Enzuzo: Data Privacy & Trust

Enzuzo: Data Privacy & Trust

by Enzuzo, Inc.

Boost Trust | Automated Privacy Policy | GDPR & CCPA Requests

LAC SWIM

Ensuring top-notch privacy and customer care is something that is really important to our brand, so it's great to have a straight-forward app like Enzuzo available to help manage data privacy requests easily and quickly. The Privacy Policy that updates automatically overtime is an awesome feature! Took minutes to install and get started.

Pretty by Her

The Enzuzo app makes complying to GDPR & CCPA privacy laws incredibly easy. It gives me the confidence that our privacy policies are always up to date and provides the tools needed for responding to privacy requests within just a few clicks. Highly recommend. Handling privacy polices/requests is now one less thing I have to worry about as a business owner freeing up my time to do other things :)

Party Castles Rental Services Inc.

Enzuzo Data Privacy is a great app to help you create and manage your privacy policies. Having this app on your store will give your customers the piece of mind and security that their information is in good hands. Highly recommend it!

Origins Apparel

This app was extremely easy to use and quick to implement. The privacy policy that they automatically created for me was thorough and better than I could've ever done myself. I highly recommend this app!

Metanoia Boutique

This Privacy Policy page is much more clear than one I could create myself and helps me feel confident when it comes to privacy in my store. The data privacy request dashboard is perfect for GDPR and CCPA compliance. The team was also excellent with helping me with any questions I had!

Ponyback

This is definitely a lifesaver! Before Enzuzo, I was worried about how I would effectively deal with customers' inquiries and requests regarding their privacy and data. Now, I feel at ease, because of Enzuzo taking care of this for me! They also have a great tool to help you create a privacy policy that is compliant as well! Love it!

COLD BREW CLUB

Really helps me understand and handle GDPR better as a business. Can't wait for some of the automation features to come out.

KWFamous

We got a CCPA deletion request and had no idea what to do... this app helped us figure it out. It was easy to use and follow all the steps to make sure the customers data was deleted properly. The dashboard kept track of everything so we had proof to show the customer that they were deleted.

Midlife Skateboard Co

Protecting personal data and customer privacy is more important than ever. But managing GDPR and other data protection requirements can be confusing. Enzuzo makes it easy - you get an awesome privacy policy that's actually readable and your customers can quickly make requests - from asking for their information to having it deleted. Even better, you can manage those requests in a dashboard to make sure you're on top of everything.