Enzuzo: Data Privacy & Trust

by Enzuzo, Inc.

Build Trust, Privacy Policy, Cookie Banner, GDPR and CCPA

AllRoleplaying.com

Memo's closet

Free, simple to use, super helpful. It will avoid future lawsuits from "special" customers so I strongly recommend it

Boudoir Chic Home Decor

I’m so happy that there is a solution that helps get compliance with regulations just like that. I can’t imagine how many hoops I would have to go through if this solution didn’t exist.

Aromatisphere

Free, simple, quick way to avoid some problems while getting started on Shopify. 10/10, would recommend. Definitely considering the paid plan for when I'm off the ground and expanding.

April 2, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, and we are so happy that you see value in our product, we have many new features coming soon, so our premium plan is about to get even more exciting. Our goal is to make data privacy and trust simple for merchants.

Zhut Stuff

Privacy policy never loaded on to web page. Tried messaging for help and none arrived. It's now been 30 minutes without help.

April 2, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, after speaking on the phone it looks like your theme footers were not set up correctly, and once you got those fixed up, installing the privacy policy loaded with no issues. We are continuously looking for ways to make the installation process easier for merchants, and appreciate all feedback.

Dare Boutique

Wonderful and simple with Excellent free option. We currently use the free option but as we grow we will definitely move to the paid version.

Drave Shop

Questa app mi ha aiutato molto sulla privacy del sito, senza di questo avrei fatto molta fatica a inserire le note legali. ottima app 5 stelle meritate

Brand Resource Depot

I found this app on shopify and it helped me tremendously. It is easy to use and it gave me what I needed for my site and more. For free.

March 9, 2021

Thanks for the great review! Glad you're liking Enzuzo.

LiveFullWith0Waste

So far it's been great. Quite easy to use e manage. All the important information available. Very Satisfied.

March 5, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! 🤩

Imperious Boutique

This app was extremely easy to use and quick to implement. The privacy policy that they automatically created for me was thorough and better than I could've ever done myself. I highly recommend this app!

Previous 1 3