Buzzbassador

Automate Influencer Marketing, Ambassador & Affiliate Programs

From $39/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Wicked Bombshell Apparel

Absolutely love this app and the customer service is phenomenal. Easy set-up guide on how to create your program, discounts, landing pages, and standard emails to fit your brand style. Never had to wait long on questions being answered through their chat and you can tell it's a REAL person on the other side - great hype people too ;)

Covington Naturals

The support in unmatched and definitely something to be proud of in this industry. I love that they are constantly adding new features.

Swaron Fit

This app helped me take the first scary step into the world of ecommerce and is currently helping my brand get out there in the world and spread. The people behind it are true and genuine. They wish only success on others and their app really follows through on that. Whether you are a beginner like myself or a pro, this app is the one to use.

Puzzery

5-stars is an understatement. The support provided by the team (Shelby especially) is world class. I had a feature request while in my trial period and immediately they were checking with their dev team and providing me with a timeline. I can't recommend this app enough, and look forward to working with them more going forward! 5/5 stars in every category!

Vegan Mia Organics

Excellent ambassador platform and superb customer service!!! Calvin and Shelby are awesome! I cannot say enough about how wonderful and responsive the team at Buzzbassador has been! They are incredibly responsive and they truly care about the success of each of the companies that use their app. If you are trying to decide among a number of ambassador apps, look no further, Buzzbassador is truly the one to go with! Great platform and great service!

TANN Montreal

I'm new to Buzzbassadore and i must say, this is AMAZING! I'm impressed on how user friendly it is. I got it all set up in a few hours. The customer service team is so fast when it comes to responding so you don't waste to much time setting up if you come across an issue.

CG Habitats

I recommend Buzzbassador. My Ambassadors love the platform, it's easy to use, and their Customer Support is Amazing. It's saving me time, the program is much more professional, and it's working!! It's the way of the future :)

Peardrop Prints

This is the best app I've used on Shopify and the customer service is fantastic too. Everything you need!

Queen Fashion & Beauty LLC

I like app my Rep Calvin is the best even before joining he really gave me insight into my website and helpful tips. Any time I have a question I know it will be answered

Mohala Eyewear

Their customer service is excellent! They respond super quickly and are extremely helpful and kind. It's a user friendly app at an affordable price. Great for startup businesses. I recommend!