !!!!!

Rouler-futé.fr
Switzerland
4 minutes using the app
Apps On Demand replied May 3, 2019

Really sorry to hear this. We have mailed you personally and will solve this issue if you want us to look into this. I dont think, using such words is a nice option where a single mail to us could make difference.

November 27, 2023