Buzzbassador

Buzzbassador

by Buzzbassador

Automate ambassador onboarding, codes, payouts, emails + more!

Merci Collective

It is such a pleasure doing business with such great people. Right after I subscribed for the app, I was able to schedule an intro meeting with the co-founder of the company and get true insight on how to deploy the service to serve my needs very specifically. The customer service is fantastic and the integration a breeze thanks to the hard work that was put in making amazingly detailed videos. I wish more companies were treating their customers with this level of care. Thank you Buzzbassador :D

RELIGYM™

Great app. I personally love it cuz it's very easy to use and easy to manage all of my Ambassadors. Shelby and the whole team are fantastic and their customer support is on point!

Wicked Bombshell Apparel

Absolutely love this app and the customer service is phenomenal. Easy set-up guide on how to create your program, discounts, landing pages, and standard emails to fit your brand style. Never had to wait long on questions being answered through their chat and you can tell it's a REAL person on the other side - great hype people too ;) The only thing is that there was no 14-day free trial when I signed up, so it was hitting the ground running which I wish I had the chance to test before purchasing. Luckily it worked out.

Covington Naturals

The support in unmatched and definitely something to be proud of in this industry. I love that they are constantly adding new features.

Swaron Fit

This app helped me take the first scary step into the world of ecommerce and is currently helping my brand get out there in the world and spread. The people behind it are true and genuine. They wish only success on others and their app really follows through on that. Whether you are a beginner like myself or a pro, this app is the one to use.

Puzzery

5-stars is an understatement. The support provided by the team (Shelby especially) is world class. I had a feature request while in my trial period and immediately they were checking with their dev team and providing me with a timeline. I can't recommend this app enough, and look forward to working with them more going forward! 5/5 stars in every category!

Vegan Mia Organics

Excellent ambassador platform and superb customer service!!! Calvin and Shelby are awesome! I cannot say enough about how wonderful and responsive the team at Buzzbassador has been! They are incredibly responsive and they truly care about the success of each of the companies that use their app. If you are trying to decide among a number of ambassador apps, look no further, Buzzbassador is truly the one to go with! Great platform and great service!

TANN Montreal

I'm new to Buzzbassadore and i must say, this is AMAZING! I'm impressed on how user friendly it is. I got it all set up in a few hours. The customer service team is so fast when it comes to responding so you don't waste to much time setting up if you come across an issue.

CG Habitats

I recommend Buzzbassador. My Ambassadors love the platform, it's easy to use, and their Customer Support is Amazing. It's saving me time, the program is much more professional, and it's working!! It's the way of the future :)

Peardrop Prints

This is the best app I've used on Shopify and the customer service is fantastic too. Everything you need!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6