Enzuzo Data Privacy

Free plan available

Hund&Herrl

Location Austria
Time spent using app 5 minutes

Haben gerade die App runtergeladen und sind sehr zufrieden. Super einfach zu bedienen und stylisch! Danke.

apol

Location Austria

Incredible support! I had some additional wishes to modify my cookie banner and I experienced 1 on 1 support for 2 days where every single one of my individual requests was met. These guys don't shy away from putting in work themselves to make their customers happy, I certainly am.

Baboo

Location Germany

Super einfach gemacht, vor allem für Leute, die von solchen Themen schnell überfordert werden. Kann ich nur witerempfehlen!

mabou-shop

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Gerade runtergeladen, bisher funktioniert alles.
Werde dann weiters Feedback geben, wenn ich sie getestet habe

Ezailer

Have tried a few apps and they have all been really good. Enzuzo features include policies that update automatically, fantastic app 5 stars.

towear

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Great app. Struggled to set up a good privacy policy, this app does it within 5 minutes it’s so simple.

Mama Food Market

Location Finland
Time spent using app 14 minutes

Looked good until it didn't pick my primary domain and when I wanted to add it, requested to use paid version.

Zacharias Home Decor

I use this app for the Privacy Policy, Terms of Service and Cookie Banner. All of which were easy to set up. i did have some cookie related questions regarding the banner settings and Tim was great with responding quickly and clarifying some things for me, I highly recommend this app!

NextBuy

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 10 minutes

This cookie bar was super easy to install, thanks for the help. Needed to find something i could use in South Africa

Ida&Rebeccas

Location Sweden

Simple and easy to use! I would recommend this app to everyone using Shopify :) thank you for all the help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7