Buzzbassador

Launch and grow ambassador, influencer, & affiliate marketing

From $39/month. 14-day free trial.

Peardrop Prints

This is the best app I've used on Shopify and the customer service is fantastic too. Everything you need!

Queen Fashion & Beauty LLC

I like app my Rep Calvin is the best even before joining he really gave me insight into my website and helpful tips. Any time I have a question I know it will be answered

Mohala Eyewear

Their customer service is excellent! They respond super quickly and are extremely helpful and kind. It's a user friendly app at an affordable price. Great for startup businesses. I recommend!

LOALiVE

This application and team so far is excellent. We are super excited about the anticipated growth of our brand!

SHIMANO Indoor

Had a great experience with the Buzzbassador team during the setup process. My team is really enjoying the simplicity and function of the application. We are in the process of loading our ambassadors now and will be excited to update the review as we proceeed. To date, the Buzzbassador team has been quick to respond and very helpful with our questions.

OGNX

Very fast onboarding process. Nice staff that helps you with a personal call and answered all my questions immediately.

SunStyles.shop

This is the BEST customer service I've ever experienced with an app... Shelby and Calvin on the support team have answered all of my questions kindly and quickly (and I mean QUICK, they always respond within that same minute which is simply unheard of).

babybellaboo.com

No free trial offer, no refund, complicated UXUI, expensive and not user friendly. Definitely not worth for pay wouldn't recommend it!

October 25, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your review. I am so sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with Buzzbassador - on behalf of my team, I apologize that we couldn't make your experience better! I just sent you an email as I'd like to learn a little bit more about why you felt this way.

I see that you complained about the app having complicated UX/UI and not being user-friendly, so I looked back through our support emails and support chats and I didn't see any record of you reaching out to ask for help - was there something in particular that was confusing for you? Someone from our team would be happy to hop on a call with you and help walk you through whatever you were having trouble with. We pride ourselves on good customer support!

I also see that you were disappointed that we did not offer a free trial or a refund; However, I don't see where you reached out to request a refund. If you have any record of that conversation, we would be happy to look into it!

Please let us know how we can make this up to you! Our team prides itself on being very intentional with our customers and building supportive relationships with them. We would never hesitate to help if you had any questions-- we even hop on calls with our customers often to chat with them directly, and would be happy to do that with you as well.

Hope to hear back from you soon via email. Have a great day!

Hawaiian Children's Books

All around the best app I've downloaded on Shopify! Seamless usability and set up, excellent customer service, and it is continuing to work really well since it's gone "live" on my website and social media. Highly recommend!

ALRIGHT∀PPAREL

igbaa.com

So far so good. I like the interface , great customer service. I cannot wait to open up shop and promote this feature.