Buzzbassador

Launch and grow ambassador, influencer, & affiliate marketing

From $39/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

jordandene

Time spent using app About 2 months

This does exactly what I needed for my ambassador program. It's an amazing app that looks great and has really helpful resources!

FNSE.

Highly recommend this app! Gone are the days full of headaches from the bottlenecks that are created by manually needing to manage your ambassadors. This app has been simple to use and the team at buzzbassador has been great with providing value!

Ropedt.com

Location Philippines

UPDATE:
With their fast customer support, I was able to learn the app's UI and functionality. They also customized a Manual Payment button for me because I prefer to pay my ambassadors manually. They also offered a one-month free of charge and a possible adjusted billing plan which I look forward to. FIRST REVIEW:
It is not simple, really really complicated app, and doesn't have an option to pay ambassadors manually. Too expensive.

April 21, 2021

UPDATE:
It has been a pleasure working with you Tommy! Thanks for your patience, we are so glad we have been able to provide good assistance and resolve all of your questions. Excited to continue building our relationship :)

ORIGINAL REPLY:
Hey Tommy! Thank you for your honest review. I know we’ve been speaking over chat, but I wanted to respond here as well. I want to reiterate that my team and I sincerely apologize that you have been disappointed with your Buzzbassador experience. As you know, we have been doing everything we can to assist you with your questions over chat, and I feel confident that the solutions we have provided can resolve each of your concerns.

To address your points specifically:

Regarding “complicated app” — As a reminder, we provide simple follow-along usage guides for every part of Buzzbassador, and we strive to create the most user-friendly experience possible. With these guides, most merchants are able to get their account set up and running in minutes. We also offer one-on-one video calls to answer our merchants’ questions and walk them through the set up process step by step. Although you declined our offers to chat on a call, I just want to reiterate that the option is still available to you any time!

Regarding “doesn’t have an option to pay ambassadors manually” — I know I already explained this in our chat thread, but to clarify here, we do in fact offer an option to manually pay ambassadors. Several of our merchants use this option; it is fully operational. All you need to do is complete the manual payment with your preferred payment method, and then mark those ambassadors’ commissions as paid within the app using the “Mark As Paid” button. I will go ahead and send you these instructions again over chat and email, just in case you missed them last time. :)

Regarding “too expensive” — I see that you are still using our 2 week free trial, but once you begin your first billing cycle I am happy to discuss with you the potential of an adjusted billing plan. We are always open to work with small businesses and startups on this!

Again, thank you for your honest review and I look forward to continuing to chat with you in the app. Have a blessed day :)

- Shelby

LOAVES & FISH

This app has been so helpful in creating a brand ambassador program! I thought it was going to be complicated setting everything up, but the team at Buzzbassador really simplified the set-up process and made it so easy to understand . Not to mention, Shelby is always quick to respond to emails and provides additional guidance and help when you need it.

Buildiverse

Time spent using app About 1 year

When I initially used the app, I was confused by how the rules work but it was actually simpler than I thought. The app contains many useful guides and live chat service is brilliant! I had Calvin help me with my queries and the response was quick and super friendly. It made the whole process of setting up super fun and hassle free :')

DirtFood

Love this app! It made all the manual work of ambassadors go away... and after a minor setting issue that I created, Calvin helped me get it figured out so quickly. Cannot say enough about the app and the Service behind it!

Merci Collective

It is such a pleasure doing business with such great people. Right after I subscribed for the app, I was able to schedule an intro meeting with the co-founder of the company and get true insight on how to deploy the service to serve my needs very specifically. The customer service is fantastic and the integration a breeze thanks to the hard work that was put in making amazingly detailed videos. I wish more companies were treating their customers with this level of care. Thank you Buzzbassador :D

RELIGYM™

Great app. I personally love it cuz it's very easy to use and easy to manage all of my Ambassadors. Shelby and the whole team are fantastic and their customer support is on point!

Wicked Bombshell Apparel

Absolutely love this app and the customer service is phenomenal. Easy set-up guide on how to create your program, discounts, landing pages, and standard emails to fit your brand style. Never had to wait long on questions being answered through their chat and you can tell it's a REAL person on the other side - great hype people too ;)

Covington Naturals

The support in unmatched and definitely something to be proud of in this industry. I love that they are constantly adding new features.