Buzzbassador

Launch and grow ambassador, influencer, & affiliate marketing

From $39/month. 14-day free trial.

Jaheim Shop

Great customer service. I like how recommend me to use this app on how it will help me value my store.

Puppy Lovy

Buzzbassador is one of top notch Shopify apps here. I Use it to manage my store. And the support service is great, ready to help. Highly recommend it.

tech by Aguilar

Thanks for this app. Love it! I will recommend this to my friends who are just starting. Also, love the support that comes from this app.

Trends For All

This app was very helpful and useful. Create customer service and highly recommend it for people who are trying to get into dropshipping.

Bavile

I love this app very easy to use and i love the fact that you get people to be a part of your brand.

Riss & Roo

Awesome app! I was juggling 100 of ambassadors via spread sheets and this app came in and automated everything. Makes tracking codes a breeze and if you're not using ambassadors you're missing out on a whole new market! Support is super quick and super helpful! 10/10 recommend.

LEGION17

I love the customer service. I love the app itself. really helpful for everything that i do. i would definitely recommend this to others.

Happy Sloth Co.

I've been loving the communication/customer support that Buzzbassador has been giving myself and the company! We're excited for the possibilities that this app can provide our business.

We've been looking for an ambassador app like this for about a year, something we can really have control over and knowledge on who is interested in our ambassador program. With the communication we've had with the Buzzbassador team, I think we've finally found our solution! This is a great app to really gain knowledge on who your ambassadors are.

You Gotta Have This

Simple AF - Glad I stumbled on this - Give it a try and you will be a believer too. This is your business and having tools to simplify things helps - This is one of those apps

Jonathan S store NA

A fantastic app that makes your life a whole lot easier through automation. If you're serious about results and generating buzz around your brand, you NEED this app.