Buzzbassador

Grow w/ affiliate marketing, influencers & ambassador programs

From $39/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

freshtalkstore

This app really is helpful it helped me a lot with my store and with my ambassador program i recrommed it

Shop by Rodriguez

Very easy to use, worth the money. Client service is very good. I would recommend this app to anybody who uses ambassador.

Nu Quantum Technologies

Great customer service! Very friendly answered every question that happened to come up. Definitely would recommend to anyone trying to start a online store.

SkylineLighter

This app has helped me with my Shopify business, I feel more engaged with the process knowing I have help.

Abinesh Ravendra

This app helped build and manage my Shopify and business effortlessly, I highly recommend if you are new or even experienced in eCommerce.

Jaheim Shop

Great customer service. I like how recommend me to use this app on how it will help me value my store.

Puppy Lovy

Buzzbassador is one of top notch Shopify apps here. I Use it to manage my store. And the support service is great, ready to help. Highly recommend it.

tech by Aguilar

Thanks for this app. Love it! I will recommend this to my friends who are just starting. Also, love the support that comes from this app.

Trends For All

This app was very helpful and useful. Create customer service and highly recommend it for people who are trying to get into dropshipping.

Bavile

I love this app very easy to use and i love the fact that you get people to be a part of your brand.