Build Trust and Credibility
Trusted brands have more sales and repeat customers. Strengthen your stores’ trust and credibility using our powerful data privacy platform.
Manage Privacy Requests
One simple dashboard to manage all your data privacy requests - GDPR, CCPA, LGPD, customer account deletion, marketing unsubscribes & more.
About Enzuzo: Data Privacy and Trust
Enzuzo is the first data privacy platform built for Shopify, packed with all the tools you need to strengthen brand trust, stay compliant with privacy laws, and protect your store!
We make it easy for top Shopify stores to handle customer data and protect themselves from data privacy risk. Increase brand trust, and give your customers peace of mind your store is safe to shop from day one.
- Includes a simple customer data request form built-in
- Your policy stays up-to-date and is easy for your customers to understand
Launch a FREE Cookie Consent Bar in 1-Click
- Customize your cookie consent bar colors to match your store design
- Allows visitors to consent to which cookies on your website will be activated and collect their data while visiting your site
Now Available in 8 Languages!
- Automatic country detection so your visitors can read your policy in their language
Manage Data Privacy Requests
- Data request options such as: delete customer account, unsubscribe from marketing, get a copy of their data or ask a privacy question
- Manage GDPR, CCPA, LGPD, and PIPEDA data requests all in one place
- 1-click data deletion and unsubscribe from Shopify
- Get alerts as you approach your response due dates
- Quickly generate a GDPR and CCPA compliance report
Protect your brand and get started with Enzuzo for FREE today!
As your partner in privacy, your customers' data safety is our number one priority.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
3 automated privacy requests
Cookie consent banner
Country and language detection
Remove Enzuzo branding
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
The support team was very helpful and worked around the clock to fix a styling issue. Everything now works perfectly and as expected.