Buzzbassador

Launch and grow ambassador, influencer, & affiliate marketing

From $39/month. 14-day free trial.

Choose RCVRY

I've used this app to get my brand going for ambassadors. I only gave it 4 stars because it's more of a do it yourself program to get your ambassador thing off the ground at this point. But they are always looking at ways to improve and add to their services. Plus the thing that I love is really their customer service. If I ever get stuck or have questions, their team is quick to talk with me and help me through stuff. If you're looking at getting into brand ambassadors, buzzbassador is a great platform to get you started!

May 18, 2022

Derek + team, thank you for the awesome feedback. We have loved working with Choose RCVRY and having you guys on the platform. I know you're going to love all the new features we are launching soon and I can't wait for you to see how they'll help your brand ambassador program grow! - Calvin

D'IYANU

I use this app to help me manage all of my brand ambassador. It is a great way of keeping track of all their sales and payouts. Just wish there were more analytics I can view like maybe AOV or reach or similar metrics.

May 10, 2022

Thank you for your review, D’IYANU team! We have so enjoyed working with you all as merchants and we really appreciate your feedback. Re: analytics - great point, we can’t wait for you to use our new product update that’s coming out soon! It will have a full analytics suite with AOV, impressions/reach, social engagement metrics, and more! Will make sure you know as soon as it’s launched :)

Park Hop Tees

We found Buzzbassador on YouTube. Why their YouTube videos don't have thousands of views is beyond me, Out of everything we've seen on YouTube regarding ambassador programs, their videos are by far the most helpful. So far we're absolutely loving this app! The ambassador dashboard and sales leaderboard is amazing! Not to mention the ease of integration with our website. Buzzbassador does everything for you! Site integration, ambassador application, automated emails for every ambassador on every sale...I mean they've practically covered every base. So far, we're extremely happy and thankful to have found Buzzbassador.

Body Shift Beads

I have to first state how amazing customer service at Buzzbassador is. Calvin the co-founder, went above and beyond walking me through the onboarding process step by step. The system is simple with easy drag and drop modules; while the custom designs are sleek and up to date. As a growing brand, I am so excited to have this tool to optimize and grow my business. Shoutout to Buzzbassador for creating this awesome APP!

February 4, 2022

Rhonda & Team! You all are awesome! Thank you so much for your kind review! Merchants like you are what makes everything worthwhile! Excited to see what this partnership has in store in '22 :)

Powered By Melanin

Loveeee Lovee!! I can't wait launch the Powered By Melanin Brand Ambassador program. The orientation was straight to the point and helpful. The platform is really user friendly and will eliminate

February 1, 2022

Thank you so much, Keisha & team! We really enjoy having Powered by Melanin as a Buzzbassador merchant and our team is all so thankful for your awesome feedback. Excited to continue our relationship and help make your new brand ambassador program the best it can be :)

Vite Ramen

Fantastic app and the team behind the app is incredible! Does exactly what we need it to do and help maintain a relationship with our ambassadors. Creating everything is easy and they listen to feedback. Huge shoutout to Calvin for being responsive and awesome!

January 21, 2022

Hi James & Vite Ramen Team! Thank you so much for the positive feedback - we're happy to hear that you are getting value out of Buzzbassador and that your experience with our team has been a great one.

We always appreciate hearing from our users and getting feedback on how we can improve. If there's anything else you think would make Buzzbassador even better, you know how to reach us! :)

Brava Fabrics

We are really happy with the buzzbassador App! It's very easy to use and it offers great possibilities to scale our Ambassador program. The customer service is what I like the most about the program, as they are answering in such a short time and are always available and helpful. The basic plan for ca. 35€ is great to start with and has everything you need to receive new Ambassador applications, maintain them, keep an overview and track their sales. There are no annoying restrictions in the basic plan that prevent you from using the app on a daily basis. We have been using the app for over 3 months now and are really happy. We have many ideas for more features and have already discussed them with the Buzzbassador team. They are already adding some features and are always open to suggestions. Overall: great app! I can recommend it!

January 10, 2022

Sarah and team, you are the best and we so enjoy working with you! Thank you for being an awesome, engaged merchant and giving lots of great feedback and ideas. Looking forward to continuing our partnership in the future — exciting things coming for the Brava Fabrics ambassador program :)
- Calvin and Shelby

Kringle Candle Company

Buzzbassador helped us automate what was a very manual ambassador program which allowed us to grow our ambassador list 3x since adding Buzzbassador. The integration into our Shopify Plus account was easy and all the coupon codes are automated and changes are made and effective instantaneously. The interface is beautiful and very user-friendly. Each time I needed additional help navigating the app, the support staff was quick to respond with a solution or recommendation (huge shout out to AK, our amazing support rep at Buzzbassador!). Lastly, it is clear how much this company values the feedback of their users. I needed a couple of changes to our application form which at the time were features they did not have but within a couple of weeks, Shelby responded back to me directly that they made that change and updated our form. In addition, the founder and CEO took the time to connect with me directly to discuss my company's experience with using the app. I am PROUD to be using Buzzbassador and look forward to all to come in 2022!

December 16, 2021

Wow, thank you so much for the amazing feedback! Our team has absolutely loved working with Kringle Candle. We are so proud of your ambassador program's growth and super excited to cheer you on as that growth continues! -- AK, Shelby & Calvin

1Mission Nutrition

I can't say enough great things about this app... and the team behind it. Between the overall look and functionality of the interface plus the features it offers, you will NOT beat this app. I'm a very harsh critic when it comes to apps, so trust me when I say I researched a ton of them before finally deciding on Buzzbassador. Additionally, their support is amazing! Hats off to AK and Shelby for listening, responding, and, most important of all, acting on my requests.

December 16, 2021

This is so kind! We very much appreciate the feedback :) Our team loves working with you and we are so glad and proud that you chose Buzzbassador! Your feature requests, questions, and awesome communication make us better, so hats off to YOU! <3 - AK & Shelby

Built By Battle

Highly recommend. Very easy to use and the level of customer service is unmatched on the app store. I'm very glad I found Buzzbassador!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8