Buzzbassador

Launch and grow ambassador, influencer, & affiliate marketing

From $39/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Hands to Hearts

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Extremely happy with this App. It solves many issues with creating large ambassador programs for our fashion e-commerce company. The support has been SERIOUSLY the best we have ever experienced. They have gone so far as to implement multiple new features we have requested. Thanks!

God The Father

Great idea. Make sure you are 100% sure you want to download the app because you won't be able to test it out. I downloaded the app and deleted after 20 minutes after quickly figuring out it didn't have the ability to customize as much as I needed it to. I thought id let any future store owners know this before they go and take a risk! overall a great app with a great support staff.

Mazinique Rosson

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Customer Service is Awesome. I would totally recommend! I don't know why shopify has us use a minimum of 100 characters, but again totally worth it!

dsle.weqv

Time spent using app About 2 months

This APP is like trash, it actually doesn't run functionally at all. It can create discounts for you in a mess but in reality the so called ambassadors even cannot add bank account/paypal to receive payouts. It is definitely a cheating app, once you approve the 39.99$, you cannot get it back because no free trial. Fraud-like app, not recommend at all! Already apply for refund and reported to shopify

April 21, 2020

Hi there!

Thank you for your review and for giving our app a try. While we appreciate you taking the time to express how you feel, we cannot ignore the fact that the things you are saying here are simply untrue - we have a fully functional app, including automatic discount code creation and ambassador payouts, just as advertised.

From our records, it seems that you were having trouble working a specific function and you reached out to us via our in-app support chat for help. We always work diligently to help our customers understand how to use our app, and we promised that same quality of support to you just before you ended our chat. Shortly after, we tried to contact you via the phone number and email address listed on your account; however, it seems like the contact information you have provided is inaccurate, because we have not been able to reach you.

If you could please contact us at our support email (support@buzzbassador.com), we would love to work directly with you to help you use the app and all its features to your advantage. Thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon. Have a blessed day :)

Color Pods

I love this app! The layout is super easy to use and to get the hang of. This app is a game changer and is the way to gain ambassadors for your brand in 2020 and going forward. By using this app my sales have doubled and I am seeing more engagement with my brand than ever before. I 100% recommend this app.

Paint Society

****UPDATE
I’ve been able to speak with the developers and am happy to say they’ve been very willing to work with me through the issues I’ve experienced using the platform. They even agreed to send a letter to my ambassadors on my behalf to apologize for the technical issues. I’m looking forward to working closely with them to introduce this platform to my ambassadors.
****
Listen, this platform is not ready!
Their friends and likely new users wrote reviews before actually having the chance to try out the app. Notice the reviews say things like "looking forward to" or "excited to try", "will be...". Well, I tried my hardest to stick with this app and implement it within my business. Many of the features still need more development. The platform looks nice, however, it seems all very beta still. The Landing Page did not allow me to add the additional Image and Video boxes, they were place holders and did not actually allow me to load additional images or videos outside of the precoded layout. When I inserted my images and texts into the existing blocks, the information would not save. I was forced to deleted deadend blocks and save bits and pieces of information I could at a time. I thought maybe it was my home internet connection, so I tried my hotspot, and then went out of my quarantined way to a friends house to use their stronger wifi, and that was not the issue.
I contacted tech support several times and was told someone would email me, days later, no one did. So I saved whatever I could to the landing page, and sent out my Ambassador Approvals. Upon sending out my acceptance links, the Go to My Account button was a deadend and also where the link is supposed to auto-generate (if the button doesn't work) was not there as well.
So I sent a direct link from my domain email account to everyone.
What else didn't work was the auto-generated code for each Ambassador Codes within the Landing Page... Nothing about this site worked.
I contacted support ONE final time, and asked someone call or email me. I received an email from a co-founder saying they tried to call me, and I had zero missed calls. I emailed back and requested to schedule a call and NOTHING.
I am livid that I lost the interest of the 15 Ambassadors that were ready to sell my products. What's worse is the women who were interested are all out of work manicurists who were trying to supplement their income because they are out of work due to COVID-19. It's also hurting my business as well, because I operate 2 brick and mortar businesses and we switched to online retail to keep our businesses and others employed.
TRY another platform that has hundreds of reviews first, I'm pretty sure they earned them.

I'll update you all if they fix the issues and refund my $39.99 and credit my losses.

April 9, 2020

Hi Jasmine,

Thank you so much for your honest review. We really appreciate your time working with our app and your patience with us. First of all, we'd like to sincerely apologize about the issues you have faced in your short time of using Buzzbassador. We can assure you these issues are not a regular occurrence for us and our team, and we have done (and will continue to do) the best we possibly can to resolve them in a timely manner.

Our development team and our other team members have each tested the landing page, ambassador approval and ambassador code functions on our end and we cannot seem to find any issues with them, so this seems to be an isolated issue. That could be why it has taken us a bit longer than normal to get back to you-- we always want to make sure we are replying to our users with solutions, so we typically wait to respond with next steps until all the issues are resolved (24-72 hours max). Our development team is still actively working on resolving the issues you are facing and will get back to you as soon as we possibly can.

As far as the call you requested, we are always open and willing to supporting our users over the phone. Our co-founder did attempt to call you, and we have emailed you proof of those outgoing calls. It seems like the calls were not going through to the number you provided, but we will try again shortly-- hopefully we can get in touch with you and talk this out over the phone. [UPDATE: According to our records, our co-founder was able to reach you via phone.)

Lastly, we definitely empathize with your struggles with your stores and the frustrations of your ambassadors-- the founders of this app previously ran clothing stores ourselves and we fully understand where you are coming from. We would be happy to reach out to your ambassadors directly, apologize, and take full responsibility for any inconveniences they faced so that we can help reconcile those relationships. [UPDATE: We have sent an email to your ambassadors directly apologizing for any inconveniences they experienced and taking full blame.]

We will continue to reach out to you directly via email about next steps. Again, we apologize sincerely for any troubles you have faced and as always, we are here and ready to work with you directly going forward to resolve those. Have a blessed day! :)

Amitpalll

This app is amazing and the customer support is amazing! I’m so excited to start my new store with it! I would definitely recommend using it!

RXKBURNAUGH

Great App and great customer service! really great app for if you have brand ambassadors, love the way the app looks too

freshtalkstore

This app really is helpful it helped me a lot with my store and with my ambassador program i recrommed it

Shop by Rodriguez

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very easy to use, worth the money. Client service is very good. I would recommend this app to anybody who uses ambassador.