Buzzbassador

Buzzbassador

From $39/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
August 20, 2020

I have just recently gotten this app and it is the biggest help for my store! Everything is provided and made easily for you! Really recommend it!

GYMKESH
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 31, 2020

very fast and very helpful replies! my problem was solved very quickly. i would recommend everyone to ask for help if they're stuck somewhere!

Precious Zone
Time spent using app: 29 days
July 30, 2020

Amazing app! must have if you are looking to use influencers for maketing! Easy to use and automates pretty much everything.

30ONE Fitness
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 30, 2020

This app is great! It really helps me manage my ambassadors and keeps me up to date with my influencers!

Passionfruit Fashion
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 28, 2020

Great and easy app to use. Would definitely recommend getting this to anyone that wants their store to perform well

Fitrappy
Time spent using app: 25 days
July 6, 2020

Buzzbassador is AMAZING! Right now I have 25 ambassadors and growing each day! Buzzbassador makes it so easy for the ambassador to create their own personalized discount codes, and it tracks their commission! It definitely saves me a lot of time! and who doesn't love dark mode!

Definitely 5 stars all day every day!

Novus Runway
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 12, 2020

Extremely happy with this App. It solves many issues with creating large ambassador programs for our fashion e-commerce company. The support has been SERIOUSLY the best we have ever experienced. They have gone so far as to implement multiple new features we have requested. Thanks!

Hands to Hearts
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited May 5, 2020

Great idea. Make sure you are 100% sure you want to download the app because you won't be able to test it out. I downloaded the app and deleted after 20 minutes after quickly figuring out it didn't have the ability to customize as much as I needed it to. I thought id let any future store owners know this before they go and take a risk! overall a great app with a great support staff.

God The Father
Time spent using app: 2 days
April 21, 2020

Customer Service is Awesome. I would totally recommend! I don't know why shopify has us use a minimum of 100 characters, but again totally worth it!

Mazinique Rosson
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 21, 2020

This APP is like trash, it actually doesn't run functionally at all. It can create discounts for you in a mess but in reality the so called ambassadors even cannot add bank account/paypal to receive payouts. It is definitely a cheating app, once you approve the 39.99$, you cannot get it back because no free trial. Fraud-like app, not recommend at all! Already apply for refund and reported to shopify

dsle.weqv
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Rocketing Systems, Inc. replied April 21, 2020

Hi there!

Thank you for your review and for giving our app a try. While we appreciate you taking the time to express how you feel, we cannot ignore the fact that the things you are saying here are simply untrue - we have a fully functional app, including automatic discount code creation and ambassador payouts, just as advertised.

From our records, it seems that you were having trouble working a specific function and you reached out to us via our in-app support chat for help. We always work diligently to help our customers understand how to use our app, and we promised that same quality of support to you just before you ended our chat. Shortly after, we tried to contact you via the phone number and email address listed on your account; however, it seems like the contact information you have provided is inaccurate, because we have not been able to reach you.

If you could please contact us at our support email (support@buzzbassador.com), we would love to work directly with you to help you use the app and all its features to your advantage. Thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon. Have a blessed day :)